Author Topic: This is the end result from closing the Nevada Brothels.  (Read 1018 times)

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
Re: This is the end result from closing the Nevada Brothels.
« Reply #15 on: %316 %28, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Yes, I've heard Nevada described as the place where men are men, women are scarce and sheep are nervous.

You know why sheepherders in Nevada wear button fly jeans? Sheep can hear a zipper from a mile away!  :o

It's a good thing it wasn't a bison herd!   :o
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #16 on: %495 %29, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
+1
Yes... How are we holding up may be a bit off topic, but is way more relevant than herding sheep.  This sounds like the punchline to a bad joke.

Still here? Arguing and questioning moderation must fight off your boredom.

Btw, Rachel has not yet separated her off topic from general discussion yet, but you might want to get ready if she does because you will be much happier there I'm sure.

Q

A bit, you say? There wasn't one mention of a brothel.  However since you even chimed in, I felt things might be relaxed considering the situation we are in. I guess I was wrong.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: %565 %29, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
Still here?

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #18 on: %608 %29, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
This has nothing to do with LPIN.

Moving to way off topic.

Q

I just thought it would add a little humor during the time's we're in right now where there is no brothel news to report and as Rachel said on her website.

I think Rachel hits the nail right on the head when she said

"General Discussion and Off Topic should be the same. Just General Discussion because the board is about people that know each other hanging out and passing the time. People with similar likes talking to each other."
"If you really want to talk about the same things over and over and over then by all means do it but I am kind of tired of the lpin charade and think reality is a better way forward."

BTW: I'm not telling you how to run your board or moderate,  I just think it's difficult to keep rehashing the same brothel topics over and over when the brothels are closed.  I'm even running out of different ways to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Now I'll wait to take my verbal tongue lashing for offering my two cents---OOP's make that one cent.   ::) ::) .

Maybe you should start posting on BL!   Maybe she would make you a Sidewinder only thread. 

You have your fight club on here but you can't help posting your stupid stuff in the other categories on the board.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #19 on: %716 %29, %2020, %1:%Apr:%th %-07:00 »
Still here?

If I'm not here any longer, it will mean one of two things. Either the man up above decided it was time for me to leave or else the man down below running the board decided it was time for me to go.