Author Topic: hugely disappointed  (Read 1741 times)

Offline Elkogfe

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: hugely disappointed
« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2024, 10:26:42 AM »
+2
Mila will be back Monday , 6/10 , in the afternoon or Tuesday and will be here to Sunday 6/23.

Subject  to change of Course !

And then typically she will take one week off and back again!

Offline Armond

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2024, 07:41:47 PM »
Hello I hope to visit Mila in mid July Armond

Offline NightTraveler

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2024, 08:20:17 PM »
Great news, thank you for update on Mila. I look forward to any further updates.

Offline Mr jewels

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2024, 02:09:58 PM »
+1
  respectfully  the twin brothels 🏠monas & 🏚 inez are by far the most activity  updated  and acurate  webe sites in the whole state of Nevada's brothels  system. !  !  !
 These are actually fragile human lady's  offering very unique  services.. not  candy bar. or chocolate  cake shops  ! 🤔
  Use the HEAD BEWEEN  YOUR EARS  TO FiGURE OUT  IF  special  lady will be touring with a call to  luis.. a few days earlier?
  Don't walk in and grab your head beween your legs and cry 😭after you arrive with out a conformation call  🖕
  The lady's  at the twin brothels are genuinely  all very sweet girls🍬😘.........
   ??lady's ??have you forgotten about the 
  ASSHOLE TAX FOR CRY BABY'S   👶
      🧐

Offline dustin

• Regular
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2024, 11:13:20 PM »
+1
I find that the Inez/Monas site is pretty accurate. but like others have said, shit happens. sometimes a lady isnt feeling well, or steps out of the house (like to doctor or errands), or isnt up/scheduled yet. also hard to keep a site updated to the min.
I will text Louis the day I am heading out and/or when I arrive. also stop in and see Anna/Peter to see exactly what is going on in the houses.

even still, I had an appt get cancelled. well moved to the next day. she apologized as she wasn't feeling well, and was happy that I was able to meet her the next day and had a great party.

I try to have a backup plan in place. I know for some it doesn't work that well. luckily for me I don't have a super specific type. so I come into town with a couple of girls I would like to see, and try not to hyperfixate on seeing a specific girl. Mila is a great lady, and I would say that I would probably be disappointed if I didn't get to spend some time with her.

Offline Rabnut

• High Roller
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2024, 06:45:07 PM »
I'm a firm believer in appts. as I've stated elsewhere. Even then, as others have pointed out, things can occasionally go askew. I've been lucky. In my 16 scheduled appointments with 3 ladies at 2 houses over the last 2 years, I only had 1 appt. start about 5 to 10 minutes late when the lady had 3 straight appts. back-to-back (I was third).