Author Topic: GFE (Occupational Hazzard)  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
Re: GFE (Occupational Hazzard)
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2017, 09:28:40 AM »
+1
Just wondering, if and when offering or receiving GFE has led to real feelings either mutual in development or one-sided leading to some awkwardness.

How do you safeguard against it or do you accept it as it comes?

I am sure that such situations can occur for non-GFE experiences but does GFE result in more such outcomes?

The easiest way to reduce the chance of this happening is to have more than one favorite lady. Even just partying with two different ladies helps to avoid that from happening and by having more than 2 favorites, it's even more likely that at least two of your favorites will be working (even if at a different brothel) during your visit to the Nevada brothels.

The Hiking Guy

Offline RunningSquirrel

• High Roller
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2017, 09:47:22 AM »
+1
(shit, a song title just popped into my head) I think that every guy should fall in love and know what it feels like at least once in their lives, just not sure that the brothel is the best place to experience it first but it might be okay if he is able to move on to another girl outside of the brothels.

lol...yeah, a scene from "Top Gun" just popped into mine...yes, iSurfer, really falling in love and perhaps the hard crash of getting dumped as well (and dealing with it) oughta be a rite of manhood

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2017, 11:13:57 AM »
... Wrote down my plate number, looked me up, started driving by my home, showing up at real world events, etc...

I had the dubious pleasure of meeting Abby Dixieland's nemesis and your experience confirms what I thought about him--it's not as much about love or even sex as about control.

isurfer

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2017, 11:14:27 AM »
+1
(shit, a song title just popped into my head) I think that every guy should fall in love and know what it feels like at least once in their lives, just not sure that the brothel is the best place to experience it first but it might be okay if he is able to move on to another girl outside of the brothels.

lol...yeah, a scene from "Top Gun" just popped into mine...yes, iSurfer, really falling in love and perhaps the hard crash of getting dumped as well (and dealing with it) oughta be a rite of manhood
Brilliant! I agree. Falling in love with a girl then getting dumped or even losing her otherwise like in death and having to deal with the heartbreak emotionally can take a bit longer for some guys but should be a rite of manhood. Loved and lost, the "real" girlfriend experience. It might be even more important than a guy losing his virginity. What should the courtesans at the brothels call it? The GFE/Dumping party, and it can be a long party and the dumping is free money wise but more costly in emotions and feelings but important lessons can be learned for personal growth.

sexylexiejames

« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2017, 11:37:59 AM »
I think this is a very real hazard of the job. I call it "catching the feelings." I try to make it into a friends with benefits relationship so we still have a very special connection, we talk often and look forward to our time together but still enjoy it for what it is...a friendship with a professional foundation.
I now really enjoy my time with these fwb and look forward to seeing them again.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Offline knitwit

• Regular
« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2017, 03:08:54 PM »
+1

Anyone ever notice that it is " ALWAYS THE GUYS FAULT " ?

Its the guys fault for falling for a lady? I mean yeah, she's just doing her job, you can't fault her for giving the client what he's paying for.

Offline Canoe

• Regular
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2017, 07:31:06 PM »
+1
Wouldn't it be nice if our word processors had spell check and reality check? I've met some wonderful working women, but it occurs to me that IRL I would be extremely unlikely to have an intimate relationship with them. Not putting them on a pedestal, not demeaning myself but a 30 year old with a killer body is not looking for an overweight middle-class dude twice her age. But for a time, I can have her company, have some mind-blowing experiences, and keep a good memory, as surely as I keep the memories of long ago college girlfriends and women in faraway lands. 

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2017, 08:36:08 PM »
It's not always the guy's fault.  But it is best to try and keep things on a friends w/Benefits level
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2017, 10:42:08 PM »
+1
I might be wrong about this, as I'm fairly new, but to me the whole point of a GFE party is to allow yourself to have feelings of intimacy and closeness. The danger in my view isn't in having feelings, but in not being able to determine fantasy from reality afterwards.

Not from my perspective.

The term girl friend experience meant to have sex similar to one would have with a girlfriend with kissing and performing oral sex on her.  At one point in the past many ladies did not allow kissing.  Some did not allow oral on them.  I am talking about the late 1990s/early 2000s.

I don't want to think you would want to try to have feelings of intimacy and closeness with someone who you are paying for sex and isn't going to be in your life unless you are paying--especially someone who might move on without notice.

These feelings may come about even though intellectually you know that the two of you can never be together.  It has certainly happened before since logic doesn't dictate emotions and sometime these things happen whether the sessions are GFEs or not.

But I think it would be foolish and playing with emotional fire to to encourage the feelings in yourself.

Offline hungermonger

• High Roller
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2017, 11:49:27 PM »
Thinking about it thousands of dollars spent along hours spent I didnt keep track of, must be in love with something :-\ .

I think the original poster question can't really be answer because the two main ingredients  (in love and gfe) are both subjective terms.  I think if you ask 10 different people to define the terms, you will probably get 8 definitions each.  Seems a common theme with the replies is "in love" =stalking/harassing.  I'm over here thinking you love people for different reasons main things are maintain respect of boundaries and trust.

But personally, I think it's natural to get feelings for someone you've had sex with (probably why it is referred to intimacy in some corners), especially if it's good and you both clicking on all cylinders. Just learn to take things as it is and not to complicate things.  Talk afterwards to see if our dates line up for future dates in foreseeable future.

And to me GFE is just a marketing term.  Fancy/ambiguous term that has a nice ring to it but little deceptive when you really think about.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2017, 01:52:16 AM »
+2
To avoid the possibility of complicated feelings from GFE, I recommend skipping that and upgrading (or downgrading depending on your perspective) to The Wife Experience!  You're already married. The butterflies are gone. You're having regular sex (and also getting experimental to spice things up) while also being straight up blunt about everything.  Plus Wife Experience is far more unpredictable! What if a Lady is trying to get something in her room and can't reach and needs you to get it for her? What if you're both so tired from deep real conversations and experimental sex you lie in bed watching awful things on Netflix?  What if something isn't working right during the party and the Lady needs you to help her figure it out? What if one of you farts and the other laughs at it? Hello Wife Experience!

ancient mariner

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2017, 04:28:43 AM »

Seems to have been an underlying assumption of every relationship I've been in.

The principal advantage of geographical displacement with time constraints, is that it is pretty hard to develop an ATF, let alone the sort of infatuation the subject of this thread has.

Offline GracePreston

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Affordable Luxury
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2017, 04:52:18 AM »
+2

I don't feel that it is always the guys fault-  I know several ladies who have absolutely led a guy on in order to extract more from him... sometimes the ladies are quite culpable in it.  However-- in my personal case, I've always been good at reminding people where the line is if it needs to be brought up.  My personal stalker incident was a "one off" who ended up having the same problem with almost every lady he saw for more than a couple appointments.  Some gents just aren't wired for this-- and there isn't anything a lady can do to prevent it. 

On the flip side-- I know some ladies who have fallen for clients who either could not or would not ever reciprocate.  It is an occupational hazard on both sides of the coin-- and there are many ladies out there who are just seeking a "savior" too. 
Twitter--  @TempestinaDDcup   The name has changed-- but the awesomesauce remains the same :)

Lee

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2017, 07:24:35 AM »
Fumble's right, anyone who says it cant or wont happen is fooling themselves. 3 times I've tried to answer this thread and just erased it and moved on.

Thinking about it thousands of dollars spent along hours spent I didnt keep track of, must be in love with something :-\ .

I think the original poster question can't really be answer because the two main ingredients  (in love and gfe) are both subjective terms.  I think if you ask 10 different people to define the terms, you will probably get 8 definitions each.  Seems a common theme with the replies is "in love" =stalking/harassing.  I'm over here thinking you love people for different reasons main things are maintain respect of boundaries and trust.

But personally, I think it's natural to get feelings for someone you've had sex with (probably why it is referred to intimacy in some corners), especially if it's good and you both clicking on all cylinders. Just learn to take things as it is and not to complicate things.  Talk afterwards to see if our dates line up for future dates in foreseeable future.

And to me GFE is just a marketing term.  Fancy/ambiguous term that has a nice ring to it but little deceptive when you really think about.

I have no intention of changing my personal text line: Courtesans - Gotta love 'em (unless I get a dose of negative PM's from the Ladies). Hunger's 2nd paragraph here is why

Just wondering, if and when offering or receiving GFE has led to real feelings either mutual in development or one-sided leading to some awkwardness.

How do you safeguard against it or do you accept it as it comes?

I am sure that such situations can occur for non-GFE experiences but does GFE result in more such outcomes?

The easiest way to reduce the chance of this happening is to have more than one favorite lady. Even just partying with two different ladies helps to avoid that from happening and by having more than 2 favorites, it's even more likely that at least two of your favorites will be working (even if at a different brothel) during your visit to the Nevada brothels.

The Hiking Guy

Hiking Guy makes a good point here. Prob 90% of the Ladies I've met and partied with in LPIN have been fantastic and are worth lovin' (or if You're more comfortable with it - luvin' )(back to Hunger's 10 diff definitions of what it is)

Yea, I know these Ladies half my age aren't gonna take no serious interest in a struggling blue-collar laborer like me, however, there are about 3 or 4 (You know who You are if You're reading this) who have been my 'Roll of Life Savers' and I wont forget that in a lifetime.

Abby, I hope You manage to ditch Your HoundDog (Elvis' song, You ain't nuthin but a hounddog, comes to mind)

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2017, 10:48:55 AM »
Well DUH.   Here you are dealing with sex. One of the most powerful human experiences. Now throw in that you are dealing with men who for what ever reason are not able to engage in sex in the real world, they turn to LPIN.  It does not require a GFE to play tricks on someone's emotional response.  The fact that a basic human instinct has been satisfied will sometimes cause a false sense of  commitment.

I made a post a while back asking four basic questions ( I got hammered for it) but if you answered "yes" to any one of those questions it showed that you may be in this hobby for the wrong reason.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula