Author Topic: Decisions, decisions... (CR vs. Love Ranch South)  (Read 3280 times)

wowz717

Decisions, decisions... (CR vs. Love Ranch South)
« on: %106 %01, %2016, %1:%Aug:%st %-07:00 »
Hi all,

So I've sent out a few emails and talked to a few ladies at both CR and Love Ranch South, and am looking to make a decision on who to book with soon (possibly by the time this week is out). As of now, I'm torn between  two options:

1. There's a lady at CR with whom I'm feeling a pretty good connection with. No deposit mentioned either, but I've heard that CR is more expensive than LRS.

2. There's a couple of ladies at LRS with whom I'm feeling a decent connection with (but less so than CR though). Everyone I've talked to at LRS has asked me to put down a deposit ($100 minimum), but I've heard that LRS is generally cheaper than CR.

What would you guys advise I do here?

Thanks.

Funmonger

Re: Decisions, decisions... (CR vs. Love Ranch South)
« Reply #1 on: %120 %01, %2016, %1:%Aug:%st %-07:00 »
In general, I've got similar price quotes at both places.
Go where you want first which you have stated to be the CR. You could call ahead to let the girl know you are coming and make sure she is there.
Take in what you are wanting to spend for what you want.
Part of this is getting out and experiencing it for yourself.
The LRS is probably between a half hour and 45 minutes from the CR.

ColtsFan90

« Reply #2 on: %217 %01, %2016, %1:%Aug:%st %-07:00 »
Agreed with Funmonger.  Stick with your first choice at the CR.

Just be upfront, tell her much you want to spend and as long as you're polite, she'll probably work with you.  Worst case scenario, you can walk and try your luck at the LRS.

isurfer

« Reply #3 on: %236 %01, %2016, %1:%Aug:%st %-07:00 »
Split your party money in half and try to have a party at both brothels, pay the same price for the parties. Don't make a deposit. If you are going to CR first and she goes over your budget amount, tell her you are going to LRS to see what you can get there then walk. If she changes her mind and price, go for it if you want to. Same if you go to LRS first. Since you said a couple of ladies at LRS, you might have better luck at finding one or several LRS ladies willing to go with what you offer. Don't feel forced into making a deposit, in your situation you shouldn't since you have not made up your mind yet.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: %532 %02, %2016, %1:%Aug:%nd %-07:00 »
Hi all,

So I've sent out a few emails and talked to a few ladies at both CR and Love Ranch South, and am looking to make a decision on who to book with soon (possibly by the time this week is out). As of now, I'm torn between  two options:

1. There's a lady at CR with whom I'm feeling a pretty good connection with. No deposit mentioned either, but I've heard that CR is more expensive than LRS.

2. There's a couple of ladies at LRS with whom I'm feeling a decent connection with (but less so than CR though). Everyone I've talked to at LRS has asked me to put down a deposit ($100 minimum), but I've heard that LRS is generally cheaper than CR.

What would you guys advise I do here?

Thanks.

Never put down a deposit !!!    Just pick one and go .  If you don't like it leave and go to your second choice .  There is no perfect answer .

Offline Glennster

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: %933 %02, %2016, %1:%Aug:%nd %-07:00 »
Based upon my last 2 trips to Vegas--

3 parties at Chicken Ranch

1 party at Love Ranch South and 2 price walks.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %124 %02, %2016, %1:%Aug:%nd %-07:00 »
wowz717

Which Lady are you attracted by her photographs more?  Which Lady do you believe will have a better connection and lead to a better party?  Do you have a rough idea about the cost for a party?  Definitely do not suggest placing a deposit for an appointment.  Have a couple of backup plans.  AND HAVE FUN!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: %203 %02, %2016, %1:%Aug:%nd %-07:00 »
CR is a much improved place, I was there in June, partied with Sophia, wow what a hotty

frankiethechin

« Reply #9 on: %234 %02, %2016, %1:%Aug:%nd %-07:00 »
I have never been to Chicken Ranch, but have been to LRS and ACH, I'm sure u will be able to have a great party at either alien or love ranch. By all means stop at chicken ranch and check it out, if u don't like what u see or hear there are other options not that far away. I would go to LRS first then alien. Maybe one day I will check out chicken and sherris.

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
« Reply #10 on: %328 %02, %2016, %1:%Aug:%nd %-07:00 »
Love your answer mr frankiethechin. Hope all goes is well. Great to see your name pop up. Long time no see

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: %718 %03, %2016, %1:%Aug:%rd %-07:00 »
I like all the Southern brothels.  The prices are about the same, except for Sheri's which tends to be about 10% higher (but I have gotten a few great one hour parties there too for $500).  Sheri's also comps me drinks & sometimes a room.    Same with CR - I often receive a $50 gift card with my party to be used for whatever on the next visit.   

As you know, there are many factors to consider in price (day of week, number of girls, time of day/night, chemistry, etc).    Don't be afraid to walk - I do many times.   Remember that there are always at least 4 brothels within a 20 minute drive whether you are in Pahrump or Reno.    My advice: see them all!   
« Last Edit: %719 %03, %2016, %1:%Aug:%rd %-07:00 by ChicagoBob »
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: %721 %03, %2016, %1:%Aug:%rd %-07:00 »
CR is a much improved place, I was there in June, partied with Sophia, wow what a hotty

Armond, I have to second your response for Sophia.   WOW!  What a HOT babe!   My only regret was not seeing her fuzzy handcuffs until after the party  :'(    By the way, if you want to know where you can find her, PM me. 
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

frankiethechin

« Reply #13 on: %314 %03, %2016, %1:%Aug:%rd %-07:00 »
Love your answer mr frankiethechin. Hope all goes is well. Great to see your name pop up. Long time no see

Thanks Paris

I am Alive and Kicking, all is well, next time I'm in the area I will stop by. Been very busy trying to make time for myself.

Hope all is well with you .

Flyfisher

« Reply #14 on: %749 %04, %2016, %1:%Aug:%th %-07:00 »
The main problem every newbie visitor does is not have enough time.  If you simply add 1 more day to your trip you can go out and visit each brothel to simply window shop. Go with the intent to shop and discover what is available.  Go and get your price quotes. Do not tell the ladies your intention. It is none of their business what your intent is. Their business is to book you. Now the ladies who truly show they want to give you a good time are the ones to keep at the top of the choice list.  Now $500/hr may seem to be low but there are ladies who will gladly book it.  Some will want $800, some $1k, some $1.5k and some who want $2.5k.  Go and check them all out.

Some ladies will be so hot looking and yet have the most restrictive activity list. their exclusive looks are their only calling card and a lotta guys desperate to be with a centerfold quality guy will gladly pay it.  If you want a great fuck you back type lady, talk to all types. remember I said book the lady who communicates her intention to show you a good time. And trust you inner voice. Perhaps this is just a bucket list one and done experience for you. Know presicely what you have to pay and have only that amount in cash and leave your credit/debit cards behind.  Value is not always measured by how little or how much you spend.  So my best advice is take a day to reconnoiter and then with that behind you then you make an informed decision.  Your chances go way way up in getting a better service.  Information is king.