Author Topic: Mustang VIP Card  (Read 5948 times)

Wizard

Mustang VIP Card
« on: %054 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
Did anyone else receive the email about the new Mustang VIP status? Sounds like a reasonably good deal.
It's not completely clear to me how it works, or how one would apply, but maybe I just need to read more carefully.
Can someone smarter than myself explain if you understand how it works.
Thanks.

Offline canuck19

• High Roller
Re: Mustang VIP Card
« Reply #1 on: %108 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
On my last visit to the Wild Horse I had a conversation with management about ways to make their places more appealing to us "internet guys".  I expressed how some felt about the $5 cover charge along with a few other things that I have read on the board. It appears they listened. What the Mustang and the Wild Horse want is to reclaim their place as winner of the brothel of the year award. They never lost my vote as I always have a good time at either place on exit 28.

I think this is a good step in the right direction and hope they continue to listen to us "internet guys".

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #2 on: %148 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
Having more photos is great but only if the photos are of ladies that are actually at the ranch. Having pictures of ladies that are retired or at other houses is a step in the wrong direction IMO.

Offline double d

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: %162 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
Yeah, I got three emails on it. I'll take any kind of VIP treatment !!. Does sound like they're overhauling some things for the better..not that they were doing anything wrong before. I usually spend all my time on exit 28 anyway. I really like the idea of them doing something extra for the internet community. Gives me the "warm fuzzys". lol

I know they're doing some work on the site and there's some ladies pics up that shouldn't be there.  I certainly don't believe there's much of an incentive in advertising ladies that aren't there...they just end up spending a lot of time explaining that.  I'll bet the site get's leveled out pretty soon and it'll be correct and up to date.   DD
Just hold on loosely but don't let go
If you cling to tightly
You're gonna lose control

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: %186 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
OK, if what I've heard is correct if you have this card you don't have to "pay" to get into the bar or the brothel.  How is this a good deal and VIP treatment?  They are the only brothels that charge an entry fee and while we have argued about this before I don't see how charging a fee is a good idea.  They haven't charged it during events so I haven't had to pay yet but if they want to charge me a fee to enter then I will just go somewhere else.  All of the brothels have lovely ladies available.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #5 on: %207 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
OK, if what I've heard is correct if you have this card you don't have to "pay" to get into the bar or the brothel.  How is this a good deal and VIP treatment?  They are the only brothels that charge an entry fee and while we have argued about this before I don't see how charging a fee is a good idea.  They haven't charged it during events so I haven't had to pay yet but if they want to charge me a fee to enter then I will just go somewhere else.  All of the brothels have lovely ladies available.

Perhaps they are just testing the waters with this card and eventually, it will be just like the supermarket cards. If you want their good deals, you will have to have the card. Perahps, future parties held at the brothel will only be for card carrying VIP members? I know it sounds crazy but any more crazy then charging admission in order for you to get into their brothel to spend more money?
« Last Edit: %209 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 by SIDEWINDER »

Voyeur

« Reply #6 on: %217 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
Having more photos is great but only if the photos are of ladies that are actually at the ranch. Having pictures of ladies that are retired or at other houses is a step in the wrong direction IMO.

Like the website of another house down in Moundhouse, that rhymes with "Funny Ranch"?

Offline OldFatMan

• Hoser Family Member
  • The waist is a terrible thing to mind.
« Reply #7 on: %241 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
Like the website of another house down in Moundhouse, that rhymes with "Funny Ranch"?

I found it amusing that the manager of one of those houses was making accusations of bait and switch in another thread.

shooter

« Reply #8 on: %245 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »
Well maybe they should look at the "party card" that Inez's has. I got mine and have used it many times. Maybe I should go and check me e-mail  now.

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #9 on: %263 %03, %2009, %0:%Dec:%rd %-08:00 »

I found it amusing that the manager of one of those houses was making accusations of bait and switch in another thread.
It was very funny but maybe Rich doesn't know the past history of pictures being left on the bunnyranch website even against ladies wishes in the past.

Offline wb69

• Regular
« Reply #10 on: %496 %04, %2009, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
Well maybe they should look at the "party card" that Inez's has. I got mine and have used it many times. Maybe I should go and check me e-mail  now.
Used my card at Inez's also. But my ATF has not been there for awhile, COCO. She went to Shady Lady for about a week and vanished before I could get down there to see her. Anyone here know her whereabouts.   Thanks, Wild Bill

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #11 on: %603 %04, %2009, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »

I was told that the reason for the $5 charge was because there was some guys coming out there and not partying OR buying drinks , just hanging out with the Ladies taking up their time. There are several ways around the charge so I don't see why it is such a big problem. I think it has been blown way out of porportion. 

Yes, I've heard the same argument.   However for me it's the principle of the thing.  If Macy's charged me $5 at the door for the right to go in, shop around, and maybe spend my money then I would go to Sears.   It's not that I can't afford the $5 or that it's a significant amount compared to what I would be spending in Macy's if I bought anything but I don't want to be charged a fee to spend more money.   And just like Macy's I might look around at the Mustang and find something I want or I might not and head to Sears anyway.  I know you're an exit 28 guy Cobia but most guys aren't.  There are six brothels in the area and lots of guys plan to shop around before spending money.  Fly and I were talking about that the other day.  Back in the old days when he, Dopey, and I would brothel hop together we would hit Carson City, then drive up to the Mustang (original) and then sometimes back to Carson City before partying.  We always partied but we might be in and out of the brothels a dozen times before we made up our mind who we wanted to spend our money on.

Voyeur

« Reply #12 on: %626 %04, %2009, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »

Yes, I found that (pardon the awful pun) rather "rich".

CookieMonster

« Reply #13 on: %738 %04, %2009, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
I ALREADY printed and LAMINATED Mine!   ;)
No Shame in that AT ALL!

Perhaps, in time, this will turn into a form of "Frequent F*cker" card, much like the good old days of WH and Buckaroo bucks.  They would have to include a unique ID on the card then probably.

Based upon the email and PM's I got on their site, I get the distinct feeling that the House may be testing the waters now, but I'm grateful that they are recognizing us.

Maybe I can get a CookieMonster badge, and a top secret negotiations decoder ring too!   ;D

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: %753 %04, %2009, %0:%Dec:%th %-08:00 »
Yet another smoke/mirrors scam pushed upon those who make visits. Think about their other ideas all began very simply by being a board member, then were all changed unannounced requiring a minimum number of posts and active (never explained nor stated what is meant as active). So grab your hind pockets and wallet in a death grip, as this new one will likely bite hard. This vip card is garbage if tied to requirements, should be open to all like Inez's/Donna's cards.

I'm totally in agreement with IB and all who find that $5 cover charge to enter the door in bad/rotten business. One major point that escapes the brain dead management on this ripoff; as with many stores shopper enter with limited idea purchases but ofter buy more once inside.

As to their web site don't expect much from the idiot admin over it as he's had it down in the past for long periods of time for upgrades, only upon return it looks and works exactly the same no changes.