Author Topic: What makes the biggest impression on you right from the start?  (Read 1326 times)

Offline X1A

• Couch Lint
What makes the biggest impression on you right from the start?
« on: %412 %04, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Just wondering what people look for when meeting and talking to a girl, besides the physical stuff. I mean like attitude and such.
I've only done 2 parties, 1 was 6 years ago and the other was 4. The first time was amazing. The girl was very friendly and genuinely seemed enthused about everything before we even went to her room. (I don't care if it's just an act as long as it's convincing). Being my first time, I was nervous and she really made me feel at ease, etc. etc. (I wish I could party with her again but I'm pretty sure she's retired now). The second time was with a different girl and it was a much different experience. She wasn't very talkative or enthusiastic and it felt much more like a business transaction. Don't get me wrong, she was nice and all, but not nearly as friendly and "interested." When the party started she told me to take off my clothes, as if we were just going through the motions, and when I mentioned I was a little nervous (which I was not expecting to be) she didn't even say anything. In the future, I'm wondering if I should put more stock into what kind of impression I get when I first talk to a girl. I'd like to think that it doesn't necessarily determine how good the party will be, but still...

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
Re: What makes the biggest impression on you right from the start?
« Reply #1 on: %659 %04, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
At the start? Her butt!😄

Edit I didn't read past the title so.disregard. Maybe after think about it I will respond later.🤘🏼

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #2 on: %381 %05, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I think the biggest factor is whether or not you and the lady get along with each other, ie. enjoy each other's company, or feel comfortable with each other. If you don't feel comfortable during the initial 5 or 10 minute conversation, chances are you're not going to enjoy the party that follows. If you get the impression that they are disinterested, or things just don't click between the two of you, then maybe you shouldn't proceed with the party regardless of price.

Sometimes two perfectly fine people just don't get along with each other. It's not anybody's fault. Perhaps the lady just doesn't offer what you're looking for. You should appreciate her for being upfront during negotiation. That's why there is usually more than one lady at the house. Listen to your guts. If you think you're not going to enjoy the party with this one particular lady, no worries. Simply walk away and try another.

That said, I don't have a lengthy partying experience yet. I couldn't tell during negotiation if I was going to have an okay party or a fabulous party. I couldn't tell until the party was almost over. Thankfully my first party turnout to be somewhere between okay and pretty good, and my second party was fabulous.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline NavySteve

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: %458 %05, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
Her smile and the look of interest in her face when communicating. Also developing a relation via pm's and email's as well as the final meeting in the lounge or bar area. Also, based on information contained in profiles at web sites give me an idea of when to initiate contact.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: %164 %05, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+3
I’ve never liked the phrase “you never get a second chance to make a first impression”. People can be nervous and say the wrong thing, or can seem uninterested when they’re just a quiet type. I do my best to never rule anything out. :)
So long and thanks for all the Fish.

Offline X1A

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: %347 %06, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
In any other situation I would just assume the second girl is shy or whatever and not care, but in a brothel I prefer a little reassurance that she's happy to be with me. It's not a judgment on her character or anything, just salesmanship I guess. *shrug* It's hard to tell if she's just having an off day or if she's not what I'm looking for.
« Last Edit: %360 %06, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 by X1A »

Offline Essdub

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #6 on: %005 %06, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
I personally don't like lineups at all, I prefer frequenting houses that are more accepting of mingling first. I'm looking for a basic level of rapport or compatibility, or ideally an indication that she genuinely wants to party with me. People have off days and maybe you don't write them off forever, but I'm not going to choose to party with someone I get a bad vibe from. I enjoy a party so much more when the feeling is somewhere in the ballpark of mutual. I say trust your gut and don't negotiate before you feel adequately comfortable. Both of the times I had sub-par parties resulted from ignoring things that should have prompted me to move on to someone else.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: %024 %06, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I big turnoff for me would be if I’m getting the vibes that the girl doesn’t want to be there. Granted,I wont write her off as a bad person. Many times it could be because of the way house management is treating her. There’s a couple houses out there that don’t treat the girls right, a major pet peeve of mine. But if she’s not in a good mood I can’t imagine getting a good party.

Offline Dreadhead

• Regular
« Reply #8 on: %033 %06, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
The way a lady presents herself and how she treats me both are important.

As far as beauty, I see how she's dressed and if she's in good shape. All of the ladies I've partied with so far are superb in this area.

Also, ladies who take some time to chat with me and ease me into whatever we have planned is great. Some ladies are more energetic and playful, while others are relaxed and low-key. I can vibe with either personality.

Really, as long as a lady is nice to me, I don't have any objections.

Offline SierraAntihero

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #9 on: %435 %07, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
The way a lady presents herself and how she treats me both are important.

This right here. Well said, DH.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #10 on: %170 %07, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
My  biggest 'turn off' lady who walks away or ahead of me after being chosen from a line up. I want them to grab me by the arm and say let's go try to make a deal...
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline X1A

• Couch Lint
« Reply #11 on: %275 %11, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
I think another bad sign would be if the girl keeps looking away while you're chatting with her at the bar.

Offline NewDude2022

• High Roller
« Reply #12 on: %997 %12, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
It is hard to do better than a genuine smile and making proper eye contact during any human interaction.

While it is a sales job - like any other sales job, that should not rule out decency and sincerity - and a little humility.

We all know why we are here.
If for some reason you are not living for today - and they say that tomorrow never comes .... where does that leave you?

Offline Unabetted

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #13 on: %085 %12, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
+1
If I get a diamond-cutter while we’re sitting at the bar, talking— she’s the one.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #14 on: %298 %13, %2022, %1:%May:%th %-07:00 »
It is hard to do better than a genuine smile and making proper eye contact during any human interaction.

Very true. A smile and proper eye contact go a long way to reassure the other person.
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS