Author Topic: Best options for losing the vcard  (Read 1504 times)

Offline WildWestBoss

• Lookie-Loo
Best options for losing the vcard
« on: %634 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »
New to the forum. I've searched already on this topic, but looking for any suggestions/opinions on my particular situation.

Firstly, I am a trans man, I am not sure how many brothels/SWs are open to trans clients?

I mainly still have the vcard for this reason. Dysphoria and lack of confidence/feeling inadequate sexually (so I get that perk of being male in addition..yay), then inexperience feeds that, in a vicious cycle through my 20s. I turned 30 and then the pandemic happened, but I had already somewhat arbitrarily decided in my head that I don't like the idea of "30 year old virgin" so this would be the year to take the trip to Nevada if I don't lose it.

I consider myself heterosexual, and with pretty run of the mill male sexuality, although I lean towards the dominant side and want to be with someone who is genuinely enjoying themselves and I am guiding their pleasure to a degree (is that still run of the mill for men nowadays? ...lol). Just want to build some confidence that I can express myself the way I want.

I think my worst fear is to be with a woman who doesn't feel like she's with a "real man" or I don't do anything for her because I somehow gave off a lesbian vibe.

I am leaning towards the smaller towns/brothels. Unfortunately those may be the last to reopen....Desert Rose as a whole seems to be a good personality match as I want something more laid back, genuine-feeling and sensual.

Also considering Stardust, Desert Club, maybe Love Ranch or Mona's but it's harder to tell online with the latter two if they'd be good fits. Open to any other suggestions. Also, would it be better to do GFE or maybe not do Elko and do an outdate? I think I could benefit from the other experience as well but especially kissing/foreplay given what I described.
« Last Edit: %636 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 by WildWestBoss »

Offline WildWestBoss

• Lookie-Loo
Re: Best options for losing the vcard
« Reply #1 on: %828 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »

I suggest you consider contacting the various houses directly (phone, email, whatever) and discuss the situation with them. I'm sure they'll be helpful, although I don't know how easy it is to get through to all of them right now.

Good luck,

Bruce

Yeah, I thought about that but figured it'd be best to give it a couple more months to pursue? Since most places I've listed are either closed or only bars are open. Just trying to gather as much info and other perspectives as possible during this "downtime". I have seen the Elko houses/northern NV in general recommended in similar posts in the past, maybe more so than outdates, so wasn't entirely sure what to prioritize there.

Offline Florida Couple

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: %858 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »
New to the forum. I've searched already on this topic, but looking for any suggestions/opinions on my particular situation.

Firstly, I am a trans man, I am not sure how many brothels/SWs are open to trans clients?

I mainly still have the vcard for this reason. Dysphoria and lack of confidence/feeling inadequate sexually (so I get that perk of being male in addition..yay), then inexperience feeds that, in a vicious cycle through my 20s. I turned 30 and then the pandemic happened, but I had already somewhat arbitrarily decided in my head that I don't like the idea of "30 year old virgin" so this would be the year to take the trip to Nevada if I don't lose it.

I consider myself heterosexual, and with pretty run of the mill male sexuality, although I lean towards the dominant side and want to be with someone who is genuinely enjoying themselves and I am guiding their pleasure to a degree (is that still run of the mill for men nowadays? ...lol). Just want to build some confidence that I can express myself the way I want.

I think my worst fear is to be with a woman who doesn't feel like she's with a "real man" or I don't do anything for her because I somehow gave off a lesbian vibe.

I am leaning towards the smaller towns/brothels. Unfortunately those may be the last to reopen....Desert Rose as a whole seems to be a good personality match as I want something more laid back, genuine-feeling and sensual.

Also considering Stardust, Desert Club, maybe Love Ranch or Mona's but it's harder to tell online with the latter two if they'd be good fits. Open to any other suggestions. Also, would it be better to do GFE or maybe not do Elko and do an outdate? I think I could benefit from the other experience as well but especially kissing/foreplay given what I described.

Hi Wildwest,

First off, completely understandable with the confidence / vcard.  I would personally recommend starting at smaller rural brothel.  Specifically I would visit Dovetail, Mona's, and Inez.  Dovetail is super relaxed with wonderful women.  Mona's & Inez are a different vibe with some truly gorgeous ladies.  The prices are very reasonable, when the brothels open.

I would also recommend you join the SIN chat on Sunday nights that kicks off at 7pm eastern usually.  There is another guy that shows up looking to lose his v-card and typically there are a couple ladies that show up to chat.

If you are looking for outdates, you will need to go to the Mustang, MBR, Sagebrush Ranch, Loveranch.   But, I still think the rurual brothels are nice for noobies due to not having a large clientele continually.  My wife and I were not looking for a brothel with tons of people, we were nervous first timers in February. 
Married Florida Couple Looking For Fun

Offline WildWestBoss

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #3 on: %896 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »

Hi Wildwest,

First off, completely understandable with the confidence / vcard.  I would personally recommend starting at smaller rural brothel.  Specifically I would visit Dovetail, Mona's, and Inez.  Dovetail is super relaxed with wonderful women.  Mona's & Inez are a different vibe with some truly gorgeous ladies.  The prices are very reasonable, when the brothels open.

I would also recommend you join the SIN chat on Sunday nights that kicks off at 7pm eastern usually.  There is another guy that shows up looking to lose his v-card and typically there are a couple ladies that show up to chat.

If you are looking for outdates, you will need to go to the Mustang, MBR, Sagebrush Ranch, Loveranch.   But, I still think the rurual brothels are nice for noobies due to not having a large clientele continually.  My wife and I were not looking for a brothel with tons of people, we were nervous first timers in February. 

Thanks for the suggestions. Didn't realize there was a chat. What is different about Mona's/Inez? Also, is there a reason DR isn't ever really included as a recommendation, or is it just because they're smaller? Not known to work with virgins?

I guess you are lucky you made the trip in February!

Offline Florida Couple

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: %993 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »

Hi Wildwest,

Thanks for the suggestions. Didn't realize there was a chat. What is different about Mona's/Inez? Also, is there a reason DR isn't ever really included as a recommendation, or is it just because they're smaller? Not known to work with virgins?

I guess you are lucky you made the trip in February!

Mona’s is more of an up beat place that could be a party place.. Inez is a little quieter...  dovetail feels cozy and welcoming.  They’re all good, just different vibes.  We literally went the last week of February before the shutdown. They all work with virgins.  Dovetail you meet everyone there and they all chat.  Mona’s and Inez you tell them who you’re coming to see and that girl comes out.  We like to chat and see who we click with, not simply looks.

We never went to DR?  We almost did but, it opens later (4 pm) and we always showed up earlier than that. Mona’s and Inez opened at noon and dovetail is 24 hours

Offline Florida Couple

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: %994 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: %029 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 »
+1
The virus and Governor Sisolak are controlling the fate of LPIN as we know it, so it's still a big unknown as to when the brothels will reopen for full service.  We're all waiting...  :-\

As for the Desert Rose, I've never partied at their brothel, but I've visited their place a couple of times.  They have a nice little brothel.  In their bar, they also have an area where some of their ladies pole dance.  I've been told that a lot of locals hangout there.  I spoke with the folks running the place and they are nice.  If you have time, it's worth checking out, even just to have a drink and to get feel for the place and their ladies.  Although, they open later in the afternoon at 4PM, while the other brothels open much earlier.

My favorites have been working at Mona's/Inez, Sue's, and the Dovetail, so I tend to frequent those houses.  The Dovetail is a cool log cabin and Monica runs the brothel.  It's a favorite of many of us, since Monica and the ladies treat their customers like family.  It's very laid back and low pressure.

Mona's and Inez are both nice houses.  If you reach out to Louis (the owner), he will answer whatever questions you have in regards to your needs and they are known to take good care of newbies and those looking to lose their V-card.  They also have special rates for customers who are active posters here on the SIN board.  If you've done your research on the board, you may have read about this in a number of threads and reviews.

Sue's Fantasy Club is an all Asian brothel, next door to Mona's.  They have some nice ladies working there too and I've partied there on a number of occasions, although they tend to be more high pressured and geared for those who have been visiting the brothels for awhile.  They may be a turnoff for some newbies, since their ladies want you take a tour and party as soon as you walk in.  You can always decline and have a drink at the bar and chat.

As for outdates, as Phoenix pointed out, they are only legal in certain counties such as where the Mustang Ranch and the Moundhouse brothels (MLBR, Kit Kat, LRN, Sagebrush) are located.  For a newbie, I don't think an outdate is a good idea considering the cost and you have no idea as to whether you and the lady you decide to party with will "click".  It's probably wise to do a simpler party.  You always have the option of rebooking/extending the length of your party too, if you decide you want more time.
« Last Edit: %032 %23, %2020, %1:%Sep:%rd %-07:00 by Dr. Who »

Offline nblaw95

• High Roller
« Reply #7 on: %391 %24, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
There is another guy that shows up looking to lose his v-card and typically there are a couple ladies that show up to chat.

That would be me lol. I am also hoping to lose the vcard at one of the brothels. I had been hoping to go to Mona's/Inez' myself, but unfortunately my trip is gonna be in early November and I can only kinda hope that they're open by then. I have some tentative backup plans, but I'd really prefer to stick to Plan A. I definitely recommend the chat, like Phoenix said (they're called FloridaCouple in the chat btw). I've done a lot of the same research on this board that you probably did, so if you want to ask questions/compare notes with another virgin's perspective, feel free to dm me.

Offline mobeerlswhine

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: %517 %24, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
+1
As a sis man and experienced brothel patron I'm not going to say that I understand your situation and anxiety, but I can only say that most experienced LPIN providers have seen patrons from all points under the rainbow. I would suggest that biases you might face in the 'real world' are less of a concern inside this world.

It is impossible to say at this point who will be in the lineups when business returns. Larger brothels offer more choice and if you are not clicking with one you have more to choose.

Nelspot

« Reply #9 on: %915 %24, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
+1
It sounds like you are a FtM transexual.  First, I wouldn't be afraid of visiting any of the houses.  You will be given a tour of the place, a tour that just happens to end in the ladies room where you will discuss prices, activities and its where you could talk about your unique issues.  Remember, these girls aren't out there looking for Richard Gere, they are there to make money, so they are open to most anything (they've probably done everything you can imagine, and twice as much more).  As for being FtM, you'd have nothing to worry about.  I was at Donna's a couple years ago, and the lady I was visiting was 2 years a MtF (and loving it, BTW) but while at a gathering there, she pointed out the owner's son, who was FtM. 

We have no idea what the future holds for the brothels, but rest assured they will be open to anyone, once they re-open.  If I were to make any recommendations, I'd suggest going to Elko/Carlin where you have one of the largest collection of houses, and therefore ladies, in Nevada.

Offline WildWestBoss

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #10 on: %044 %24, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
It sounds like you are a FtM transexual.  First, I wouldn't be afraid of visiting any of the houses.  You will be given a tour of the place, a tour that just happens to end in the ladies room where you will discuss prices, activities and its where you could talk about your unique issues.  Remember, these girls aren't out there looking for Richard Gere, they are there to make money, so they are open to most anything (they've probably done everything you can imagine, and twice as much more).  As for being FtM, you'd have nothing to worry about.  I was at Donna's a couple years ago, and the lady I was visiting was 2 years a MtF (and loving it, BTW) but while at a gathering there, she pointed out the owner's son, who was FtM. 

We have no idea what the future holds for the brothels, but rest assured they will be open to anyone, once they re-open.  If I were to make any recommendations, I'd suggest going to Elko/Carlin where you have one of the largest collection of houses, and therefore ladies, in Nevada.

Thanks for the info! Yes I meant FtM.. the question of intersex has come up for a few reasons too, but I haven't pursued it much medically. Wouldn't surprise me given the severity of my dysphoria and phantom limb syndrome, ha. I don't want to have to bring all my baggage (I consider the vcard/dysphoria situation as baggage, at the very least in terms of its psychological impact - I feel like I have too much ego wrapped up in it and in my past/lack thereof, lol) into a romantic context. I think I could minimize whatever baggage I would bring into a relationship with this approach.

I didn't realize Elko/Carlin has the most houses? I thought the less rural areas (i.e. in proximity to Vegas and Reno) had the most. I'm going for quality over quantity either way. Open to multi party visits though.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: %100 %24, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
+1

Thanks for the info! Yes I meant FtM.. the question of intersex has come up for a few reasons too, but I haven't pursued it much medically. Wouldn't surprise me given the severity of my dysphoria and phantom limb syndrome, ha. I don't want to have to bring all my baggage (I consider the vcard/dysphoria situation as baggage, at the very least in terms of its psychological impact - I feel like I have too much ego wrapped up in it and in my past/lack thereof, lol) into a romantic context. I think I could minimize whatever baggage I would bring into a relationship with this approach.

I didn't realize Elko/Carlin has the most houses? I thought the less rural areas (i.e. in proximity to Vegas and Reno) had the most. I'm going for quality over quantity either way. Open to multi party visits though.

Yeah as far a quantity of houses go, but realize that they are all small houses. The Mustang may have more ladies in a single lineup than all of the Elko/Carson houses combined.

Offline WildWestBoss

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #12 on: %008 %25, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
Yeah as far a quantity of houses go, but realize that they are all small houses. The Mustang may have more ladies in a single lineup than all of the Elko/Carson houses combined.

I was browsing their website... Yeah, that lineup is huge. I just don't know if that's my scene haha

Offline ugetwhatugive

• High Roller
« Reply #13 on: %431 %27, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
As a female that visits the brothels solo. I can recommend going to the larger brothels. You want a larger range of women who will fit what you have an interest in sexually. Like in wanting a more submissive partner in bed.

Smaller houses tend to hire the same type of women who might also think the same way. I suggest when the houses open up write a variety of women and address your concerns. Some women put a wide range bio of their specialty and it is far from their skill level and comfort zone. Since I started communicating with my lady of choice before my trip I have been having excellent parties. The great thing about writing them is they can also refer you to someone else who fits more with you and can give you the party of your dreams.

Offline WildWestBoss

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #14 on: %895 %27, %2020, %1:%Sep:%th %-07:00 »
As a female that visits the brothels solo. I can recommend going to the larger brothels. You want a larger range of women who will fit what you have an interest in sexually. Like in wanting a more submissive partner in bed.

Smaller houses tend to hire the same type of women who might also think the same way. I suggest when the houses open up write a variety of women and address your concerns. Some women put a wide range bio of their specialty and it is far from their skill level and comfort zone. Since I started communicating with my lady of choice before my trip I have been having excellent parties. The great thing about writing them is they can also refer you to someone else who fits more with you and can give you the party of your dreams.

Wow, an argument for the larger houses... Thanks for the new perspective.

Do you have any suggestions within the larger ones, which might have the right "vibe" for me? I mean, I am still generally more drawn to the smaller houses for being more low pressure and laid back.