Author Topic: Sex Trafficking?  (Read 4718 times)

53paradox

Sex Trafficking?
« on: June 17, 2017, 01:06:31 AM »
I've read concerning stuff about trafficking and over-the-top restrictions (places where girls can't leave).  Do we have any way of knowing this doesn't apply in Nevada?

I'm especially curious about Elko.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 01:55:27 AM by 53paradox »

Borg2

Re: Sex Trafficking?
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 06:25:12 AM »
+1
The rules concerning the women leaving the house for out dates is left up to the individual counties. 

The concerns about sex trafficking in Elko have been around for any years.  But realize that each working girl in LPIN has to be registered with the county sheriff , and pass the weekly health check.  As far as I know there has never been a formal charge or allegation of sex trafficking in Elko, just unfounded rumors.

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 06:33:31 AM »
I have been visiting Elko on a regular basis for 12 years now.  My favorite place was Inez's when it was an all Asian house.  I got to know Coco and Sophia quite well after having those quiet pillow talk moments after the party. I never had any indication that anything was amiss. 
Now a few times I did see those two walking back to Inez's from shopping in downtown Elko, so they could have left at any time and went to the authorities. So I have no reason to believe that any girls were being held against their will.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 07:08:37 AM »
I should also add that Inez's and Mona's are under new ownership since any of these allegations were made.
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Offline highdrive

• Hoser Family Member
  • "I knew I was not magnificent"
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 08:39:11 AM »
Girls at Dovetail told me that there are girls who they used to work with at other brothels whom would give all their money to their pimps. When I heard about this, my heart sank, but I couldn't find anything to corroborate this.
HD

jadecapri

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 09:37:00 AM »
I've read concerning stuff about trafficking and over-the-top restrictions (places where girls can't leave).  Do we have any way of knowing this doesn't apply in Nevada?

I'm especially curious about Elko.  Thanks.
Over the top restrictions is not my cup of tea. I must be free to be happy. Though, for my personal experience I must say that I liked my interactions with Lance and Donnie, his son.
I can't answer for Elko, but I know Peter and he is a gentleman with me. Now, bare with me here, I am kind of square since I don't do and never done anything related to drugs so I am not always aware of who is using or not and same goes for knowing a lady that has a pimp or a lazy/controlling boyfriend, but that exist for sure. 

Offline ACW

• Couch Lint
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 10:09:56 AM »
I'm guessing here, but I feel that if there WERE trafficking and excessive restrictions, there would be hell to pay for that house. Now, I admit that's just a hunch, but still.

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 10:56:59 AM »
If any form of trafficking were happening in LPIN, I would think that the NV brothel would be history by now.  Trafficking is a hot topic today and we hear about traffickers being taken down fairly often in the news.  In fact, a multi-state bust happen recently where traffickers were arrested for bringing in women from Thailand ...just do a google search, if you want more info.  You see this happening more in the illegal sector and I've never heard of anything similar ever happening in LPIN.

As for pimps, I consider them to be the lowest scum on this planet.  Unfortunately, they've been around forever and it's pretty well known that pimping has occurred in LPIN over the years.  I've heard many stories of this happening, especially during the Joe Conforte era.

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 11:07:50 AM »
+2
I would think the issues with No. 1 Geisha some time back would fit the definition and perhaps act as  a cautionary event.

http://m.elkodaily.com/news/local/woman-with-brothel-ties-pleads-guilty/article_d121dcf4-cf2b-11df-94df-001cc4c03286.html

53paradox

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2017, 11:22:26 AM »
Girls at Dovetail told me that there are girls who they used to work with at other brothels whom would give all their money to their pimps.

Two questions

1. Why hand over money to the pimp?  What is the incentive for the girl?

2. Is there risk of a customer unwittingly committing a crime by going to one of these legal brothels, perhaps due to shady practices that the customer is not aware of?

And is there any documentation that the brothels can provide to verify that they are in fact legal?
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 12:24:46 PM by 53paradox »

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2017, 01:55:22 PM »
+3
Just to be clear... Mona's and inez have never had these allegations.  Only geisha.  And rightfully so they were idiots.

Our places are not lockdowns like other brothels and our girls find us and call us.  The lockdown places would appear to be more of a worry or an issue as the girls are stuck for two weeks..  our girls are never stuck!

Remember this term is more widely used in the illegal world not LPIN. And typically focuses on Asian girls.  As many know we are far from all Asian at either place.

« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 01:59:55 PM by Elkogfe »

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2017, 02:28:02 PM »
Human trafficking at brothers? I highly doubt it. Pimps and over protective husbands yes I've seen that. But pimps get 25 to life now. Slowly but surely that's disappearing. I know girls that work in Elko and this human trafficking is non existent. Rumors just to start rumors. Yes especially New York every other day you hear about human trafficking or underage girls but this is all in the illegal world of this business.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

TXmonger76

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2017, 05:02:39 PM »
+4
Sounds like the op is a plant to knock down the Elko houses.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2017, 05:04:10 PM »
Girls at Dovetail told me that there are girls who they used to work with at other brothels whom would give all their money to their pimps.

Two questions

1. Why hand over money to the pimp?  What is the incentive for the girl? There isn't any incentive for the girl they might be threatened otherwise.

2. Is there risk of a customer unwittingly committing a crime by going to one of these legal brothels, perhaps due to shady practices that the customer is not aware of? How would the customer know if a lady has a pimp? Unless there was some knowledge that they had or led to the abuse. Also when you go a to a brothel you are paying a business a legitimate one, if a lady has a pimp outside the house how would you know?

And is there any documentation that the brothels can provide to verify that they are in fact legal? They have licenses by the state of Nevada that should suffice.

53paradox

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2017, 05:20:03 PM »
Sounds like the op is a plant to knock down the Elko houses.

not at all

i'm totally in favor of what they do.  just responding the rancor from the other side