Author Topic: Reluctant to return to a brothel  (Read 6283 times)

Demosthenes

Re: Reluctant to return to a brothel
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2010, 05:00:03 PM »
Here's a link to an article by Ashish C Bhatia, M.D. (Assistant Professor of Clinical Dermatology, Northwestern University) and others. Those interested in the topic might find it worth a look.

http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/221901-overview

If I recall correctly, my sister's treatment consisted of curettage of the papules. Not too major, maybe, but I don't expect most people would be eager to have pokey, scrapey things applied to their naughty bits.

goldie

« Reply #16 on: December 15, 2010, 05:34:31 PM »
There goes my argument on lockdown houses... :)
Can I ask what you told your wife when she found out? Did you say affair or did you admit to a hooker? Are you still together?

I told her I had something odd, and that it looked like molluscum.  I went to go see our dermatologist.  Kinda weasled my way out of it with my wife.  I don't know how much she suspects.  I think she'd rather not know.  We've always had a great relationship and are still together.  Never passed it to her as our sexual contact was limited in that period of time.  She was pregnant  :-[

The experience at the brothel was never about loving my wife any less or wanting to be with her any less.  I'm very happily married and my wife is gorgeous.  It was just about the excitement of being with someone different for the first time in a dozen years since getting married. 

That is precisely one of the reasons (and there are others) that I strongly encourage my husband to party at brothels every now and then...because we can be everything in the world to you guys except for different. I'd much rather be a part of it! Maybe you should float the idea....

Goldie

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2010, 05:52:17 PM »

Hi Adrenaline8, thank you for your reply, and I'm very sorry you contracted Molluscum Contagiosum as I'm sure it was a nightmare for you.

Please note, I'm hoping to soon be a LPIN...but I have never been one, yet.  After reading your post, I'm trying to figure out how you actually contracted MC.  From what I understand, LPIN must have a health check, once a week.  During this check-up, the doctor examines the LPIN, including her vagina.  If the LPIN had Molluscum Contagiosum, wouldn't the doctor have noticed lesions on her and thus, disallowed her from working?  While you were with her, did you notice symptoms of MC, anywhere on her body?  

I know it's not allowed, but did you happen to have unprotected sex with the LPIN?

Did you contact the LPIN and/or brothel and let them know you had MC?  If so, what was her/their reply?

MC can be contracted in several ways, "Usually caught through skin-to-skin contact, transmission through shared towels, baths and swimming pools is also possible."
http://www.medicalobserver.com.au/news/managing-molluscum
http://www.amoils.com/treatment/molluscum-contagiosum/molluscum-contagiosum-causes.html

Adrenaline8, during your Vegas trip, did you happen to use a community bath (as in a hotel spa) or a swimming pool, either at your Vegas hotel or at the brothel?

Please forgive ALL my questions, I'm just trying to figure out precisely how you contracted MC.

Robbin
xoxo

Hey Robbin, I didn't notice anything on the LPIN.  We used a condom for all activities.  I didn't use any community baths or pools or saunas or gyms.  I didn't have any other sexual contact except for lap dances at a strip club (I was there for a bachelor party).  The lap dances didn't involve any of my clothes coming off.  And I don't drink at all, so nothing happened that I don't remember :)

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2010, 05:53:45 PM »
Here at the Wild Horse we instituted a policy that each client must shower before a party.  We also offer showers for after the party.  I don't claim to be a medical expert, but I would think this would help reduce the chances of contracting such a virus or bacterial infection.

Yeah, we showered together after the party.  The girl had some men's Dial body wash.  I cleaned myself off thoroughly.

Offline Adrenaline8

• Regular
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2010, 05:55:16 PM »
Adrenaline8,

In your opinion would the use of a skin antiseptic such as betadine help prevent contracting a virus such as MC.  Many years ago the ladies used to wash clients in a betadine wash but that practice seems to have been discontinued.  I still use it after parties.

Seriously, if I were to go back, I would either scrub with Betadine or Chlorhexidine.  I would nix some surgical scrub from my OR  :D

Nelspot

« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2010, 07:13:35 PM »
Doc:

Couldn't this be transmitted dermally between outbreaks?  I mean, is it possible that you could have picked it up on your hands by any contact with a patient just prior to you using the men's room?

Lulz

« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2010, 07:58:43 PM »
In the last 2 years I've had 8 parties with 4 different girls and I'm clean.  ;D  I've never been to Sherri's though.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 09:31:19 AM »
-

It seems every time I see a post like this on a board it is attacked.  I have over 25+ parties at various legal brothels in Nevada.  I have never contracted anything but the doc has a point.  HPV variations and other items that are not usually at the top of the list of STDs are always a possible risk.

LPIN is a safe environment for activities and yes, you can get anything from a girl you date or go home with from a bar.

I don't worry about the hygiene or cleanliness of the LPIN girls.  I worry about the hygiene of some of clientele.

Plus, it's a virus which you can carry and never show signs of having symptoms.

Good luck doc.

[/quote]

It's not an attack. I just don't happen to believe the story he's trying to peddle.

In his post, he states having a great marriage and loves his wife. Yet he claims to know exactly where he got some kind of skin virus and is still thinking about going back to the brothels? Hell, that would be the furthest thing from my mind if I was in a relationship and did not want to infect my wife or even pass it on to my new born baby by contact. A wife which I claimed to have a great relationship with and was in love with? But he's still tempted to visit Sheri's evertime he's in Vegas for a medical convention? To me, this whole story is like trying to put a square peg in a round hole. After a few attempts, you realize that certain parts just don't fit.

But it's just my opinion.

That is unless he's one of those guys who runs around with his dick in one hand and money in the other and his thought process is short circuited.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 12:36:23 AM by SIDEWINDER »

Brothel Hound

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »
I visited Sheri's Ranch in August 2009.  First time in a brothel.  Partied with a gorgeous woman, and had a ridiculously good time.  Unfortunately I developed a nasty case of molluscum contagiosum.  It took 6 months to completely go away.  Pretty tough to hide it from my wife, my only other partner for many years.  The whole thing freaked me out, and I ended up getting tested for everything.  Fortunately, it was all negative. 

I'm a physician so I completely understand the risk profile of this hobby.  Chances of getting HIV are miniscule.  Chances of getting chlamydia, gonorrhea, or syphilis are highly unlikely.  Chances of getting HSV1, HSV2, HPV, or molluscum are very real. 

Weighing it all out, I still am tempted to visit Sheri's every time I'm in Vegas for a medical conference.  I REALLY REALLY want to go, but I can't bring myself to make the drive.  I wish there was a way to make things even cleaner and safer than they are now.

Hear it from the biggest basher of LPIN. High cost, too many safety oriented rules (plastic on everything) and indifferent service by some money hungry girls is the downfall of LPIN.  Yet LPIN is as safe as commercial sex will ever get.  It is safer than Singapore, Germany and Canada, all much better and cheaper legal partying destinations. In all these places uncovered DATY, BBBJ and CIM is offered, something not so common in LPIN.  In sex more the contact the better it is, full body to body AMP massage, DATY, BBBJ, doing it raw are all fun.  If a girl was tested as thoroughly as LPIN's are, I would do it totally uncovered, if offered.
So make up your mind either be scared and have no fun or else enjoy the 20 minutes between a womens legs and visit Sheri's or wherever else be it.
BTW, my son caught MC on his shoulder years ago from swimming pool towels, when he was 9, so it is not something exclusive to sex.  Too bad you caught it on your first roll of the dice, in my 40 years mongering experience , careful mongers catch a nasty once every 5 years or so.  Well worth it considering how much fun we get.  I party 100-150 times a year, mostly Indie, so your risk will be much less than mine.  Go for it ;D.