Author Topic: **LATEST LOVE RANCH SOUTH UPDATE CRYSTAL, NV**  (Read 7416 times)

SIDEWINDER

Re: **LATEST LOVE RANCH SOUTH UPDATE CRYSTAL, NV**
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2010, 06:22:06 PM »
If I recall the layout correctly...the harswood floor is in the hallway and the bar...note in the one photo the red rug starts in the background...not all of the hallways will be hardwood floors... ::) ::) ::)

Hopefully, hof got the good stuff. I notice they have put down a kind of wood flooring in some of the WalMart and target stores.

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2010, 04:04:37 AM »
Personally, I like a hardwood floor... uh... oh, oh... this thread isn't about shaved or unshaved is it? :o Never mind! ::)

;D
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

sportsman

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2010, 08:18:47 AM »
Would you believe he 'wood' say something so ....sexy...??? ??? ::) :P

DaisyMae

« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2010, 06:20:00 PM »
More updated pics of Dennis Hof's new house!! This is the new VIP suite fully remodeled & ready to use!

DaisyMae

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2010, 06:25:29 PM »
We have knocked out two rooms in order to build an office for Madam Dianne & Dennis Hof. Then we will be knocking out two more rooms to make a "Cleopatra" theme VIP suite with sliding doors to walk outside to the back. None of the ladies have been renovated, yet, although we do have brand new beds in each room.

Offline Rand McNally

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2010, 07:55:43 PM »
... None of the ladies have been renovated, yet...

I can only imagine what such a renovation might involve.

ovr-da-hill

« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2010, 08:22:42 PM »
 ;D

Redwood

« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2010, 09:37:28 PM »
None of the ladies have been renovated, yet, although we do have brand new beds in each room.

From what I have seen of the ladies at the Love Ranch South, non of them look like they need to be renovated! ;D

shooter

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2010, 11:16:17 PM »
More updated pics of Dennis Hof's new house!! This is the new VIP suite fully remodeled & ready to use!

Guys this bed is real comfortable and is fairly high, perfect for the LHP or standing Missionary position. Tried it out with Daisy personally.

Dennis Hof

« Reply #24 on: December 19, 2010, 04:40:34 PM »
None of the ladies have been renovated, yet, although we do have brand new beds in each room.

From what I have seen of the ladies at the Love Ranch South, non of them look like they need to be renovated! ;D
your right I am thrilled about the quality of girls Dianne has attracted!  she is keeping it at 6 right now but has a waiting list now, seems its not to much fun in the other brothels right now.

DaisyMae

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2010, 05:17:10 PM »
Although I have posted the lineup in the Lineup section, here it is again. gorgeous ladies from all over are here waiting for you!

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2010, 05:32:57 PM »
+1

your right I am thrilled about the quality of girls Dianne has attracted!  she is keeping it at 6 right now but has a waiting list now, seems its not to much fun in the other brothels right now.

Well hof, I think you would agree with me that part of the job is what you make it.  I saw several ladies who had everything and didn't know how to make it work for them. Then you have ladies like Mardie And Airforce amy who stay busy while other girls are sitting in the parlor. Good ladies will not have a problem no matter which brothel they're at.

Dennis Hof

« Reply #27 on: December 20, 2010, 08:29:42 AM »
Your right, its our job to find girls that want to have fun and are motivated to provide quality pleasure for my quests/