Author Topic: False rumors about girls not getting paid at Desert Club...  (Read 1763 times)

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
False rumors about girls not getting paid at Desert Club...
« on: February 16, 2017, 05:28:18 PM »
Hello there,

It has been brought to our attention that our ladies are not getting pad. This is very untrue.
Every lady that has worked at Desert Club was settled before she left the house. Below is how
we handle things here at Desert Club. Should you have questions please contact Rick or Madam Dyana
at (775) 635-5700. Thank you,
Madam Dyana

Dennis Hof,

Thanks for the heads up on another set of false rumors being circulated about the Desert Club.. The girls are getting paid !!!  In fact with our new credit card company, frequently I am paying girls out of house money while waiting for the credit card company to pay the house.

In reference to Elie, she advanced or paid the girls doctor bill, house rent, and other expenses. So, when the girls left and had money owed to them on the books in the old bankcard account, Elie arranged to buy the girls remaining accounts due. Elie and the girls took the amount due the girls, then subtracted the funds due Elie, then any difference due the girls Elie paid off out of pocket to the girls, thus when the old  credit card company funds the monies due the total amount goes to Elie and we do not have to hunt the girls down to pay them.  Elie just wanted to be sure she got back the monies she loaned to the girls.

Our policy is to pay the girls cash when they finish the party if the client paid cash. If the client paid by credit card, the girls get paid the day after the credit card company deposits the funds in our account. If the girls are leaving the house and have funds due from a credit card party, the management (at it's option) either advances the funds to the girl from house money or makes the girl wait until the funds clear the bank to get paid.

Rick   desertclub@att.net
dyanadyamonds.com on hiatus

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
Re: False rumors about girls not getting paid at Desert Club...
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 05:51:32 PM »
Dyana you said it exactly how it is. The truth. Only two girls have left the Desert Club since this rumor was started. Both paid back Ellie for the money she put up for the doctors fee and room and board. Which Ellie had an open heart and extended her self fully to both girls. They stayed a week and it happened to be during the worst blizzard I have ever seen. Ellie even paid for both girls transportation out of her own pocket when they left. I myself was kind enough to give one particular girl $100 out of my pocket to help her on her new endeavors. Desert Club is one of the most giving houses with no expectations in everyway. So to hear such negative thing about our house you have to ask yourself where is this rumor coming from. It would be hard for me to believe that after all the kindness  we have extended  to them it was said from the 2 girls that left.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

roxanneprice

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 05:57:41 PM »
I had no idea that this was even a thing.

Offline dyanadyamonds

• Legendary working girl~ Dyana Dyamonds
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Www.dyanadyamonds.com.
    • Info
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2017, 06:04:55 PM »
Vanity,

Thank yo for the reply. I do not know where these rumors are coming from.
But its very sad. I truly believe house business should stay in house.
Unfortunately, this was not the case. We have handled this accordingly too our
company policy as well as house rules. It would be greatly appreciated if there
is further issues that they are brought to my attention or to Rick by email.
Such nonsense will not be tolerated.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana

Roxanne,
Yes it was brought to our attention by Dennis that girls do not want to work here
because of such rumors. They are completely false. Thank you for the reply.
Xoxo,
Madam Dyana
dyanadyamonds.com on hiatus

Offline Tennessee25

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2017, 06:44:33 PM »
I've never met Ellie but she seems like a class act
I'd like to meet her someday

chuckar chaser

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2017, 06:45:48 PM »
The last thing you need to worry about is information you receive from Dennis.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2017, 09:36:32 PM »
+2
It sounds like Ellie was extremely generous in helping the house get off the ground if she was loaning money to ladies who otherwise might not have been able to pay rent, doctor's fee's, etc.

She was also tireless in promoting Desert Club.

I hope none of this is causing her grief, especially since she has experiencing major problems in other areas: http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=26046.0

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2017, 01:07:01 AM »
Sounds like Ellie and Vanity are deserving thanks for helping out other girls.  I am sure any business needs to adjust their financial arrangements from time to time.  My bank switched from MC to VISA for some reason.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Ellie Gray

• Working Girl
  • High Roller
  • Former LRN/DC lady. Returning to LPIN in 23/24.
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2017, 08:25:24 PM »
Thank you all for your nice words. I tried hard and right now I'm focused on gathering back up my health.
Former Worker of LRN as Frankie Fedora and DC as Ellie Gray.

Planning on returning to LPIN in late 2023 or in 2024.

NEW Discord ID: onaroll.

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
False rumors about girls not getting paid at Desert Club...
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 09:51:58 PM »
Sounds like Ellie and Vanity are deserving thanks for helping out other girls.  I am sure any business needs to adjust their financial arrangements from time to time.  My bank switched from MC to VISA for some reason.
Yes, these ladies seem very excellent. I hope, Ellie, that you are doing well.
Interesting. And Nigerian princes are always emailing me about my bank account too! Perhaps it's an epidemic!
Lol
HD