Author Topic: Lucie @ Mona's  (Read 2149 times)

TheImpsDelight

Lucie @ Mona's
« on: %201 %17, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
+16
Before partying with Jessy at Mona's I had told Anna I was interested in meeting Lucie, though I didn't know if I wanted to party with her or not. Well, after my party with Jessy I was thoroughly worn out, but I still asked to meet her anyway and maybe see about partying later.

Well, she came out and we started talking and chatting about all kinds of various things we both liked and it just went on and on until it was about an hour and a half or so later than when we started. At which point I think Lucie and Anna thought I was going to go get dinner and then come back later, but I actually went ahead and said what the hell it's been and hour and a half why not party now?  ;D

I would not be disappointed. I was already entranced by Lucie's smooth, pleasant voice and her beautiful face, and "entranced" is just the way the party went - Lucie makes it a very sensual, stimulating party. I found myself just looking up at her and grinning half the time.  :P Just all around happy.

Thank you for the fun time Lucie! Stay warm under those furs!  ;) :P

ndx300

Re: Lucie @ Mona's
« Reply #1 on: %205 %17, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
Spot on review. I enjoy a slow, sensual, GFE type party and Lucie was an absolute delight.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #2 on: %390 %18, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
+1
Thank you so much!! I seriously had an amazing time with you!!

Offline The toffeeman

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: %996 %18, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
+2
Lucie is a great conversationalist and just so at ease, with great looks and personality. Shame on my last trip we only got as far as a striptease, but next time I intend to remedy that with a sensual stimulating party  ;)

And maybe a rainbow party  ;D
# NE Nevada is great

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: %035 %19, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
Lucie is a sweetie for sure, so glad you enjoyed your time with her! :) :)

Jmc1590

« Reply #5 on: %159 %22, %2018, %0:%Dec:%nd %-08:00 »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Lucie is incredible! I strongly recommend spending some time with this beauty. My recommendation is to have enough time to start with a few lap dances as an appetizer, a tantalizing massage, then the main event.

Definitely a mind (among other things) blowing experience!

J

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: %311 %25, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
Lucie is truly irresistible and irreplaceable. Love U GIRL! Stay sweet!
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Steve-o

« Reply #7 on: %693 %26, %2018, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
Great review! Thanks for the info. Heading into town mid January.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #8 on: %132 %01, %2019, %0:%Jan:%st %-08:00 »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again - Lucie is incredible! I strongly recommend spending some time with this beauty. My recommendation is to have enough time to start with a few lap dances as an appetizer, a tantalizing massage, then the main event.

Definitely a mind (among other things) blowing experience!

J

Thank you James! I really am happy we met <3 <3

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #9 on: %122 %03, %2019, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Great review! Thanks for the info. Heading into town mid January.

Can’t wait to meet you!!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #10 on: %338 %03, %2019, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Before partying with Jessy at Mona's I had told Anna I was interested in meeting Lucie, though I didn't know if I wanted to party with her or not. Well, after my party with Jessy I was thoroughly worn out, but I still asked to meet her anyway and maybe see about partying later.

Well, she came out and we started talking and chatting about all kinds of various things we both liked and it just went on and on until it was about an hour and a half or so later than when we started. At which point I think Lucie and Anna thought I was going to go get dinner and then come back later, but I actually went ahead and said what the hell it's been and hour and a half why not party now?  ;D

I would not be disappointed. I was already entranced by Lucie's smooth, pleasant voice and her beautiful face, and "entranced" is just the way the party went - Lucie makes it a very sensual, stimulating party. I found myself just looking up at her and grinning half the time.  :P Just all around happy.

Thank you for the fun time Lucie! Stay warm under those furs!  ;) :P

#grinning -tounge out hehe

Offline 1Bytetoomany

• Couch Lint
« Reply #11 on: %357 %03, %2019, %0:%Jan:%rd %-08:00 »
Lucie, I hope to enjoy that tongue in about 8 days. I've not met you yet. I want to change that.

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #12 on: %341 %06, %2019, %0:%Jan:%th %-08:00 »
Lucie, I hope to enjoy that tongue in about 8 days. I've not met you yet. I want to change that.

Woohoo looking forward to seeing you in 8 days then :-) :-)