Author Topic: Better late than never - pricing survey  (Read 22335 times)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: Better late than never - pricing survey
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2015, 06:02:16 PM »
My parties will drop off because of recent services rendered. Problem with me is when you find a provider that is great, it seems they move on rather quickly.
I had six parties last year, don't know what I can do to help? I'm a semi-newbie to this board and am still feeling out the protocols and what's appropriate to post? Thanks for all the good info guys and gals.

bergerman,

If you haven't sent in those 6 Pricing Survey submissions for last year, please considering doing so. If you already have--I'll PM (Private Message) you to let you know I got them all after I finish downloading & importing them into the Pricing Survey database this weekend.

thanks,

The Hiking Guy

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2015, 07:19:08 PM »
Someone is claiming to have had a Bungalow/VIP/Jacuzzi room party for $300? I dont think so [throws bullshit flag].
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

QTo

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2015, 09:22:26 PM »
Someone is claiming to have had a Bungalow/VIP/Jacuzzi room party for $300? I dont think so [throws bullshit flag].

Well, that may be low for you, but you'd be surprised at some of the prices one can get (low AND high)!

Also, $300 may be for a non-sex party in the Jacuzzi room... I've heard of some ladies just going in the hot tub with some guys, no sex involved.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:26:51 PM by QTo »

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2015, 02:22:11 PM »

Actually, a high percentage of the prices submitted to this survey are false. It has little to no accuracy.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2015, 02:40:58 PM »
+3

Lecher,

Yes, sometimes VIP room prices can be that low & sometimes the lady, due to winning LadyOfTheMonth, gets to pick her room (i.e. a VIP room) that she gets to use & sleep in for an entire month. When that happens, all her "regular" parties end up in the VIP room since that's the room she's using--no "upgrade" pricing is necessary.

Also, when the ShadyLady ranch was open, their $500/2hr party got you into their VIP/Jacuzzi room which comes to a rate of $250/hr.  Even myself, one time at the ShadyLady I had a 1-hr party for $300 and the regular rooms were occupied but the VIP/Jacuzzi room was available so that's where we partied.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2015, 03:01:54 PM »
+4

Actually, a high percentage of the prices submitted to this survey are false. It has little to no accuracy.

RihannaLovely,

Actually a high percentage of the prices submitted are likely true based on my pricing discussions with many of the Monger's on this forum, especially the 50% Prediction Range since just about everyone I've talked to has had the hourly rates they've paid fall within this range. This is why I recommend that Monger's (& lurkers here) use this range as a guide when they are visiting the Nevada brothels. Remember, as stated in the Pricing Survey results for 2011-2013, 95% of all the submissions come from registered members of this forum & they are known throughout the LPIN industry as not being big spenders & who are able to negotiate well & willing to walk away if necessary. Also, keep in mind that this latest SIN Pricing Survey is for years 2011-2013, so some of that data is over 3-4 years old now that we're into year 2015 and I believe the average hourly rate indicated in the Main Survey has increased by some amount each year.

Now that said, I do think that if the brothels did their own Pricing Survey using all the data they've recorded (i.e. a huge # of parties), the prices/rates would be higher than what's indicated on the SIN Pricing Surveys simply because they have a lot of big spenders who don't participate here or for that matter on the house forums.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2015, 03:04:34 PM »

::) ::) I am sure people are just making things up for shits and giggles.

Offline Lecher

• High Roller
  • "Stay on target" - Red leader
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2015, 04:13:43 PM »

Lecher,

Yes, sometimes VIP room prices can be that low & sometimes the lady, due to winning LadyOfTheMonth, gets to pick her room (i.e. a VIP room) that she gets to use & sleep in for an entire month. When that happens, all her "regular" parties end up in the VIP room since that's the room she's using--no "upgrade" pricing is necessary.

Also, when the ShadyLady ranch was open, their $500/2hr party got you into their VIP/Jacuzzi room which comes to a rate of $250/hr.  Even myself, one time at the ShadyLady I had a 1-hr party for $300 and the regular rooms were occupied but the VIP/Jacuzzi room was available so that's where we partied.

The Hiking Guy
Understood. Thanks
Proclaimed a rat bastard hoser KSF by Flyfisher 7/27/16

Max Wood

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2015, 04:55:47 PM »
+3

When a person spends too much time around liars and thieves, they begin to think everyone is a liar and a thief.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2015, 09:15:14 PM »
+1
The Hiking Guy,

My guess is the lack of submissions is the most meaningful data point of all.  I don't think anyone can afford to party any more.

Leash

offleash,

I was curious if it looked like LPIN party prices were headed in that direction (higher) and by how much(?) based on the results from the SIN Pricing Surveys.

So, I took a look at the last 3 SIN Pricing Surveys (2009-2011, 2010-2012 & 2011-2013) to compare the Average Hourly Rates for the Urban (Large) & Rural (Small) brothels in each of those surveys. Listed below are the results of my comparisons...

The average % increase in Average Hourly Rates for the Urban (Large) brothels was 7.8% per year over 3 years.

The average % increase in Average Hourly Rates for the Rural (Small) brothels was 5.6% per year over 3 years.

For reference, the average % increase in my salary for my professional technical career was only 3% per year over the last 3 years--and for other people I work with, even less.

If this trend continues for a few more years, it looks like myself & possibly others like me could be getting priced out of the LPIN party market and have to "settle" for only partying in Elko at the fixed-priced brothels like Inez's & Sue's & maybe other brothels that will price-match (& I'm OK with that--sounds like a fun time, even on a budget).  I think the Elko area brothels will become even more popular during the next 3 years & possibly more.

The Hiking Guy

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2015, 09:36:49 AM »

RihannaLovely,

Actually a high percentage of the prices submitted are likely true based on my pricing discussions with many of the Monger's on this forum, especially the 50% Prediction Range since just about everyone I've talked to has had the hourly rates they've paid fall within this range.

Newsflash: "Mongers" lie about how much they paid for a party.  ::)

Actually, yep. People on this forum think its some sort of badge of honor to pay a low price for a party, so they lie in order to look "cooler" to their peers.

And guess what? I've seen a lot of girls lie about the prices of parties too!   8) 8)

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2015, 10:05:03 AM »

RihannaLovely,

Actually a high percentage of the prices submitted are likely true based on my pricing discussions with many of the Monger's on this forum, especially the 50% Prediction Range since just about everyone I've talked to has had the hourly rates they've paid fall within this range.

Actually, yep. People on this forum think its some sort of badge of honor to pay a low price for a party, so they lie in order to look "cooler" to their peers.

And guess what? I've seen a lot of girls lie about the prices of parties too!   8) 8)

Yep, just ask Sidey about how much he paid Sugar for his party with her!

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2015, 10:15:34 AM »
+5

RihannaLovely,

Newsflash: "Mongers" lie about how much they paid for a party::)

RihannaLovely,

Maybe that's true when the guys are hanging out in the parlor with their friends but you're wrong about that in regards to the SIN Pricing Survey since the lady's name is NOT required in the SIN Pricing Survey submissions and since the client names are NEVER made public. So, therefore, there is no way for a client to look "cooler"  ::)  with their SIN Pricing Survey submissions due to the fact that none of their individual submission data is made public. These are two important reasons why the data that went into the SIN Pricing Surveys could be trusted more than what someone may post since that "coolness"  ::)  factor you mentioned has been eliminated. Also, there's something to be said for basing the SIN Pricing Survey results on averages from a lot of submitters so that a range of hourly rates (i.e. 50% Predicted Range given in the surveys) can be calculated using all the data submitted to the SIN Pricing Surveys.

FYI: I have no doubt that ladies will sometimes lie about the prices they charge when talking with other ladies, especially since it's no other lady's business what any other lady charges for parties. I've heard way too many times about high-priced ladies bitching/threatening/complaining about reasonably-priced ladies charging too little and trying to get management or others to force those ladies to raise their prices despite the fact that those reasonably-priced ladies are happy with their price-point and continuing to get repeat parties from returning customers which also brings in more business ($$$) for the brothel.

The Hiking Guy

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2015, 11:05:48 AM »
+4
Guess someone could rename this topic as Brothel Prices Part II (LOL).

Quick thoughts about the SIN Pricing Survey.  RhiannaLovely, the Pricing Survey is meant to be a guide and is a sample of parties in LPIN brothels.  Generally, most members here (as a whole) usually pay less when comparing other clients who aren't aware of this website.  There's so many variables to consider: the client, the lady, the brothel, type of party, activities, time allowed, time of the day, day of the week, etc.  However, when reading the data about negotiations brothels, guessing the majority of the submitted surveys were about LADIES WITH REASONABLE PRICES when comparing to high roller ladies.  There's so many posts mentioned here about which ladies could have reasonable prices.  Also, some clients party more often than other clients, and their prices paid could be less when comparing clients that don't party as often.  Keep in mind this is only a sample of parties in LPIN.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

QTo

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2015, 11:29:21 AM »
+2

Yes, and I always pay 5 figures all the time.