Author Topic: Carressa Kisses  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: Carressa Kisses
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2018, 07:30:50 AM »

I haven't been following her so I checked to be sure.  From Madam Suzette - She does not have a page on the Bunny Ranch.   She's definitely indie.

Funny....
https://www.bunnyranch.com/caressa-kisses/

Was working at time of this posting. I think what that proves is that Suzette speaks before she thinks, not that Caressa is still there.

Thanks for pointing out this glitch.  It's fixed now.  Caressa Kisses is NOT affiliated with a legal brothel.  She is an indie.

So you're the spokesperson for all the brothels ?    And you're speculating about her being an indie .

You know what? You're right.  If she's working with a legal brothel there should be some link indicating that.  Legal courtesans want you to know which brothel you need to go to in order to book with them.  It would be great if you could get this clarified by posting that link.

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2018, 07:36:34 AM »
And so what. If Caressa Kisses went INDY...Thats her right , if she wants to..Off the top of my head I ,can come up with a couple more who have left. And went the INDY route/In the past year.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2018, 07:53:18 AM »
I didn't say a single bad thing about Caressa.  I knew and liked her. 

The only reason to care if she's an indie would be if you were a moderator of a Forum dedicated to LEGAL prostitution in NV in a culture that is shutting down sites that advertise illegal sex workers.   

Offline mobeerlswhine

• High Roller
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2018, 04:02:06 PM »
+5

The only reason to care if she's an indie would be if you were a moderator of a Forum dedicated to LEGAL prostitution in NV in a culture that is shutting down sites that advertise illegal sex workers.

Sorry Sonja, you don't get off that easy. You unambiguously stated that Caressa was off the BR website according to Suzette. That was simply inaccurate at the time you made the posting. Took me about 15 seconds to prove it. You should have done at least that amount of checking before posting. Suzette should have known her company's website well enough, or maybe not made such an emphatic statement.

One time is a mistake. Twice, ok careless, Three times is the start of a pattern. But a consistent stream of inaccuracies, inflations and outright lies goes well past diminishing any trust in statements coming out of the Bunny Ranch organization. I've met you (though you wouldn't remember) and know that you are savvy enough to understand what I am saying. It is unfortunate that you are in a position to be out in front of the PR coming out of Mound House, but there are enough people out here that know how to spot the BS that you can't expect to get away with it.

Sorry that you are in the crosshairs on this one, but it was far too easily avoided to overlook.

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
    • Love Ranch Vegas
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 05:48:12 PM »
+2

Sorry Sonja, you don't get off that easy. You unambiguously stated that Caressa was off the BR website according to Suzette. That was simply inaccurate at the time you made the posting. Took me about 15 seconds to prove it. You should have done at least that amount of checking before posting. Suzette should have known her company's website well enough, or maybe not made such an emphatic statement.

One time is a mistake. Twice, ok careless, Three times is the start of a pattern. But a consistent stream of inaccuracies, inflations and outright lies goes well past diminishing any trust in statements coming out of the Bunny Ranch organization. I've met you (though you wouldn't remember) and know that you are savvy enough to understand what I am saying. It is unfortunate that you are in a position to be out in front of the PR coming out of Mound House, but there are enough people out here that know how to spot the BS that you can't expect to get away with it.

Sorry that you are in the crosshairs on this one, but it was far too easily avoided to overlook.

Scroll down.  I wasn't even aware Caressa was no longer with the brothel.  Kitti Minx caught that.  I merely checked it out, verified that she is not with the brothel, & notified our tech guy that there was a glitch that needed to be fixed.  Now it's fixed and there is no question that she is not with the brothel. It might be hard to wrap your brain around this but the Hof houses and all the support system around them is a huge business and no one can know every detail of every dept. on your timetable.

Regardless of all that, I didn't verify she is an indie because I don't like her or wish her ill.   I adored when I was at the Bunny Ranch training.  She & I got along fine and I hope she's happy.

My concern is for this Board.  In spite of how annoyed I might occasionally get with one or two posters - I love that I can come here and chat with you guys.  I like the different flavor of this forum. I'm thrilled that we finally got our private message board back.  I would hate for this to be shut down and I don't think it's fair that the moderators can be held criminally liable for allowing advertising for illegal sex work here.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2018, 11:14:39 AM »
+1
Look at how affordable those posted rates are!!! Amazing when you don't have to line the pockets of Dennis the Pimp and Suzette the enabler.

Even more amazing that once they leave LPIN, Negotiations don't exist.

BTW: Not supporting illegal independents.  Just saying perhaps illegals are more honest in their approcach to pricing then legal working woman.

And they don't have the overhead to cover like a safe work environment, doctor's appointments, condoms, etc.!!!

I'll take the higher cost and SAFETY (for both the provider and client) of LPIN, thank you very much!

It's not about the price. Never has been.  It's about how they arrive at the price they charge through the negotiation scam.  Independents have no problem coming straight out and asking what they want for a party.  Yet brothel women have to continue to play this negotiation scam year after year.

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2018, 11:38:18 AM »
+1
Why are we talking about independents I thought this board was about LEGAL Prostitution
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2018, 12:01:44 PM »
+1
Why are we talking about independents I thought this board was about LEGAL Prostitution

I was talking about the Negotiation scam which I believe only brothel women for the most part use so I couldn't have been talking about  independents.  ;D ::) ;D