Author Topic: Sex Trafficking?  (Read 4717 times)

TXmonger76

Re: Sex Trafficking?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2017, 05:27:02 PM »
+3
Sounds like the op is a plant to knock down the Elko houses.

not at all

i'm totally in favor of what they do.  just responding the rancor from the other side
Bullshit.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2017, 05:32:53 PM »
+1
Sounds like the op is a plant to knock down the Elko houses.

not at all

i'm totally in favor of what they do.  just responding the rancor from the other side
What other side are you referring to exactly?

53paradox

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2017, 06:18:20 PM »
^ reference was to people who don't support this stuff

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2017, 07:48:12 PM »
+3
Am wondering , why on earth did you post this?

AliceLittle

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2017, 09:05:24 PM »
+2
Having had the pleasure of making friends with a number of ladies that work at different nevada brothels, i'll confidently say i've not heard a single concern about sex trafficking.

sizmic

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2017, 09:51:01 PM »
+2
Having had the pleasure of making friends with a number of ladies that work at different nevada brothels, i'll confidently say i've not heard a single concern about sex trafficking.

Honestly Trafficking tends to only be profitable when there isn't a legal alternative.  I know there are Indie's but my research shows that as long as LPIN is supported by the law than trafficking won't happen in the brothels.  Now the indies might be a different story and the rest of the country definitely has an issue with it.

AliceLittle

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2017, 09:55:15 PM »

Honestly Trafficking tends to only be profitable when there isn't a legal alternative.  I know there are Indie's but my research shows that as long as LPIN is supported by the law than trafficking won't happen in the brothels.  Now the indies might be a different story and the rest of the country definitely has an issue with it.

In the indie world, there is a real risk for a lady to be kidnapped and sex trafficked by a "John". Unfortunately indie ladies do not get panic buttons and security staff to look out for them- their safety tools are much more limited.

Max Wood

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2017, 11:58:37 PM »
+3
Girls at Dovetail told me that there are girls who they used to work with at other brothels whom would give all their money to their pimps.

Two questions

1. Why hand over money to the pimp?  What is the incentive for the girl?

2. Is there risk of a customer unwittingly committing a crime by going to one of these legal brothels, perhaps due to shady practices that the customer is not aware of?

And is there any documentation that the brothels can provide to verify that they are in fact legal?

That's four questions, not two. You seem to have difficulty counting.

Exactly what is your agenda here?

sizmic

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2017, 12:01:39 AM »
+1

In the indie world, there is a real risk for a lady to be kidnapped and sex trafficked by a "John". Unfortunately indie ladies do not get panic buttons and security staff to look out for them- their safety tools are much more limited.

Indeed, I'm new to this hobby having only spent time with you and Bailey at mustang but the LPIN environment feels like a great and safe place.  The indie world must be much the opposite.  I know they can screen but that can be faked.  Also if they do have trouble law enforcement would feel like a punishing force instead of help.

Offline TeeJay

• High Roller
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2017, 09:11:25 AM »
After partying with the lively courtesans at the houses in Elko, I'd be more afraid that they'd kidnap and traffic *me*. :)

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2017, 09:36:17 AM »
I have to stay away from this entire post as there are articles I could post that would send this straight to the fight club or else end up being a locked thread.

::)
« Last Edit: June 18, 2017, 09:38:17 AM by SIDEWINDER »

53paradox

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2017, 12:46:12 PM »
I'm on your side, everyone!

Our culture is unfortunately puritanical about sex, hence this stuff being illegal everywhere else.  I'm so grateful that it's not illegal everywhere.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2017, 07:33:38 PM »
+1
I am very pro-ladies but I believe that, to some extent, ladies need to take responsibility for their own choices and situations. I have encountered "pimped" ladies and it is simply bizarre to me. They are sitting in a safe environment with a roof over their heads, food every day, and clientele. . .somewhere they are clearly sheltered from their "pimps" and they choose to hand over their money anyway. Whose fault is that?

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2017, 07:43:43 PM »
+4
I am very pro-ladies but I believe that, to some extent, ladies need to take responsibility for their own choices and situations. I have encountered "pimped" ladies and it is simply bizarre to me. They are sitting in a safe environment with a roof over their heads, food every day, and clientele. . .somewhere they are clearly sheltered from their "pimps" and they choose to hand over their money anyway. Whose fault is that?

I don't believe that for one minute. That is, it's the women's fault for being pimped out. It's almost like saying it's a woman's fault for being raped.  It's a physiological hold some of these pimps have over the women. A combination of fear along with mental conditioning.

Offline RihannaLovely

• Hoser Family Member
  • Saint Rihanna
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 08:09:12 PM »
+2

I don't believe that for one minute. That is, it's the women's fault for being pimped out. It's almost like saying it's a woman's fault for being raped.  It's a physiological hold some of these pimps have over the women. A combination of fear along with mental conditioning.

Completely disagree.

A woman has no CHOICE in being raped. (That's the very definition of rape)

A woman who is in a safe environment and CHOOSES to hand over her money to a pimp is making a CHOICE. Very little sympathy from me.

I think it is offensive to women to say they don't have control over their own minds and choices.