Author Topic: The $5,000 party and how not to get screwed-Newbies pay attention!  (Read 7230 times)

EastcoastEnglishman

Re: The $5,000 party and how not to get screwed-Newbies pay attention!
« Reply #45 on: %191 %03, %2013, %1:%Jun:%rd %-07:00 »
I would happily party with you for 5k, but it would have to be over four hours, bungalow style, and a special party with extras+++  ;)

wakawaka69

« Reply #46 on: %350 %04, %2013, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Lol, JSBach, what's the problem?  Lol anyways... my post was a true statement. It's not newbies that usaually spend 5k and higher... It's veterans to the brothel world.

ECE, I don't understand why you need to warn grown men (newbies) on what not to spend because they will spend what they want... Who are they going to listen to you? or the big breasted redhead providing the services?...  8)   Just saying. We can disagree on my worth but the man looking to spend his money on me will not.  ;)

Even those " veterans " who spend 5 K wouldn't mind being informed and taking a look at the real prices, I bet you that a lot of them would be pissed if they knew they could have paid 3000 , 2000, 1000, or whatever for almost an identical party.

So don't act like " veterans" pay 5 K,  and you get to do those parties all the time, there is simply not enough of those 5 K "veterans " to go around for all the girls in the house , if you get a 1 K party per day that would be a good day in my opinion.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #47 on: %375 %04, %2013, %1:%Jun:%th %-07:00 »
Lol, JSBach, what's the problem?  Lol anyways... my post was a true statement. It's not newbies that usaually spend 5k and higher... It's veterans to the brothel world.

ECE, I don't understand why you need to warn grown men (newbies) on what not to spend because they will spend what they want... Who are they going to listen to you? or the big breasted redhead providing the services?...  8)   Just saying. We can disagree on my worth but the man looking to spend his money on me will not.  ;)

Even those " veterans " who spend 5 K wouldn't mind being informed and taking a look at the real prices, I bet you that a lot of them would be pissed if they knew they could have paid 3000 , 2000, 1000, or whatever for almost an identical party.

So don't act like " veterans" pay 5 K,  and you get to do those parties all the time, there is simply not enough of those 5 K "veterans " to go around for all the girls in the house , if you get a 1 K party per day that would be a good day in my opinion.

wakawaka69 -that's exactly why I have been helping newbies, from  losing their pants. ;D