Author Topic: **Love Ranch South Crystal, NV Christmas Party!**  (Read 9810 times)

DaisyMae

**Love Ranch South Crystal, NV Christmas Party!**
« on: December 08, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »
It's that time of the year & the Holidays are here! Love Ranch South Crystal, NV is having its first Christmas Party Dec. 17, 2010! We have decorated with lights, trees, & presents! We are also donating for "Toys for Tot"s so go to Dollar store & buy a couple toys for the less fortunate children.

sportsman

Re: **Love Ranch South Crystal, NV Christmas Party!**
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2010, 01:07:10 AM »
what time on dec. 17?...can toys be brought in earlier? ::) ??? 8)

DaisyMae

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2010, 06:06:01 PM »
The Christmas Party starts at 4PM on Dec. 17. Yes toys can be brought in earlier. The "Toys for Tots" van will be coming by Dec. 20 to come pick up our donations.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO BRING TOYS FOR "TOYS FOR TOTS"

what time on dec. 17?...can toys be brought in earlier? ::) ??? 8)

DaisyMae

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2010, 06:35:35 PM »
Here are some decorations us ladies have done! Come join us for our 1st Christmas Party on Dec. 17, at 4PM. Please remember "Toys for Tots".

shooter

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2010, 11:13:36 PM »
WOW What an improvement in the joint. Bar stools that all match, what is next matching glassware?

tyler durden

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 07:33:50 AM »
The place looks a lot better after the remodel. My question is did they manage to get rid of that weird smell that the place has?   ???

DaisyMae

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 03:54:56 PM »
LOL That is a very interesting question! Yes we have managed to get rid of most of the smell that was not pleasing to the nose. It does smell alot better!

The place looks a lot better after the remodel. My question is did they manage to get rid of that weird smell that the place has?   ???

sportsman

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2010, 01:54:56 AM »
the brothel, pre Hof, was old and musty...and one can only guess when it was cleaned, from top to bottom...from front to back...and was the rug ever shampooed...vacuumed...etc...??

??? ::) 8)

sportsman

« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2010, 07:37:15 PM »
anybody down south nevada way going to crystal friday? ::) ???

I WILL...GOT NOTHING MORE SEXY TO DO... ::) ::)

DaisyMae

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2010, 09:40:37 PM »
Don't forget to come to our Christmas Party, tomorrow, Friday December 17 at 4pm. Also we are still collecting gifts for "TOYS FOR TOTS" so please stop by & drop something off before December 20. Thanks & hope to see you here!

shooter

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 09:02:46 AM »
Daisy I was going to drive over this afternoon for the party, but I just looked at the weather radar. Its got green, blue and pink all over it between here and Crystal. So unless something changes for the better I will have to wait until next years party.

sportsman

« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2010, 02:02:40 AM »
party ended around midnight...about 10 were there early...dennis hof (there despite a heavy promotion (Cathouse) schedule, daisy mae, morgan rae (yes...sheri's ranch morgan rae) and me were the last four in action at midnight...
weather, despite threats of rain and/or snow, stayed good...
morgan rae, giving crystal love ranch a try, was there in all her busty, blonde glory...
daisy mae, quickly becoming the acknowledged leader  of the working girls in Crystal, helped keep everything moving...
the working girls: Loni Lai ... (a Florida playboy bunny type and just 5-feet-1 in all her black-haired beauty)...Nika, (Spinner  extraordinaire) ...Pasha, (a Norwegian hottie by way of the Middle East)... Jordan (tall, slender, sexy even when she is just sitting around )...
Hof: pleased with the renovation progress at crystal...girls roster is a quality match for any brothel in Nevada.,..
i can't speak to overall pricing...i partied with loni lai..."Can you pay more?" she asked. "No..." I answered..."OK" she responded, "let's go."   and. we did...sexy time was had by all...two of us...
 review to come later today...it is now2 a.m....tired...

??? 8) :o :( :D

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #12 on: December 18, 2010, 06:59:27 AM »
party ended around midnight...about 10 were there early...dennis hof (there despite a heavy promotion (Cathouse) schedule, daisy mae, morgan rae (yes...sheri's ranch morgan rae) and me were the last four in action at midnight...
morgan rae, giving crystal love ranch a try, was there in all her busty, blonde glory...
daisy mae, quickly becoming the acknowledged leader  of the working girls in Crystal, helped keep everything moving...
the working girls: Loni Lai ... (a Florida playboy bunny type and just 5-feet-1 in all her black-haired beauty)...Nika, (Spinner  extraordinaire) ...Pasha, (a Norwegian hottie by way of the Middle East)... Jordan (tall, slender, sexy even when she is just sitting around )...
Hof: pleased with the renovation progress at crystal...girls roster is a quality match for any brothel in Nevada.,..
i can't speak to overall pricing...i partied with loni lai..."Can you pay more?" she asked. "No..." I answered..."OK" she responded, "let's go."   and. we did...sexy time was had by all...two of us...

Either things ain't what they use to be or else I'm getting old and crusty and say things I might have kept to myself 20 years ago. Perhaps, it's best for all concerned that I haven't visited the brothels in a few years now. If a working girl ask me "can you pay more", I would have replied with "Can you charge less". I'm glad it worked out for you Sporty and hope you and the ladies enjoyed the Christmas party.

shooter

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2010, 08:40:30 AM »

Damn, I new I was going to miss a good time. Anyway it rained all afternoon, evening, night and is still trying to rain this morning. In fact the forecast has rain in it throught next Thursday!! I might as well live in Seattle! Oh Ya high in the mid 40's.

sportsman

« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »
Field report on party with loni lay has been submitted...

There is a possibility the crystal love ranch's web site, www.loveranch.net, will be expanded to include more crystal working girls photos...i think that  will help promote the brothel that last night, probably for the first time in its long, and sometimes infamous history, was a fun place to not only see some foxy women...but was a great place to just hang out!!

It reminded me of the Chicken Ranch days circa 2001-2003, when the bar was the party-hearty-place in southern LPIN...mongers like armond, dr. who, massageman, among others, could tell you what the CR was like back then...crystal revived some old, great  memories friday night...anybody interested in LPIN should hope that upbeat attitude continues when it is NOT the holiday season...

sidenote on how youth sometimes is wasted on the young...this tall, good-looking cowboy type was as close as these typed letters are to lonie lay (cq) most of the night...i asked loni if she thought they would party..."Yes, probably" but the youngster never made a move (request a tour) despite her obvious interest in him... finally, during a break in the action, i asked her to take ME on a tour...the rest is sex-lpin history...a lady to remember...beautiful hispanic from  central america...
penelope got me on that road at octoberfest at the CR...fun way to travel, if you catch my drift!!

:o :D ::) ???
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 07:32:07 PM by sportsman »