Author Topic: Better late than never - pricing survey  (Read 22347 times)

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
Better late than never - pricing survey
« on: January 03, 2015, 12:20:22 PM »
I have just posted the latest pricing survey covering the years 2011-2013.  This should have come out last March but work issues for Hiking Guy followed by computer problems delayed it.   We will try to do better in the future.  You can access the latest survey by clicking the "pricing" link at the top of the page and clicking the appropriate link there or you can go directly to the latest survey by using the link below:

http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/Bashful/SURVEYS/price_2011_2013.pdf

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
Re: Better late than never - pricing survey
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2015, 05:55:24 PM »
Nice work guys! Thanks very much
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 03:49:02 PM »
Thanks for the update great work guys
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

uncle_duke

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 06:09:57 PM »
Finally and once again HikingGuy comes through with useful information.  THANKS

Oddball

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 08:51:43 PM »
Hiking Guy dropped into chat tonight.

He mentioned that if all goes well he wants to post an updated survey including 2014 submissions sometime around or after March of this year (2015).  He also mentioned the need for submissions.

If you'd like to submit to the next pricing survey, or just learn more about the survey in general, here's the link for the pricing survey page (which includes the link to the submission form):
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/Bashful/SURVEYS/index.html

bergerman

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 09:23:07 PM »
Thank you for the useful info!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
SIN Pricing Submissions needed...
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2015, 08:00:29 PM »
Monger's & Lurkers,

As Oddball mentioned, we're coming up a bit short on total submissions for the next SIN Pricing Survey update (2012-2014) due to eliminating the 179 submissions from year 2011. 

If anyone would like help us out in getting more submissions for the next SIN Pricing Survey update (to be posted March 2015) for parties experienced during years 2012 through 2014, you can use the direct link below which takes you directly to the SIN Pricing Survey Submission form...

http://sex-in-nevada.com/tinc?key=ODQZ8q7p&formname=pricing_survey

Note:  So far, every SIN Pricing Survey update since the first SIN Pricing Survey (years 2006-2008) with 180 submissions through the latest SIN Pricing Survey (years 2011-2013) with 735 submissions, we've had an increase in total submissions but we're a bit short on submissions to keep that trend going for the next SIN Pricing Survey update for years 2012-2014.  So, we're hoping those of you reading this who haven't sent in any or all of your party price submissions for the year 2012-2014 update will consider doing so and we'd really appreciate your help in keeping this trend going. The more submissions we receive, the more meaningful the results for each of the updated SIN Pricing Surveys. 

thanks,

The Hiking Guy

« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 08:02:19 PM by Hiking Guy »

offleash

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 08:10:33 PM »
The Hiking Guy,

My guess is the lack of submissions is the most meaningful data point of all.  I don't think anyone can afford to party any more.

Leash

QTo

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 08:17:32 PM »
The Hiking Guy,

My guess is the lack of submissions is the most meaningful data point of all.  I don't think anyone can afford to party any more.

Leash

Well, not that I submit, but my parties have also dropped off.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2015, 03:39:24 AM »
+1
The Hiking Guy,

Leash

This is true with me--in 2014, I had a 25% reduction in partying due to working less overtime last year. However, I do know of several on this forum (& a non-member or two) who have participated in the SIN Pricing Survey in the recent past (years 2011 & 2012) but haven't sent in any submissions for 2013 or 2014 even though they had several parties during those years. I'm hoping some of them will see this thread and consider submitting again.

The Hiking Guy

bergerman

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2015, 09:54:48 AM »
My parties will drop off because of recent services rendered. Problem with me is when you find a provider that is great, it seems they move on rather quickly.
I had six parties last year, don't know what I can do to help? I'm a semi-newbie to this board and am still feeling out the protocols and what's appropriate to post? Thanks for all the good info guys and gals.

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2015, 02:31:45 PM »
I submitted prices for about 5 parties in 2014. If you didnt get them please let me know. Maybe the tool is not working or more likely it was user error
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

Offline SAM

• Regular
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2015, 04:54:00 PM »
I just submitted a bunch going back to 2011. I hope that helps. I will try to keep up in the future. Thanks guys and gals for all the good work. SAM

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2015, 05:53:09 PM »
I just submitted a bunch going back to 2011. I hope that helps. I will try to keep up in the future. Thanks guys and gals for all the good work. SAM

SAM,

Yep, that helps!
Thanks for your submissions--& keep 'em coming during 2015.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2015, 05:58:14 PM »
I submitted prices for about 5 parties in 2014. If you didnt get them please let me know. Maybe the tool is not working or more likely it was user error

Lecher,

I'll let you know--I plan to get all the submissions since the last survey downloaded and imported into the Pricing Survey database this weekend.

The Pricing Submission "tool" is working since I've just received some new submissions over the last few days. Any submissions received by February 28, 2015 for parties that occurred during years 2012 through 2014 will be included in the next Pricing Survey update (to be published the first week of March 2015).

The Hiking Guy