Author Topic: Take out in Carson City  (Read 7719 times)

gummi_bear_2004

Re: Take out in Carson City
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2011, 05:46:24 PM »
http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp
http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

Animal Style

Burger of your choice with hand leafed lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty, add a pickle, extra spread, with grilled onions.

Animal fries

All the stuff that's on an animal style burger, dumped on fries instead.

Thanks for the info OFM ;) That stuff is so super yummy.  :D

Offline Dr. Who

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2011, 07:10:24 PM »
All of these posts about In N' Out Burgers is getting me hungry  :D ...but the sad part is that there are none in my neck of the woods.  >:(

I recently tried Five Guys Burgers which have popped up all over the Chicago area.  Their burgers are okay, but I like In N' Out's much better.  8)

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2011, 08:39:43 AM »
Mine is a small local place in Northern UT if in the area. Its on the old highway so mostly you need to know or local to the area. They raise and process their own beef, yes it can be purchased and the place has both drive-in and cafe sit down eating. The burgers are of decent size at reasonable price. Its been some time since I last ate there and last I'd heard was still open.

Oddball

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2011, 10:48:44 AM »
Mine is a small local place in Northern UT if in the area. Its on the old highway so mostly you need to know or local to the area. They raise and process their own beef, yes it can be purchased and the place has both drive-in and cafe sit down eating. The burgers are of decent size at reasonable price. Its been some time since I last ate there and last I'd heard was still open.

This wouldn't be the Maddox would it?

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2011, 05:45:57 PM »
That's the place oddball. Great burgers.  Guess a few might know of it, another place for a good deep dish pie (severed hot and labout the size of a large soup bowel ) is the Red Baron there at the junction with the road going to Logan.

KelF

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2011, 06:33:25 PM »
http://www.in-n-out.com/secretmenu.asp
http://www.badmouth.net/in-n-outs-secret-menu/

Animal Style

Burger of your choice with hand leafed lettuce, tomato, a mustard cooked beef patty, add a pickle, extra spread, with grilled onions.

Animal fries

All the stuff that's on an animal style burger, dumped on fries instead.
Thanks for the info! Damn I wish we had one here. In this town I have McDonald's, Subway, A&W, Wendy's....and that's it. :-\

Dennis Hof

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2011, 11:15:18 PM »
KELF you can say Bunnyranch here.  Who all went with us that night?

I was recently in the states for the first time. I ate at In and Out Burger. I have to say that I loved it! I don't generally eat take out or much meat, but that was one tasty burger! What do you think? :)

KelF,

Great to see you posting a bit over here.  Yep, In & Out makes a very tasty burger.  Did you get it "Animal style".  Did you try the fresh made fries too?

Did you get to sample anymore of the local cuisine while you were here visiting Bunnyland?

Yeah, I joined here last year, but don't come on here as often as the other site. I find it a bit harder to navigate. I had a cheeseburger. But it was damn good! I went to a frozen yogurt place across the parking lot, it was really tasty. I also went to a chinese restaurant which was good, but I don't recall the name.  :)

KelF

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2011, 07:17:56 AM »
Heheh Yeah that was an older post, I wasn't sure. I went with Dennis Hof, Camryn Cross, Cami Parker and Barbie Girl to the yummy In and Out in Carson City I believe it was? It was sooooo delicious!!! We had a blast. Love you Dennis!  ;D ;)

KelF

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2011, 07:19:05 AM »
 ;D

KelF

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2011, 07:19:40 AM »
 :)

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2011, 08:45:31 PM »
LOVE In-n-Out *sigh*...made my cousins go to it when they came to visit me in CA. They truly enjoyed it too!! lol Now that I am back in Bama for a while i won't get to have it for quite some time. *sigh* guess I will have to give it up and just go to Sonic instead. lol

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2011, 09:23:56 PM »
Sonic!   Now you're talkin'!  Try the jalapeño double cheeseburger.  It's about 5000 calories but worth every one.   Sonic Drive Ins originated in Shawnee Oklahoma and their original catch phrase was "Service at the speed of sound".

gummi_bear_2004

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2011, 10:43:52 PM »
Sonic!   Now you're talkin'!  Try the jalapeño double cheeseburger.  It's about 5000 calories but worth every one.   Sonic Drive Ins originated in Shawnee Oklahoma and their original catch phrase was "Service at the speed of sound".

Did not know that! (catch phrase) Too cool. ;) ...and I loooooooove Jalapeños. MMM...so good. lol My tummy doesn't always thank me...but they taste so darn good haha. I will have to see if they have those available at the Sonic in town. I stopped by there yesterday and got one of the new "dogs" that they offer. I got the NY dog. Pretty good stuff :)

KelF

« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2011, 06:41:09 AM »
LOVE In-n-Out *sigh*...made my cousins go to it when they came to visit me in CA. They truly enjoyed it too!! lol Now that I am back in Bama for a while i won't get to have it for quite some time. *sigh* guess I will have to give it up and just go to Sonic instead. lol
I don't even know what Sonic is, lol.... :-[ :-\

wayne2o1

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »
In & Out is really good.But the best Hamburger I ever had was a Place in Chico ca. called Nobbies Man they are Great  . The Best Garlic fries would be a Place in Eureka ca. Called Mike's hamburger stand . Both are small Places with great food .But neither one is at as good a price as In & Out  :D :D