Author Topic: Want to throw the V-card away in Nevada in October, need to know what to expect  (Read 7032 times)

jadecapri

Re: Want to throw the V-card away in Nevada in October, need to know what to expect
« Reply #15 on: %964 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
I "think" Mitch was speaking a bit sarcastically. It was a list of things NOT to.  Correct me if I am wrong, Mitch.
:-[ oops
My bad. Don't mind my lack of understanding. But at least that lead to more information ;)

Borg1

Re: Want to throw the V-card away in Nevada in October, need to know what to expect
« Reply #16 on: %965 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
No sweat, Jade!  I wouldn't have the slightest idea of anything said in Portuguese.

QTo

« Reply #17 on: %967 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
5.  If you do send an email, be sure to tell her you have a very large penis that will pleasure her, which will more than make up for your very small budget.

LOL, darn it, I always thought it was all about the motion of the ocean that type of stuff...

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #18 on: %978 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
5.  If you do send an email, be sure to tell her you have a very large penis that will pleasure her, which will more than make up for your very small budget.

LOL, darn it, I always thought it was all about the motion of the ocean that type of stuff...
Wait what...
I thought the reason I get such great deals with LPIN was precisely BECAUSE of my large penis.

I mean, everyone except for spam emails tells me it's true, so it must be true, right? Lol

I remember someone saying something somewhere that in a negotiation with a gentleman, the guy said "I have $100." The lady said "I don't take parties for that low."
Guy: "I have a large penis, though!"
Lady: "then that'll be $3000/hour" LOL

On a separate note, I'll admit that I felt like a virgin the first time I stepped into a brothel. I had a lot of sex with my past partners in civilian life before going to a brothel, but whenever I get to the part of a tour and I see the brothel's dungeon, I feel like I'm 14 again. Lol
HD

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #19 on: %987 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
No sweat, Jade!  I wouldn't have the slightest idea of anything said in Portuguese.

I would. Haha. (Not nearly as fluent as I was, say, 5 or so years ago, but I learned it to be able to better talk to some friends in Brazil *shrug*)

But, to the original poster, you'll definitely find the right Lady for you who will rock your world and you'll be more than satisfied. We're all unique and there's pretty much someone for everyone.

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: %120 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Portuguese is a beautiful language

Offline Just Tom

• Hoser Family Member
  • I'm not taking this seriously...why are you?
« Reply #21 on: %151 %08, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
or..... you can do it like i did, blow in to the place about 11:30 on a Friday night after a long week of work and a 5 hour drive, back peeling like a snake from a good sunburn the weekend before and about 2 and half sheets to the wind; park yourself on  a bar stool and take whoever lady comes up and talks to you first on a tour that ends in her room. Admit to her your great shame about your 'condition', offer her some money and tell her 'this won't take long, honest', get the deed done and then stagger out to the car to sleep for awhile.

But i can tell you that 'throwing away your V card'  won't make you less socially awkward, you don't suddenly better looking or better spoken afterward, women won't be suddenly falling over you back home.... it won't 'fix' you, you might feel better about yourself but you haven't learned a whole lot, you've just sort of learned how to do the act. no matter how much some would tell you how 'magical' your de-virgin-ization will be, in a brothel it still boils down a business transaction
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

isurfer

« Reply #22 on: %433 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Hi everyone,

I’m 23M, going to be 24 in November, but still a virgin. I know this may still be considered “young” by some but the V-card combined with some nasty dating experiences lately have done a number on my emotional health. After dating with limited success for a year or so (I’ve had dates and kissed a couple of times, but it never went further than that), I’ve made the decision to consider LPIN as an option to get this problem off my back.

Just a few things I need to ask:
1.   Is it legal to email/contact the ladies from somewhere outside of Nevada in order to make an appointment at their ranch (in Nevada)? Might be a silly question, but I’d have some peace of mind if I knew that I’m completely in the clear legally here.
2.   Speaking of which, what are some pros/cons of making an appointment? I know some people on here advise against it but I also feel like it might be a way of holding myself to the bargain if I feel like chickening out.
3.   If I just decide to go the route of mingling around the bar/lounge (what some people on here suggest to do), what exactly should I do? Is it best to just go around and introduce myself or should I wait for them to come to me? If I meet someone who I get a good vibe with, should I take the initiative in asking to go back to their [negotiation] room or should I wait for them to bring it up?
4.   Since I’ll be in the area around Vegas, I’ll pretty much be constrained to the places near Pahrump (which I believe, correct me if I’m wrong, include the Chicken Ranch and Sheri’s Ranch). I know these places are more expensive than most. My budget would be up to $1200 (I might be able to go a bit higher if push comes to shove), is this a good starting point or will I be lucky to get anything at all with this price range?

I’m new to this (in several different senses of the word), so pardon me if some of this sounds uninformed. Thanks in advance for the help though.
First off, welcome to the boards. I'm old, 66, and lost my virginity back when I was 21 the old fashioned way, with a first girlfriend after 6 months of being with her. Most guys I was hanging out with lost their virginity long before I did.

You stated your budget of $1200, great! One of the most stressful parts of negotiations is pricing, so you have that out of the way, just stay within your budget. The only thing you have to worry about is what you can get for that amount as far as time and activities. You could even try for 2 $600 parties with that amount. Like some have said, (LRV) Love Ranch Vegas/South and (ACH) Alien CatHouse are also a close by option for you. Kitti Minx from Love Ranch South has posted on this thread, maybe you should contact her and start communicating, and even if she isn't the right girl for you, she can maybe direct you to someone she knows that you might like better, and at least give you some honest answers that you might have about brothels and how things work, at least things about the brothel she works at. Don't be shy, send emails or private messages, you probably have a lot of unanswered questions still and doing it privately might be easier for you rather than publicly on the message board.

In my opinion, I think as a virgin you should make this trip special, rather than just a wham bam, thank you m'am experience. Don't do a walk in, just make an appointment and build up some anticipation and desire. Don't do a multi-girl party as your first experience, make it one on one. When you find a girl that you want to have as your first party, send her messages to find out what you want and what she wants to do for you. If you can, try to be friends, be honest with her, and hope that the honesty and communication can make your devirginization be more like an encounter with a "friend with benefits" rather than just a one night hookup with a stranger. I would recommend if possible, 2 parties with different ladies at minimum on back to back days or the same day, the first at least as an appointment with someone that you have found some interest and connection with by sending emails and messages to her prior to your visit, the second party choice to be made during the ranch visit with a different lady, someone that you actually sat and talked with in person on your first visit, maybe on the previous day. That might be the only way to meet new courtesans that just started working at the ranch. Every popular lady was a newbie at some point and you might get the rising star. You can also contact 2 different ladies ahead of time, and do things the same way, just one is your first party, the other is a second party. My reason for a 2 lady 2 party minimum for the virgin on the first trip is so that the newbie virgin has a valid comparison, and actually finds out that no 2 girls are alike in their sexual activities and your experience in the bedroom with her, and that includes girls outside of the brothels, they are all different. Hell, go for 3 parties or more if you can, just get rid of the damn V-card stigma and start having some sexual fun. The newbie virgin minimizes somewhat the "falling in love" feeling with his first lover if he also parties with a different girl too on the same trip. A lot of guys have a problem with that, and even though the ladies are just temporary "friends with benefits" and have other private lives, some guys can't control their heart so to speak and fall in love even though they know better. It's not unnatural, just not a good thing in a brothel to fall in love with a courtesan. The first party is to lose your virginity, parties after that are just to have fun.

DennisHof

« Reply #23 on: %709 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Hi everyone,

I’m 23M, going to be 24 in November, but still a virgin. I know this may still be considered “young” by some but the V-card combined with some nasty dating experiences lately have done a number on my emotional health. After dating with limited success for a year or so (I’ve had dates and kissed a couple of times, but it never went further than that), I’ve made the decision to consider LPIN as an option to get this problem off my back.

1.   Is it legal to email/contact the ladies from somewhere outside of Nevada in order to make an appointment at their ranch (in Nevada)? Might be a silly question, but I’d have some peace of mind if I knew that I’m completely in the clear legally here.
2.   Speaking of which, what are some pros/cons of making an appointment? I know some people on here advise against it but I also feel like it might be a way of holding myself to the bargain if I feel like chickening out.
3.   If I just decide to go the route of mingling around the bar/lounge (what some people on here suggest to do), what exactly should I do? Is it best to just go around and introduce myself or should I wait for them to come to me? If I meet someone who I get a good vibe with, should I take the initiative in asking to go back to their [negotiation] room or should I wait for them to bring it up?
4.   Since I’ll be in the area around Vegas, I’ll pretty much be constrained to the places near Pahrump (which I believe, correct me if I’m wrong, include the Chicken Ranch and Sheri’s Ranch). I know these places are more expensive than most. My budget would be up to $1200 (I might be able to go a bit higher if push comes to shove), is this a good starting point or will I be lucky to get anything at all with this price range?

I’m new to this (in several different senses of the word), so pardon me if some of this sounds uninformed. Thanks in advance for the help though.
First off, welcome to the boards. I'm old, 66, and lost my virginity back when I was 21 the old fashioned way, with a first girlfriend after 6 months of being with her. Most guys I was hanging out with lost their virginity long before I did.

You stated your budget of $1200, great! One of the most stressful parts of negotiations is pricing, so you have that out of the way, just stay within your budget. The only thing you have to worry about is what you can get for that amount as far as time and activities. You could even try for 2 $600 parties with that amount. Like some have said, (LRV) Love Ranch Vegas/South and (ACH) Alien CatHouse are also a close by option for you. Kitti Minx from Love Ranch South has posted on this thread, maybe you should contact her and start communicating, and even if she isn't the right girl for you, she can maybe direct you to someone she knows that you might like better, and at least give you some honest answers that you might have about brothels and how things work, at least things about the brothel she works at. Don't be shy, send emails or private messages, you probably have a lot of unanswered questions still and doing it privately might be easier for you rather than publicly on the message board.

In my opinion, I think as a virgin you should make this trip special, rather than just a wham bam, thank you m'am experience. Don't do a walk in, just make an appointment and build up some anticipation and desire. Don't do a multi-girl party as your first experience, make it one on one. When you find a girl that you want to have as your first party, send her messages to find out what you want and what she wants to do for you. If you can, try to be friends, be honest with her, and hope that the honesty and communication can make your devirginization be more like an encounter with a "friend with benefits" rather than just a one night hookup with a stranger. I would recommend if possible, 2 parties with different ladies at minimum on back to back days or the same day, the first at least as an appointment with someone that you have found some interest and connection with by sending emails and messages to her prior to your visit, the second party choice to be made during the ranch visit with a different lady, someone that you actually sat and talked with in person on your first visit, maybe on the previous day. That might be the only way to meet new courtesans that just started working at the ranch. Every popular lady was a newbie at some point and you might get the rising star. You can also contact 2 different ladies ahead of time, and do things the same way, just one is your first party, the other is a second party. My reason for a 2 lady 2 party minimum for the virgin on the first trip is so that the newbie virgin has a valid comparison, and actually finds out that no 2 girls are alike in their sexual activities and your experience in the bedroom with her, and that includes girls outside of the brothels, they are all different. Hell, go for 3 parties or more if you can, just get rid of the damn V-card stigma and start having some sexual fun. The newbie virgin minimizes somewhat the "falling in love" feeling with his first lover if he also parties with a different girl too on the same trip. A lot of guys have a problem with that, and even though the ladies are just temporary "friends with benefits" and have other private lives, some guys can't control their heart so to speak and fall in love even though they know better. It's not unnatural, just not a good thing in a brothel to fall in love with a courtesan. The first party is to lose your virginity, parties after that are just to have fun.

I think your favorite Roxy Gold at SageBrushranch.com would be prefect she is so so sweet and to make it better bring in Alice, imagine a threesome like that for your v Card?

isurfer

« Reply #24 on: %730 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Hi everyone,

I think your favorite Roxy Gold at SageBrushranch.com would be prefect she is so so sweet and to make it better bring in Alice, imagine a threesome like that for your v Card?
The problem there is that he said he would be in the Vegas area and I wanted to give him options closer to Las Vegas. Up north closer to Reno, I would have told him to try Cinnamon Sweet over at Love Ranch North to lose his virginity to with a GFE type party, then go for a second and third party at Sagebrush with Roxy Gold then Alice Little to get a little more different type of sexual experience and fun if that appeals to him. I don't recommend multiple girl parties for the newbie, especially the virgins. Some brothel clients like me start off slow, start off by enjoying the experience one on one and becoming a repeat client and then experimenting with partying with different girls and wanting to come back more often. After 4 years I eventually did a 2 girl party and found that I did not enjoy it as much as a one on one, so I never did after that. The 2 girl was Tamela Lee and Shelley Paige back in 2012. Tamela Lee was one of my favorites, I had 5 previous parties with Tamela Lee before then. I asked Tamela to pick a girl for my first 2 girl party and she picked Shelley. I would have preferred to just party alone with Tamela, but at least I had tried a 2 girl party, wasn't my cup of tea so to speak. 2 times after that some favorites have tried to get me into 2 girl parties, Gillian Sloan and Jill Chandler at Love Ranch North, and more recently Roxy Gold and Bailey Paige over at Sagebrush, and I declined both times. With those 4 ladies I had multiple repeat parties before one on one and were my favorite courtesans.

DennisHof

« Reply #25 on: %738 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Hi everyone,

The problem there is that he said he would be in the Vegas area and I wanted to give him options closer to Las Vegas. Up north closer to Reno, I would have told him to try Cinnamon Sweet over at Love Ranch North to lose his virginity to with a GFE type party, then go for a second and third party at Sagebrush with Roxy Gold then Alice Little to get a little more different type of sexual experience and fun if that appeals to him. I don't recommend multiple girl parties for the newbie, especially the virgins. Some brothel clients like me start off slow, start off by enjoying the experience one on one and becoming a repeat client and then experimenting with partying with different girls and wanting to come back more often. After 4 years I eventually did a 2 girl party and found that I did not enjoy it as much as a one on one, so I never did after that. The 2 girl was Tamela Lee and Shelley Paige back in 2012. Tamela Lee was one of my favorites, I had 5 previous parties with Tamela Lee before then. I asked Tamela to pick a girl for my first 2 girl party and she picked Shelley. I would have preferred to just party alone with Tamela, but at least I had tried a 2 girl party, wasn't my cup of tea so to speak. 2 times after that some favorites have tried to get me into 2 girl parties, Gillian Sloan and Jill Chandler at Love Ranch North, and more recently Roxy Gold and Bailey Paige over at Sagebrush, and I declined both times. With those 4 ladies I had multiple repeat parties before one on one and were my favorite courtesans.

Good info for him

I like threesomes especially when a girl I date picks her out, you knows its going to be good if she picks her and not me

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: %821 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Here is a thought. SOUTHWEST AIRLINES,has 9 flights,every day . Going up to Reno,and back. @ 109.00-229.00-251.00-- each way. So if no one meets your pick,you can . Go up to The BUNNYRANCH,LRN,Sagebrush,or The KIT KAT.....

isurfer

« Reply #27 on: %833 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Here is a thought. SOUTHWEST AIRLINES,has 9 flights,every day . Going up to Reno,and back. @ 109.00-229.00-251.00-- each way. So if no one meets your pick,you can . Go up to The BUNNYRANCH,LRN,Sagebrush,or The KIT KAT.....
Good God no. With 80 plus girls in one area in 4 brothels, he might get cold feet and run away if he doesn't know any of them and sees too many beautiful girls in a lineup. Remember, this guy is a virgin. With a $1200 party budget, adding $200 to $500 round trip flight costs plus travel expenses to and from the Reno airport to Mound House plus driver tip, it might eat up 1/4 or half of his party money just to show up at the 4 brothels you mentioned.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #28 on: %960 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Boing Wooooooooooow splat lol jk
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

wowz717

« Reply #29 on: %961 %09, %2016, %1:%Jul:%th %-07:00 »
Thanks for the advice guys, this was really helpful. I just had a few more questions:

1. Is it better to call the drivers to get there from Vegas or would renting a car for a day be a better option?

2. Is Love Ranch South a lot further from Vegas than Chicken Ranch or Sheri's? I looked at a map and I noticed that it was a bit further north from Pahrump.

or..... you can do it like i did, blow in to the place about 11:30 on a Friday night after a long week of work and a 5 hour drive, back peeling like a snake from a good sunburn the weekend before and about 2 and half sheets to the wind; park yourself on  a bar stool and take whoever lady comes up and talks to you first on a tour that ends in her room. Admit to her your great shame about your 'condition', offer her some money and tell her 'this won't take long, honest', get the deed done and then stagger out to the car to sleep for awhile.

But i can tell you that 'throwing away your V card'  won't make you less socially awkward, you don't suddenly better looking or better spoken afterward, women won't be suddenly falling over you back home.... it won't 'fix' you, you might feel better about yourself but you haven't learned a whole lot, you've just sort of learned how to do the act. no matter how much some would tell you how 'magical' your de-virgin-ization will be, in a brothel it still boils down a business transaction

Understood, just I feel like the stigma and the fact that I'm not getting any younger is really affecting my emotional health. If my first serious relationship doesn't happen until, say, my 30's, then I'll at least have the peace of mind that I got to experience sex at least once while I was younger. I'm addressing the underlying issues (i.e., anxiety in general) with my doctor.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for bringing this up, the idea behind having multiple parties to avoid the "falling in love" feeling after losing the V-card is a good point. Do you think 2 30-minute parties would be enough vs. my original idea of 1 60-minute party, given my budget?