Author Topic: Carressa Kisses  (Read 2290 times)

Abdfl59

Carressa Kisses
« on: September 15, 2018, 05:44:02 PM »
Anybody know where she is now? She had left the Bunny ranch to go back to Texas, then returned for a short time, and now has seemed to have disappeared? anyone have any info?

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: Carressa Kisses
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 06:09:19 PM »
If you Google caressa kisses you can see the link to her website. From there it has a phone number you can text her with.

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 05:53:38 AM »
+4
Look at how affordable those posted rates are!!! Amazing when you don't have to line the pockets of Dennis the Pimp and Suzette the enabler.

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2018, 06:29:14 AM »
+1
From what I've seen she's gone the alternate route. A Dominatrix friend of mine who advertises on Eros saw her ads posted on there. From my understanding she's out of LPIN and perhaps this thread should be locked or something.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 06:40:53 AM »
+1
Look at how affordable those posted rates are!!! Amazing when you don't have to line the pockets of Dennis the Pimp and Suzette the enabler.

Even more amazing that once they leave LPIN, Negotiations don't exist.

BTW: Not supporting illegal independents.  Just saying perhaps illegals are more honest in their approcach to pricing then legal working woman.

ColtsFan90

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 08:21:07 AM »

BTW: Not supporting illegal independents.  Just saying perhaps illegals are more honest in their approcach to pricing then legal working woman.

That's not a high bar, so yeah.

smoothpate

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2018, 09:34:57 AM »

And they don't have the overhead to cover like a safe work environment, doctor's appointments, condoms, etc.!!!

I'll take the higher cost and SAFETY (for both the provider and client) of LPIN, thank you very much!

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 02:05:01 PM »
It appears that she still has a page on the bunnyranch site. So without confirmation, saying she is illegal or independent is here say. Perhaps she is by appointment only at the bunny ranch. Just sayin'. We can't assume the worst can we?
Q

Offline KittiMinx

• Geek Girl & LPIN Supporter
  • Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Budget Friendly VIP Service!
    • You Can Haz A Kitti
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 02:44:26 PM »
It appears that she still has a page on the bunnyranch site. So without confirmation, saying she is illegal or independent is here say. Perhaps she is by appointment only at the bunny ranch. Just sayin'. We can't assume the worst can we?
Q

She's not actively advertising LPIN like she used to. It's safe to assume she's taken a different path. Hof houses keep old profiles up for ages of girls who leave, especially if they were popular. Mine was only removed so quickly because I was very vocal on multiple platforms about not being there anymore and several clients of mine complained directly to Hof when their emails to my old account were bouncing and they were getting messages from other Ladies. But I'd seen profiles of Ladies who'd left/got canned stay up for months even ones who weren't top earners but had a good look to them.  A profile on a website means nothing if a Lady known for advertising and promoting herself isn't doing it - at least not for where her profile is posted. What kinda baffled my Domme friend is she's Texas-based and saw Carressa's ad in the Texas section of Eros.

Not to say she can't be doing both but she used to be pretty active advertising herself at MBR and has gone pretty quiet. Quiet enough to the point where people are asking if she still works there.  Even Ladies who are appointment only do some level of active advertising even if just on social media. Sunny Lane is a pretty good example I see her on Instagram all the time.

If you're interested it doesn't hurt to try to email her MBR account but don't be surprised if it bounces or you get a reply from someone who isn't her (or no reply at all).

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 04:10:17 PM »

.....If you're interested it doesn't hurt to try to email her MBR account but don't be surprised if it bounces or you get a reply from someone who isn't her (or no reply at all).

As Kitti says, experiment.  You may get an honest answer....or you may see what games are played.  (This can apply to any number of houses.)
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 05:33:00 PM »
Q

She's not actively advertising LPIN like she used to. It's safe to assume she's taken a different path. Hof houses keep old profiles up for ages of girls who leave, especially if they were popular. Mine was only removed so quickly because I was very vocal on multiple platforms about not being there anymore and several clients of mine complained directly to Hof when their emails to my old account were bouncing and they were getting messages from other Ladies. But I'd seen profiles of Ladies who'd left/got canned stay up for months even ones who weren't top earners but had a good look to them.  A profile on a website means nothing if a Lady known for advertising and promoting herself isn't doing it - at least not for where her profile is posted. What kinda baffled my Domme friend is she's Texas-based and saw Carressa's ad in the Texas section of Eros.

Not to say she can't be doing both but she used to be pretty active advertising herself at MBR and has gone pretty quiet. Quiet enough to the point where people are asking if she still works there.  Even Ladies who are appointment only do some level of active advertising even if just on social media. Sunny Lane is a pretty good example I see her on Instagram all the time.

If you're interested it doesn't hurt to try to email her MBR account but don't be surprised if it bounces or you get a reply from someone who isn't her (or no reply at all).

I haven't been following her so I checked to be sure.  From Madam Suzette - She does not have a page on the Bunny Ranch.   She's definitely indy.

Offline mobeerlswhine

• High Roller
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2018, 05:55:24 PM »

I haven't been following her so I checked to be sure.  From Madam Suzette - She does not have a page on the Bunny Ranch.   She's definitely indy.

Funny....
https://www.bunnyranch.com/caressa-kisses/

Was working at time of this posting. I think what that proves is that Suzette speaks before she thinks, not that Caressa is still there.

Offline Aubrey Huff

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2018, 03:19:21 AM »
+2

Funny....

Was working at time of this posting. I think what that proves is that Suzette speaks before she thinks, not that Caressa is still there.

I've seen some of Suzette's texts and she can't spell. You are probably asking too much here.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2018, 07:08:27 AM »

I haven't been following her so I checked to be sure.  From Madam Suzette - She does not have a page on the Bunny Ranch.   She's definitely indie.

Funny....

Thanks for pointing out this glitch.  It's fixed now.  Caressa Kisses is NOT affiliated with a legal brothel.  She is an indie.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2018, 07:22:21 AM »

I haven't been following her so I checked to be sure.  From Madam Suzette - She does not have a page on the Bunny Ranch.   She's definitely indie.

Funny....

Thanks for pointing out this glitch.  It's fixed now.  Caressa Kisses is NOT affiliated with a legal brothel.  She is an indie.

So you're the spokesperson for all the brothels ?    And you're speculating about her being an indie .