Author Topic: THANK YOU!  (Read 2247 times)

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
THANK YOU!
« on: %936 %18, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
I’ve thanked the participants in my very first brothel “party”.  It was an amazing experience! But it would have never happened without this board and I wanted to also thank the people here who provide great information to newbie/first timers like my husband and I. The information you provide, while sometimes controversial, was of great value when planning my trip. 

Thank you all! 

Special thanks to the following:

Max - who helped with many of my early questions about being too old, Asian, part of a couple, …. I’m sure I drove him crazy, but he was willing to prevent my concerns from keeping me away.  I appreciate it a lot! 

The Desert Club Kittens in Battle Mountain - Vanity Affair, Ellie & Dyana.  Even if I wanted to sneak away and just become a lurker, you guys did a great job of pulling me back in.  While schedules didn’t work out the way that they could have, I wanted you to know I truly valued the information and appreciate you ladies.   

FumbleNutts & Kittiminx - for talking to me live on the sunday chat.  You were both very encouraging and supportive.  Especially letting me know that being a female shouldn’t/wouldn’t be an upcharge.  Oh, and FN - a very special thank you for changing the avatar! :)   

ChicagoBob - For the details on his trip from LV to I-80 the day before we were leaving.  We were about to back out, but knowing he had just made the drive set us on our way. By the way - does anyone else think that the heat between ChicagoBob & Rachel is kind of hot? I know there’s vile and honest disagreement on topics between them, but it’s got a bit of a Chuck Bass & Blair Waldorf feeling.  Super flirty, Kind of erotic, but maybe it’s just me!  xoxo

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
Re: THANK YOU!
« Reply #1 on: %945 %18, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
And we thank you for posting about your experience. I hope that others in you situation will reach out to you for answers and reassurance.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: %961 %18, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Glad you had an awesome adventure!
BTW, I feel the vibe...  you never know.  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #3 on: %979 %18, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
FumbleNutts & Kittiminx - for talking to me live on the sunday chat.  You were both very encouraging and supportive.  Especially letting me know that being a female shouldn’t/wouldn’t be an upcharge.  Oh, and FN - a very special thank you for changing the avatar! :)   

ChicagoBob - For the details on his trip from LV to I-80 the day before we were leaving.  We were about to back out, but knowing he had just made the drive set us on our way. By the way - does anyone else think that the heat between ChicagoBob & Rachel is kind of hot? I know there’s vile and honest disagreement on topics between them, but it’s got a bit of a Chuck Bass & Blair Waldorf feeling.  Super flirty, Kind of erotic, but maybe it’s just me!  xoxo
You did this the right way! Can't help but think back to when I was going to give up LPIN. Had back to back bad parties that cost me $2,500 total (most guys won't admit things like this. ha!). Was planning on Mongering in Germany after this, but I came across this site. A couple of guys, Wayne and Oddball, explained what I was doing wrong and what I should expect. One was even gracious enough to tour me around Elko and Carlin. Now I understand more and have fun, but you did this right off the bat. Kudos to you and your husband! What ever little part I had, it's great that I can pay it forward somewhat. Now I know you kept drooling over my ole' Avatar, so I felt the need to alleviate that sexual distraction to you, and change to something more subtle  ;D May you have many more great experiences!

As for CB and Rachel, the thought has crossed my mind too! ha! Bet them two would have a very hot time sexually! I want to see that report in the future  ;)

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
« Reply #4 on: %186 %18, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Hi there,

It was a pleasure meeting you. You are always welcome at our house.
I hope in the future we will see you again and your stay will be a bit
longer. I had a blast speaking with you. Happy trails.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana
dyanadyamonds.com on hiatus

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #5 on: %301 %18, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
I'm so glad you were able to make it out and have a good time! Hope to bump into you in the future should you do another trip! <3

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #6 on: %690 %19, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Midwest couple. Polynesian princess. I'm glad you ventured out and explored. You got the advice from some of my favorite people. Glad your fantasy became a reality. Hope you come visit our little house The Desert Club again.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %067 %20, %2017, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Fumble You and CB did a great Job Helping this couple out .. And their report is Great and I hope We see many more reports by them .. I do have to admit that the talk of CB and Rachael being More intimate has My Mind wondering if they are Not Playing Us All  ;D

I'd like to see more couples on this board - they provide an interesting perspective. 
And Wayne, do you really think Rachel & I would play you guys  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #8 on: %579 %21, %2017, %0:%Jan:%st %-08:00 »
Fumble You and CB did a great Job Helping this couple out .. And their report is Great and I hope We see many more reports by them .. I do have to admit that the talk of CB and Rachael being More intimate has My Mind wondering if they are Not Playing Us All  ;D

I'd like to see more couples on this board - they provide an interesting perspective. 

It's kinda funny because I'm a geek and a person of the internet and a fandom person at that so I'm used to fans "Shipping" characters all the time. (Basically meaning "want to see them get together on screen/in the story.) When it came to fandoms surrounding media that involved live actors I always got squicked out when fans would Ship the real people playing the characters together. Especially if the actors were married to other people, had kids and families, etc, and meanwhile these fans are writing and drawing pure smut about them.

Bob & Rachel - looks like you two have a fandom and some Shippers n deck. The question now is, will it become Canon? (Will you two actually party?) Or will it only exist as Fanon? (Something fans wish for but never really happens.)

MidwestCouple - it's funny you mentioned you ship Chair (Chuck/Blair) because when that show was on from the very first season with that episode with Blair and Chuck at the club and the limo ride I shipped them and was so happy that despite the turbulences, breakups, and everything else throughout the show they still got together in the end.  (The Gossip Girl TV show after the first episode was nothing like the book series LOL Primarily because of how popular characters like Chuck Bass became when they were dscondary characters in the novels.)

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: %635 %21, %2017, %0:%Jan:%st %-08:00 »

It's kinda funny because I'm a geek and a person of the internet and a fandom person at that so I'm used to fans "Shipping" characters all the time. (Basically meaning "want to see them get together on screen/in the story.) When it came to fandoms surrounding media that involved live actors I always got squicked out when fans would Ship the real people playing the characters together. Especially if the actors were married to other people, had kids and families, etc, and meanwhile these fans are writing and drawing pure smut about them.

Bob & Rachel - looks like you two have a fandom and some Shippers n deck. The question now is, will it become Canon? (Will you two actually party?) Or will it only exist as Fanon? (Something fans wish for but never really happens.)

MidwestCouple - it's funny you mentioned you ship Chair (Chuck/Blair) because when that show was on from the very first season with that episode with Blair and Chuck at the club and the limo ride I shipped them and was so happy that despite the turbulences, breakups, and everything else throughout the show they still got together in the end.  (The Gossip Girl TV show after the first episode was nothing like the book series LOL Primarily because of how popularh characters like Chuck Bass became when they were dscondary characters in the novels.)

2017 could be more interesting than anyone ever thought  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #10 on: %170 %21, %2017, %0:%Jan:%st %-08:00 »

MidwestCouple - it's funny you mentioned you ship Chair (Chuck/Blair) because when that show was on from the very first season with that episode with Blair and Chuck at the club and the limo ride I shipped them and was so happy that despite the turbulences, breakups, and everything else throughout the show they still got together in the end.  (The Gossip Girl TV show after the first episode was nothing like the book series LOL Primarily because of how popular characters like Chuck Bass became when they were dscondary characters in the novels.)

Kitty - I'm so thankful you got the Chuck and Blair reference!  My husband suggested that Sam Malone and Diane (From Cheers) would have probably suited the room better, but I had to go with Gossip Girl! 

If there's a wedding, we plan to crash it! 

Offline KittiMinx

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #11 on: %255 %21, %2017, %0:%Jan:%st %-08:00 »

Kitty - I'm so thankful you got the Chuck and Blair reference!  My husband suggested that Sam Malone and Diane (From Cheers) would have probably suited the room better, but I had to go with Gossip Girl! 

I empathized greatly with Dan Humphrey a lot LOL  Between that show, Supernatural, and then Arrow started CW had all my prime time TV watching

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: %074 %22, %2017, %0:%Jan:%nd %-08:00 »

If there's a wedding, everyone's invited!  I'll pay for the entire thing, including a sit down dinner!  :P
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

jadecapri

« Reply #13 on: %896 %23, %2017, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
I am so happy you had a positive and fun experience. I know Max and FunbleNutts personally and they are amazing people.

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #14 on: %175 %04, %2017, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
Midwest couple. Can't wait for your return back to the Desert Club.
XO Vanity.
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.