Author Topic: Subtracting Activities  (Read 1672 times)

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
Subtracting Activities
« on: %324 %19, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »
In my previous long negotiations neither the lady nor myself have ever mentioned about subtracting activities for a potential party.  Various posts are mentioned on this website about subtracting activities in negotiations which does surprise me.  My view subtracting activities would give the lady the upper hand and could be interpreted as weakness on the potential client.  Why subtract activities if one can close the negotiations with a deal for a price that the individual was seeking at the start?  Any opinions?
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

QTo

Re: Subtracting Activities
« Reply #1 on: %331 %19, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »
In my previous long negotiations neither the lady nor myself have ever mentioned about subtracting activities for a potential party.  Various posts are mentioned on this website about subtracting activities in negotiations which does surprise me.  My view subtracting activities would give the lady the upper hand and could be interpreted as weakness on the potential client.  Why subtract activities if one can close the negotiations with a deal for a price that the individual was seeking at the start?  Any opinions?

Depends what activities I start out with, if I'm looking for BDSM, roleplay, anal, DFK, digits, anal play, rimming, DATY, DATO at the start, I could work myself down to something that's more agreeable to the lady...

If it's half and half request and the lady is selling a HJ or BJ, then no deal LOL

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: %568 %20, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »
+1
In theory if you are having to subtract activities.   
You either A. Chose the wrong girl for you.  B don't have enough Ben Franklins & should stayed home.  OR C BOTH.

Otherwise you should not have to subtract anything other then the  balance in your bank account register.  ;D ;D ;D

bungalow bill

« Reply #3 on: %598 %20, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »
since i never want to lick a hooker's asshole or pussy, i don't seem to have this problem.......

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
No pun intended Wayne But that
« Reply #4 on: %634 %20, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »
I Also have My Deal Breakers on Some things .. But I hate it when The lady Goes from 1 hour to 30 minutes .. When they cut the time in Half that Lets Me know they Do not want to Party with Me . Sometimes it is Because they just Had a Whale or they Have a Whale heading their way . And Sometimes The Lady and I just do Not Click . That Is Cool I Know where the Other House's are and I have been Priced and Time Walked Before   :o

Fucken Sucks!  Price walked & time walked.

I guess I was lucky never got price walked.   Time did not apply to me.  I did not book on time.  With me most of the ladies juat knew what to do with me & at least get me to consider returning to them.  My top 3 never booked time with me & 4 through 5 were flexible in the time. 

Kassie who was in a battle for first one off the bench in when a certain retired brunette put it best on how to deal with me.

Kassie said I have learned with some clients its best to have no real time limit. Then kinda just smiled at me & laughed.

See first time I booked Kassie 4 times over a 364 day period first time we tried just rolling for an hour but ran way the no pun intended fuck over that hour her fault not mine.  Round 2 about 23 hours later which was a record for fastest rebook even Kristine my number 1 when all was said & done did not get me into a second party that fast.   Anyway party 2 with Kassie the next night thr time was flexible.

Same goes for party 3. By the time we got to round for time limit was gone. We was just done when we was done. 8) 8)

Anyway maybe I was just lucky when it came to the time thing as for price I was real good at the sad eyes take pity on me look.

Seriously though if the lady agreed to your price for an hour.   Unless you had smelly fèet or something she breached yout contract & the house should have been stand up and given you a partial refund like say the half they take.  I know they did not do this or will they ever.   Bit if you agree to a time in negotiations the lady has to honor that.  Or she never should have agreed to a party with you.

If you got a whale on the way cool then be stand up and take yourself   out of availability til after your whale leaves.   Do not agree too an hour with for argument sake Wayne lets just say Mr. 500.  It sounds like you wounf up with more then one that was greedy & did not really need your 500 or whatever the price & time was that was agreed upon. Breach of an oral agreement take her to court next time buddy.  ;D ;D ;D

Nelspot

« Reply #5 on: %721 %20, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »
The trouble I see with going from 1 hour to 30 minutes is that (1) at my age, I need an hour just to warm up, and (2) going from 1 hour at let's say $500 to 1/2 hour at $300 is not really negotiating, in my book, it's more like dealing or something. It's kinda like going to the gas station and instead of putting 10 gallons in your tank, you put in only 5, but pay more for it.  Maybe it's the approach, I don't know, but maybe if a girl started off with the price for 1/2 hour, and then brought up that she could do an hour for less $100 for 12 minutes as opposed to $100 for 10), and do more activities ("and I'd let you do DATY" or whatever), the whole negotiation thing would be a bit more palatable. 

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #6 on: %211 %20, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »

COH,
Just simplify things. Don't over think it. Go in with a set price range, tell her your budget and what you want. Most ladies will give you what you want, but in any negotiations you ask for as much as possible and Negotitiate.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %231 %20, %2014, %1:%Oct:%th %-07:00 »

COH,
Just simplify things. Don't over think it. Go in with a set price range, tell her your budget and what you want. Most ladies will give you what you want, but in any negotiations you ask for as much as possible and Negotitiate.

Banned Member 1

LOL, "Don't over think it".  That's a phrase I used on one of my earlier posts where I was giving advice to another member.  There's a simplified approach I use with negotiations.  Just surprises me once you established activities for the party I have read various posts about subtracting activities to possibly make an agreement with a lady for a party.  Furthermore, in my negotiationing experiences, for failed negotiations if the lady and yourself are so far apart likely the lady either doesn't want to party with me or possibly she doesn't feel like being in a party mood (party pooper LOL) or maybe the lady is inexperienced in negotiations.  The previous failed negotiations may take up to 10 minutes.  Successful negotiations for me often were either very quick or very long.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

offleash

« Reply #8 on: %680 %21, %2014, %1:%Oct:%st %-07:00 »
+1
I remember one girl telling me her prices...she had a set price for a ten minute party, which to me would add to a certain price for a full hour but when she told me her price for a full hour, it was a lot more six ten minute parties. I wasn't even going to negotiate.

Heh. So you didn't ask for the six ten-minute parties special, eh?