Author Topic: Sophia (Sophie) at Inez D&D  (Read 1673 times)

jmaster299

Sophia (Sophie) at Inez D&D
« on: June 30, 2013, 01:15:10 PM »
+6
I have just submitted a field report for my trip but I also wanted to post a forum review as they are easier for new member to find.

I had originally planned on visiting Shady Lady Ranch, they have set prices also, but they were closed for a full week for remodeling and I was too impatient to wait. I have been wanting to visit Inez D&D for a very long time but living in Vegas it was difficult to be motivated enough to drive 7 hours, each way, to visit when I have so many other places so close to where I live. But I finally did it and very, very happy that I did. I made my visit in a single round trip, so I spent nearly 14 hours in a car for just over an hour worth of fun, but it was worth every second and penny.

I had spoken to the owner/manager Wayne before making the trip. He was very friendly and seemed down right eager to make sure I would have a good time since I was a first time customer and was going to be making such a long trip. He made she he had his best girl for me and even waived the surcharge since I was paying with a credit card.

When I finally arrived I rang the bell and Wayne met me at the door. He took me to the bar and gave me a beer to relax while he went to get Sophia for me. I chatted with Wayne and Sophia for a few minutes then Sophia led me to her room to get down to business.

Sophia is drop dead gorgeous. I can't be 100% sure but I am fairly certain that the pics on the website are of her. She was wearing a very cute outfight, a sort of corset top and lacy skirt. It's always hard to tell age with Asian girls but she is more then likely in her mid to late 20's. She had the body of a 19 year old but you can tell a little in her face, which is still very cute.

She took me to her room and we got down to the business part. She offered me a 90 minute session for just $400 but I only had enough for the $300 1 hour session. She went to go run my credit card and told me to get undressed and relax. She came back, had me sign the slip and then got naked with me. We both put on some robes and she led me to the table shower. The table shower was off the clock, so it's not a waste, and it serves an important purpose. With all the sex these girls have they need to make sure the guys are clean and free of obvious signs of disease. At some brothels the girls will just do a visual inspection and will either wipe down your junk with antiseptic or will have you wipe it down while they watch. I'll take a table shower over antiseptic every day.

Sophia was nude during the shower too but I could only reach her for some mutual touching while I was on my back, my hands were free to wander any where I wanted. Like any good table shower she paid good attention to my cock and balls. Again this is to make sure you're clean but is also nice foreplay. She toweled me off after the nice table shower and led me back to her room again. She had me lay back on her bed and climbed over my face so I could "check out her body". (Like other people have said it was not a real bed, more a wooden platform with a foam pad on top but it was still ok)

Her tits were fantastic. A great size, very full but not fake with perfectly sized and very soft nipples. She had me suck on her tits while I fingered her pussy, and she worked in some kissing. She did not deep french kiss but maybe she would have if I had made the move. It's still more then any normal brothel girl will do, must will turn their face away so you can't even try. Sophia is short, about 5' 1" and overall very petite. She is not stick thing but she's not fat. She is what I would call perfectly average in terms of weight with perfect tits and a beautiful looking pussy. Small, tight and inviting with just a little tuft of hair at the top.

Sophia knew I was tired from the drive and she kept saying she wanted to take care of me and wanted me to relax and she would do all the work. She said "I want to blow you now, you just relax and cum as much as you want. Cum again and again and we will keep going". She grabbed a rubber, put it on with her mouth and went to work. Her blow job was great, she had a lot of variation, sucking just the head or swallowing the whole shaft. She played with my balls the whole time and even sucked and kissed my balls while she worked. I'm not one of those guys who tries to hold out forever to start off. The whole point of sex is to cum and I want to do it as many times as possible, at least twice.

So I let her give me a great blow job for just under 10 minutes and I blew my load happily. She did not immediately stop sucking my dick when I started to cum. Most brothel girls get off/away from your dick as quick as possible when you start to cum but not Sophia. She just keep sucking until she was certain I was done. She cleaned me up with some warm towels and had me flip over so she could give me a massage until I was ready again. Her massage was good but a little to  firm for my preference. I asked her to be a little more gentle and she switched to a more sensual body-to-body style massage instead of deep tissue massage. After a few minutes she had me flip and began to massage my chest, working her way down to get me hard again.

She grabbed a new rubber and said she wanted to sit on my dick. Cowgirl is my favorite position but she wanted to do reverse cowgirl, she said to trust her and that she could do more facing backwards. She climbed on top and worked my cock into her out of this world amazing pussy. She was already wet from earlier and quickly got even wetter once she had my cock in her. She started off with some grinding and spinning then switched it up to some long stroke bouncing, working some more grinding in as she went. She started giving some quiet moans, nothing that seemed over the top fake like so many other girls. Her moans sounded very genuine and you could tell she really enjoys what she does. We also worked in some regular cow girl and some missionary.

I wanted to make sure I could cum a second time so I asked her to finish with a blow job. She suggested finishing with a hand job so she wouldn't have to use a condom. I was game for that so she grabbed some lotion and went to work with a great handjob, playing with and kissing my balls while she worked my cock. After several minutes I told her to get a towel as I was getting close and she said "it's ok, you just cum when you ready to cum, just cum on me baby, it's ok". So when I was ready I just unleashed my load. She didn't even slow down, she just stroked me all the harder and really made sure she milked every last drop out of me. It was great.

She cleaned us both up and we had a couple minutes left. She told me to just keep relaxing and gave me a nice massage of my arms and legs and then a full body rub down both with some warm towels. I got dressed and we kept chatting. Sophia speaks English very well, no language barrier. She hugged me and kissed me several times while I was getting ready and kept telling me to come back soon. She put on her robe, walked me to the door and gave me a final hug and kiss goodbye. Inez REALLY needs to open a second location closer to Vegas, they would easily double or triple their business.

Inez is a shinning example of what every brothel should be and Sophia was absolutely perfect. I have enjoyed myself at other brothels but I have never been impressed with any of them or any of the girls before. Sophia went above and beyond and it cost less then any other brothel, even with what I paid in gas. Even a tripe to Angel Ladies brothel, which is pretty much nothing but older women, has always been $500 minimum. If there was an Inez location any where closer to Vegas I'd be there all the time.

Offline Max Wood

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Sophia (Sophie) at Inez D&D
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2013, 02:01:07 PM »
+1
Nice report.  All the women at Inez's are great, and Wayne is a most excellent host.  Should you decide to visit Elko again you may wish to consider staying in town for the night instead of enduring such a long ride.  Unlike many other establishments, Inez's is in the middle of a really nice small town.  You can find a great place to stay within walking distance of the houses, so drinking is not an issue, and there are several really outstanding places to eat as well.  And of course the Dovetail is just a short drive up the road.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 02:06:16 PM by Max Wood »

jmaster299

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2013, 02:19:43 PM »
Nice report.  All the women at Inez's are great, and Wayne is a most excellent host.  Should you decide to visit Elko again you may wish to consider staying in town for the night instead of enduring such a long ride.  Unlike many other establishments, Inez's is in the middle of a really nice small town.  You can find a great place to stay within walking distance of the houses, so drinking is not an issue, and there are several really outstanding places to eat as well.  And of course the Dovetail is just a short drive up the road.

If I had the money to stay in town I would have. The round trip drive was killer and I actually stopped about 2 hours outside of Vegas on my way home and caught an hour nap at a Rest Stop on the 93. I had just enough free money to spend for a party and would have saved the time/gas and just gone to Shady Lady Ranch had they not been closed.

I'm really glad I made the trip to Inez but will definitely wait until I can afford to stay in town before I make another trip up there. It will be a big trip where I can afford more then just a 1 hour party at Inez too.

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2013, 02:49:25 PM »
Great Report!

Thanks!
You can't fix Stupid....

Offline East Coast Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2013, 03:12:31 PM »
Another report of a great party at Inez's.   I agree that it would be good to have an Inez's closer to Reno, Vegas, or even both.   With there fair pricing, great parties, and beautiful women, it would be a busy place.   

East Coast Guy

Offline Slednx

• Hoser Family Member
  • "Mr-picky-dick-vagina-snob"- Ewysiwg
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2013, 03:17:32 PM »
Excellent review Dude, I loved all the sexual details of your party! Way to go!
I don't always use a signature, but when I do, this is where I put it.

jmaster299

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2013, 04:25:00 PM »
I am not looking to start a debate but I wanted to add one more thing to my review here. I really appreciated the up front pricing at Inez. It's the only reason I was even willing to make such a long trip because I knew the most I would have to pay for a basic 1 hour party would only be $300. The endless excellent reviews of Inez's helped a lot too but I would never have made the trip all the way out there if I thought I would end up with a girl asking for $500-$600. I wouldn't have been able to afford it and would have made an almost 900 mile round trip for nothing.

Offline Funmonger

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2013, 04:28:43 PM »
Your review was really fabulous. Especially your details of every bit of it. This is the kind of thing I like this board for and you provided a great, straight forward way of telling your story.

Offline East Coast Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2013, 04:40:22 PM »

Hey Sled, have you ever been to Ineze's?    If so, how did you like it?   

East Coast Guy

Offline Max Wood

• Hoser Family Member

Offline Slednx

• Hoser Family Member
  • "Mr-picky-dick-vagina-snob"- Ewysiwg
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2013, 04:57:39 PM »

Hey Sled, have you ever been to Ineze's?    If so, how did you like it?   

East Coast Guy

Yes, many times BEFORE it went all Asian. I lived in Elko in the 90's. As far as all Asian, yes, I saw Coco last year while sledding the Rubies. Wayne is a super guy, clean place. No offense, but I am more of an All-American hottie kind of dude or Americanized Japanese petite.
I don't always use a signature, but when I do, this is where I put it.

jmaster299

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2013, 07:16:19 PM »
I wouldn't have been able to afford it and would have made an almost 900 mile round trip for nothing.

If you're up for a bit of an adventure take 318 and Secret Pass, shaves maybe 50 miles off the trip.

Yes I know about taking the 318 but taking the 229, or secret pass, is not any quicker. Taking the 229 only saves 9 miles but it's slower then going up to the I-80 which is wide open, non-stop, with a 75 mph speed limit. Even Google will show you going up to the I-80 is quicker but the real time you save is even more then what Google will tell you.

Google bases it's time estimates off posted speed limits and current traffic. What it does not take into account is the 229 twists and turns, which forces you to drop your speed below the posted speed limit. I am OTR truck driver, so I know all about trip planning. This trip was in my car but I still planned it like I do every trip.

Straight open driving is also best for your gas mileage since you can set your cruise control and get the most out of your engine. Between Vegas and Ely there are more mountains and towns and I averaged 24 mpg in my Impala but between Ely and Elko, taking the 93 and I-80, I was able to average 32 mpg, and that was round trip Ely to Elko and back to Ely. The 229 will take longer and not allow you to maintain the best possible gas mileage.

Ebadger9

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2013, 07:47:43 PM »
I have made that drive many times myself (though not in one day - I don't know how your body survived the trip).  It was always worth the drive!  Glad you enjoyed it.  Perhaps you'll count yourself among the Elkoholics!

jmaster299

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2013, 09:25:20 AM »
I have made that drive many times myself (though not in one day - I don't know how your body survived the trip).  It was always worth the drive!  Glad you enjoyed it.  Perhaps you'll count yourself among the Elkoholics!

As I said in my last post, I am an OTR truck driver, so I am used to long trips. This trip was in my car because I am home for the holiday this week. Had I been in my truck I would have just slept where I was.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:27:42 AM by jmaster299 »

Offline Renegade

• High Roller
« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2013, 08:02:22 AM »
Jmaster299, great review of Sophie. She does make a lasting impression!

It's also a great testimonial that someone drives thru the Nevada outback--from Las Vegas-- to enjoy Inez's. I can certainly understand that.

It's significant that a tiny brothel in the middle of nowhere is getting such well-deserved attention.

And I'm part of the chorus that hopes that Inez's considers an expansion to the better climate of Southern Nevada.