Author Topic: Why is Monas ranch bright lemon yellow?  (Read 1019 times)

a_libertine

Why is Monas ranch bright lemon yellow?
« on: %987 %26, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
Is it because mongers are blind? Some woman on another site claims to be related to one of the Elko ranch proprietors, claims she's the madam or sister of the madam at Elko house. I'm thinking either Mona's or Sue's as they're not asian only. Say hi to "Jenna" for us.
« Last Edit: %988 %26, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 by a_libertine »

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Why is Monas ranch bright lemon yellow?
« Reply #1 on: %035 %26, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
+2
Is it because mongers are blind? Some woman on another site claims to be related to one of the Elko ranch proprietors, claims she's the madam or sister of the madam at Elko house. I'm thinking either Mona's or Sue's as they're not asian only. Say hi to "Jenna" for us.

Yep..too many hand jobs..Didn't anyone listen to their mom?

NataliaQing

« Reply #2 on: %414 %27, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »

Nice sentence: too many handjobs; didn't anyone listen to mom? lol

ArcticBear

« Reply #3 on: %504 %27, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
Could it be that guys were in too big a hurry to wait to use the urinal?

wayne2o1

« Reply #4 on: %593 %27, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »
Yes All teenagers listen to their Parents ..LOL Now that is a funny Statement..As Teenagers We All thought We were Smarter and Knew more then Our Parents ..But then again I only had the 1 year at College as I spent most of My money on Girls ..Does anyone see A Patern here ..Or is It just Me ??

Offline Kevin

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: %896 %27, %2012, %0:%Feb:%th %-08:00 »

Nice sentence: too many handjobs; didn't anyone listen to mom? lol

There's an old joke about the boy who is warned by his mother that if he keeps playing with himself he will go blind.

He replies, "OK, I'll only do it til I need glasses!"  ;D