Author Topic: Abby @ Bella's Hacienda Ranch in Wells, NV  (Read 3267 times)

Offline Abby Dixieland

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
  • Am open to anything. I will do what others won't.
Abby @ Bella's Hacienda Ranch in Wells, NV
« on: July 12, 2013, 02:48:22 PM »
Hi, I'm Abby. Do you have a fantasy you have never been able to tell anyone about? I can turn your deepest fantasy into reality. I'm always ready to have some fun. No racial or age discrimination. Everyone is welcome. I am very fetish friendly and ready to make your wildest dreams come true. Come see me at Bella's Hacienda Ranch in Wells, NV. Just ask for me. Bella's is open 24 hours. We do keep things here where a normal guy can afford to come in and party.  We don't have the big city rates.  Call for directions or other info. 775-752-9914
Hi, I am Abby Dixieland.  I am 5'5", 112 lbs, all natural 30C.  I am open to any fantasy you want to fulfill.  Full GFE and extremely unrestricted.  Your pleasure is my only priority!!

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
Re: Abby @ Bella's Hacienda Ranch in Wells, NV
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2013, 04:15:50 PM »
Welcome aboard Abby!

Tell us more about yourself and post a few pics
Calling 'em as I see them

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • "Riffraff"
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2013, 04:56:33 PM »
oh goodie, another reason to check out Wells this weekend  hubba hubba hubba
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Offline ratz

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 05:22:49 PM »
Nice to meet you Abby, thank you for introducing yourself to this fine group of eager Mongers waiting to party.

Offline Oddball

• Hoser Family Member
  • I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work.
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 08:59:06 PM »
Welcome aboard Abby!

Tell us more about yourself and post a few pics

Abby has some pics on the Elko Backpage, advertising her availability at Bellas if you want to check some pics out.  I'm sure she will post some here as well.

Several of the Bellas girls advertise about Bellas on the Elko backpage actually...

Welcome aboard Abby!
 ;)

Oddball's Karma Rebellion, spreading the positive waves man!

Congrats to the Carrera, the Mustang, and the Dovetail, Winners of the C.W.M.C. awards for 2013!!!

Offline gummi_bear_2004

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »
Welcome Abby! Nice to see a working gal posting. ;) Hope to see pics and more posts from you soon!

(Random side question, do you service ladies? I saw only mention of guys in your post, so I thought I would ask!)

Offline lelapinnoir

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2013, 04:08:12 AM »
Welcome on the board abby.

Offline Abby Dixieland

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2013, 04:56:22 AM »
Thanks for the welcome everybody.  I have  sent some pics and request to have a page posted for me on here under the "Ladies" tab.  Hopefully it  will be up soon.  To answer the question above; Yes, I do welcome female clients also.  Hope some of you will stop by Bella's and see me.  We get several regulars from Reno and Vegas areas.  They come here to avoid the  high rates at their local brothels.  At Bella's, we try to cater to normal guys and keep things where  you don't have to be rich to come in and party with us.   My normal shift is from 12:00 noon till midnight each day however, I am available anytime if someone ask to see me.  I do offer a full GFE and cater to any request or fetish a client has.   I really have no limits like lots of others do.  I like for a person to feel comfortable enough to talk about their deepest desires and make them become reality.  Look forward to meeting the members on here in person and having some real fun together. 
Hi, I am Abby Dixieland.  I am 5'5", 112 lbs, all natural 30C.  I am open to any fantasy you want to fulfill.  Full GFE and extremely unrestricted.  Your pleasure is my only priority!!

Offline Ironhead

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2013, 05:10:35 AM »
Nice to see you here, Abby. Looks like I'll have to make the drive to Wells.  ;)

Offline SixT9er

• Hoser Family Member
  • The voice of Logic & Reason in a sea of Chaos
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 09:36:46 AM »
Page is up!

Hot Body Abby!
Calling 'em as I see them

Offline max.Z

• Couch Lint
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2013, 02:20:14 PM »
Abby so happy you found the board. Please let the other girls at Bella's know so they can post schedules and pictures. Having been to Bella's several times I think it is a nice little house to party in.

Max Z.

Offline ratz

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2013, 02:33:00 PM »
Very nice pics, the yellow outfit is hot!!!!!    The other are great, but the yellow one is hot.. :D

Offline Abby Dixieland

• Working Girl
  • Couch Lint
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2013, 03:37:56 PM »
Special thanks to Shooter for stopping by to see me today.  Had a great time together.  A real gentleman and look forward to seeing you again.

Ebadger9

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2013, 03:50:47 PM »
Special thanks to Shooter for stopping by to see me today.  Had a great time together.  A real gentleman and look forward to seeing you again.

A Shooter sighting!  Sounds like the Pre-CWMC Elko Excursion is underway for at least one guy.

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
Welcome    2   the  board  Abby.

Say  Hello  2   Ashtyn  for  me.