Author Topic: Outstanding party with Tori @ Inez's  (Read 670 times)

Offline greydog2008

• Lookie-Loo
Outstanding party with Tori @ Inez's
« on: January 12, 2017, 09:50:15 PM »
I went to Inez'so yesterday for the first time. I knew pretty much what I was looking for, but I wasn't sure who I was going to see. I had looked at the website, and, quite frankly, all of the girls were gorgeous-I wouldn't have been disappointed in anyone.

Tori was brought out to show me around. We went to her room, and had what was probably the shortest negotiation in history-literally about 90 seconds. Since the table shower was occupied, we sat at the bar, had a shot of Patron, and got to know each other a little.

When the room was free, we went to her room and I got comfortable. She brought me a robe and slippers, and we adjourned to the table shower. She oiled herself up, and started a Nuru massage. She told me she was still learning the Nuru...I told her she had learned very well. We started DFK, and she went south for a HJ/CBJ, which was awesome. I had her climb on, and proceeded for some DATY. I made her cum twice, and she leaned down and said "I want you inside me." Needless to say, I had no objections, and she rode me cowgirl until I came. We cleaned up and finished our visit.

It was, without a doubt, the best visit I've ever had at any brothel I've ever been to. Tori is my all new ATF, and I can't wait until my birthday in March so I can see her again!

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
Re: Outstanding party with Tori @ Inez's
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:50:26 AM »
First thing first... Welcome to the board.  It was nice meeting you the other day.  Now that you are a monger, there are perks.....  LOL 

I am sure you will find out what they are from others on the board.  If not, I will explain them on your next trip or call us in advance.  We have an awesome birthday package as well.  ;) 

Thanks for all the kind words.  Torri is terrific !!!

Peter

Offline greydog2008

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 05:35:09 PM »
Thanks, Peter. I enjoyed meeting you as well.

Looking forward already to my next party at Inez's...maybe even sooner than my birthday!

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 11:37:27 AM »
So glad you enjoyed your nuru with Tori....she is smoking hot!!!