Author Topic: new to the boards  (Read 1871 times)

wildhorsejenna

new to the boards
« on: %213 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Hello everyone!
My name is Jenna, I have worked at the wildhorse and mustang ranch for almost two years now and have recently started to make myself more known online and many other plaes. I recently went down with our brothel for our booth at the AEE/AVN and signed autographs, did interviews and answered questions. I figure if i am going to be a known working girl i need to make sure the most important people know about me which is all of you.

A little about myself: I am enrolled in school trying to get the rest of my classes done before I go to the Nursing program. I am a 5'5 with medium-long blond hair my measurements at 36-26-36.. curvy with a little tummy.

I look forward to getting to know you all more

Always :-*
Jenna

ovr-da-hill

Re: new to the boards
« Reply #1 on: %237 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Welcome Jenna!!

It's great to see another Wildhorse lady posting here!  We met briefly at Winterfest.  Now if you can get your pal Carerra to join us we could have a good ole time!

Robbin Young

« Reply #2 on: %240 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Hello everyone!
My name is Jenna, I have worked at the wildhorse and mustang ranch for almost two years now and have recently started to make myself more known online and many other plaes. I recently went down with our brothel for our booth at the AEE/AVN and signed autographs, did interviews and answered questions. I figure if i am going to be a known working girl i need to make sure the most important people know about me which is all of you.

A little about myself: I am enrolled in school trying to get the rest of my classes done before I go to the Nursing program. I am a 5'5 with medium-long blond hair my measurements at 36-26-36.. curvy with a little tummy.

Jenna

Wecome Jenna, you're VERY pretty and sexy! ;)
http://www.thewildhorse.com/Jenna,591

Robbin
xoxo

robinsblueegg

« Reply #3 on: %243 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Welcome, Jenna!  I am in full agreement with Robbin!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #4 on: %270 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Jenna,

Welcome to our forum.

I really enjoyed talking with you (and Carerra too) Thursday night (January 14). Your bubbly personality and positive attitude spreads to the people around you making them notice you with a desire to get to know you better. I know it did for me and I'm sure I'm not the only one who noticed that about you. 

The Hiking Guy

Lulz

« Reply #5 on: %278 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
WOW!!! I may have to make my first trip to the Wildhorse for you!!  ;D ;D   I'm very impressed, HOT HOT HOT.

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: %308 %23, %2010, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Hey girl great to see ya over here. Had a great time with you and your runnin' buddy Carerra last week. Looking forward to next time... for sure!! BTW..the name poll is looking like a runaway ;D   Hugs, DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

MusicMan

« Reply #7 on: %462 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Good to see you on here Jenna!

I agree with what Hiking Guy said (and I was there that Thursday, too, so I know what he's talking about), your positive attitude and sweet/sexy/cheerful personality and look is something that people notice.  Good to see you get your name out there, like you said you were going to do!

Good luck, and I'll see you out there around summertime!

MusicMan

"running down a dream / it never would come to me / working on a mystery / going where ever it leads / running down a dream..."

afriend

« Reply #8 on: %547 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Welcome to our little part of the LPIN world Jenna.  Please feel free to join in the conversations anytime.

Take care,
afriend

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: %617 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Glad you made it over young lady. ;)  Now ya all make sure you come back often. 8)

GillianSloan

« Reply #10 on: %684 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Hello everyone!

Jenna

From one fellow working girl to another...welcome. I'm at the Love Ranch.
xoxo Gillian

sportsman

« Reply #11 on: %885 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
I know Carerra...one of the all time greats in LPIN...
I would like to get to know you, too, Jenna, so welcome to S-I-N!

8) :D ::)

Declan

« Reply #12 on: %206 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Nice to meet ya!  Hope to bump into you in March.

goldie

« Reply #13 on: %219 %24, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Jenna you ar far too modest   :o

For those of you who haven't had the pleasure Jenna has both a stunningly gorgeous face and body...including the "little tummy" that I can't remember as anything but flat  :)

But even more importantly she always has the best time with her parties!!!  A bubbly personality who always makes the time so much fun!!
So glad to see you made it to this board!!! Hope to see you next month  ;)

Goldie

Flyfisher

« Reply #14 on: %874 %25, %2010, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Hi Jenna, welcome to SIN and the free for all arena of the independant LPIN boards.  While IB and the moderators here do have rules...they are very lax as opposed the House boards.  Here...being yourself and being real will endear you to the community. You will get a lot of feedback and response playing here. Be prepared for flattering, pure ass kissing and sometimes less than flattery.  This place is very real and yet the CWM community is an awesome place
Some of you are aware I won the Exit 28  VIP contest to attend that event in Las Vegas a few weeks back. On saturday night we attended the Palms and Playboy Club.  Being a first timer to Playboy Club was awesome.  Jenna helped me dance some of the night away and was so sensuous and fun it was a fantasy moment for this old dog. I've known Jenna since she first started working at Exit 28.  What Goldie saysis true; and in my personal experience, Jenna is one of the most beautiful and personable ladies in LPIN. She has a sincere desire to succeed in her business.  My night at Playboy Club is a cherished memory. Jenna is at the top of that memory.  Welcome, again Jenna.
Gary/Fly