Author Topic: What should every newbie know?  (Read 106816 times)

EastcoastEnglishman

Re: What should every newbie know?
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 10:33:13 PM »
Fellow Newbies,

I had 6 parties over 12 hours in one day at SR for under $10,000. I had 15 parties altogether which covered SR, CR, LRS and ACH in 4 days, with multiple 3sums.

I spent more time researching the girls at SR then any other brothel, so I knew what to expect and was able to get so many good deals because I was prepared, just like you should be prepared at a job interview. No girl tried to high ball me. Nor could they.

Apart from being a good negotiator, I made sure I was clean, presentable and brought small gifts for all the ladies including a box of chocolates for each house. In some cases, negotiate online and be generous to them. A small gift card breaks the ice and will get you a very good deal.

I also, can't stress enough, research your ladies before you meet them. Communicate with as many Mongers as possible and find out who their favorites. Read the field reports. They are usually very helpful and you will get the best deals at the smaller ranches.

I am generating a list of top  courtesans so this will make life easier for you. Don't hesitate to PM me.
ECE

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2013, 05:49:10 PM »
As you know there are a lot of contentious Mongers on this board, but I thought it would be helpful to highlight three Mongers who I consider to be the best of the best. This listed is excerpted from my forthcoming article on LPIN.

There Mongers have;

-had over 400 parties between them in all corners of Nevada. They travel the length and breadth of Nevada to party.
-know the inner workings of the business
-know what the cost of a reasonable priced party should be and will give you insider tips if you PM them

You will also  learn from them who the best girls are for Newbies and will even act in some cases act as referrals.

Hiking Guy –over 300 parties and the most helpful Monger on the board (all my best deals, insider tips, came through him). He also gathers and compiles the pricing surveys on all the various brothels. The term “Hiking Guy Approved” by a lady means that you have been highly recommended, so don’t pass him up. Make every effort to connect with him. Hiking Guy is often away for long periods, but will get back to you once a week or so.

QTO –always polite nice, and full of useful information. He has over 100 parties to his name and a great sense of humor. Most working girls consider him super cute and he will always argue your case.

Interested Bystander -where and how to find useful information on this board.

Lastly though technically not a party Monger -you can't go wrong with Lady Aries.

Lady Aries –the most informed working girl you could find anywhere. I can’t remember a better lady to get information about LPIN.  Lady Aries has a very interesting past, which I won’t go into. We spent some time communicating together before my party with her. We also chatted by phone and via email many times. Lady Aries is sharp witted, and can have a sharp tongue too, but she is just one the softest cuddliest tattooed ladies you will ever meet and knows know how to give you the best out of this world sex party. Everything was planned for me by Lady Aries at ACH.

karmaluv

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2013, 03:11:12 PM »
thank you charles, this is useful.  Hopefully you can use this to help you out in the future. Just remember that the art of negotiation is all about friendliness and kindliness and how you treat the lady in most cases. Remember prices reflect on attitude :)

Couldn't have said it better, Jimi Lynn! It's totally true. I have walk away from what people would consider a large party just because the vibe was wrong and I didn't think their attitude would mesh well with mine. And I get along with almost anybody and give everyone the benefit of the doubt!

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2013, 08:17:38 PM »
As you know there are a lot of contentious Mongers on this board, but I thought it would be helpful to highlight three Mongers who I consider to be the best of the best. This listed is excerpted from my forthcoming article on LPIN.

There Mongers have;

-had over 400 parties between them in all corners of Nevada. They travel the length and breadth of Nevada to party.
-know the inner workings of the business
-know what the cost of a reasonable priced party should be and will give you insider tips if you PM them

You will also  learn from them who the best girls are for Newbies and will even act in some cases act as referrals.

Hiking Guy –over 300 parties and the most helpful Monger on the board (all my best deals, insider tips, came through him). He also gathers and compiles the pricing surveys on all the various brothels. The term “Hiking Guy Approved” by a lady means that you have been highly recommended, so don’t pass him up. Make every effort to connect with him. Hiking Guy is often away for long periods, but will get back to you once a week or so.

QTO –always polite nice, and full of useful information. He has over 100 parties to his name and a great sense of humor. Most working girls consider him super cute and he will always argue your case.

Interested Bystander -where and how to find useful information on this board.

Lastly though technically not a party Monger -you can't go wrong with Lady Aries.

Lady Aries –the most informed working girl you could find anywhere. I can’t remember a better lady to get information about LPIN.  Lady Aries has a very interesting past, which I won’t go into. We spent some time communicating together before my party with her. We also chatted by phone and via email many times. Lady Aries is sharp witted, and can have a sharp tongue too, but she is just one the softest cuddliest tattooed ladies you will ever meet and knows know how to give you the best out of this world sex party. Everything was planned for me by Lady Aries at ACH.

Speed Racer
On and if you love to drive Speed Racer is your Brothel map guru and a class act.
See his link
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/directions/

Angelina Monroe

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 09:00:16 AM »
Wow awesome ,thank you charles, this is very interesting post and useful xo  :) :-*

Angelina Monroe @ Famous Moonlite Bunny Ranch

wax

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 08:32:12 PM »
ok simplest of simple question here from the simplest of simple newbie.
Making first trip to Reno area and will be visiting LRN and Bunnyranch, maybe Mustang as well.  Assumption is that when you negotiate a price for whatever that is the final price, house takes their cut out of that total.  Correct or incorrect?

QTo

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 08:37:30 PM »
ok simplest of simple question here from the simplest of simple newbie.
Making first trip to Reno area and will be visiting LRN and Bunnyranch, maybe Mustang as well.  Assumption is that when you negotiate a price for whatever that is the final price, house takes their cut out of that total.  Correct or incorrect?

Yes, say you negotiate for $2000, the house gets half ($1000) and the lady gets half ($1000). The house has operating expenses to cover, the excess is "corporate profit", the lady has to pay for room and board, beauty upkeep, misc expenses (like condoms lube), the excess is their "take-home" income. (If you arrive by taxi (Mustang in particular), your money gets split 3 ways, not sure the exact split to the taxi, but it's approx. 30% ($600), then the house ($700) and lady ($700) split the rest. - BR/LRN their transport is fixed rate, so it's still a 50/50 split but you may be paying an additional amount (~$100???) to cover transport)

Hope the above helps.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 08:39:52 PM by QTo »

wax

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 09:29:38 PM »
thanks - appreciate the feedback.  Hoping I don't succumb to too many $2000/hr parties - I will be done quick!

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2014, 04:58:18 PM »
thanks - appreciate the feedback.  Hoping I don't succumb to too many $2000/hr parties - I will be done quick!

Wax, oh, don't forget if you go by house transportation to either Sheri's or Chicken Ranch there is an extra cut of about 30% taking off the ladies party package. So that will also figure into the negotiations and could up the price.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2014, 05:07:30 PM »

Wax, oh, don't forget if you go by house transportation to either Sheri's or Chicken Ranch there is an extra cut of about 30% taking off the ladies party package. So that will also figure into the negotiations and could up the price.

Regarding BR and LRN, slight correction. If you stay in Carson City, and stay in one of the hotels, the price is $20.00 one way and does not figure into the party package. Often it is regarded as a tip to the driver. The local taxi service will charge you $25.00 and up!!!

Offline SirJewell

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2015, 10:03:08 PM »
Newbie here.  Thanks for accepting me and all the great information!

Jewell

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2015, 05:21:26 PM »
During negotiations with a lady BE AWARE when a lady won't negotiate from her outrageous initial price quote, and says anything similar to this remark.  "I have to work less and not have as many parties, and that is why I charge the prices I ask".  This comment is a business tactic practiced by specific ladies in LPIN.  When this happens don't agree to the lady's outrageous price quote.  Furthermore, don't settle for the same rate at less time allowed.  If the lady still won't negotiate then WALK.  This lady's remark is a problem with the current LPIN system.  These specific ladies attempt to catch naive or desperate potential clients into spending large sums of $ on them.  Fortunately, there's many ladies in LPIN who don't practice this business strategy.
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Arrngrim

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2015, 04:34:44 AM »
Also newbie here on both the boards and to the brothel world.  Thank you for all of the great information on this website, I completely forget how I stumbled across this website, but I've learned a lot more here than I did going straight to the infamous Bunny Ranch website.  Not slamming the ladies working there or anything, it's just I learned more here.   8)  Thanks to this great info and community, I'm planning my first (of I hope many in my life) trips.

Again, thanks guys and gals!

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2015, 12:35:35 PM »
Some more advice.

If you do find a girl that you like and start corresponding with her, don't get all butt hurt if you don't hear from her right away. Maybe she gives you her cell #, maybe it's an email or PM on a message board like this. You want to keep in touch,  great! Just, don't get mad and sent her an angry message because it's been a day or two and you haven't heard from her.

Some of these girls only do answer their messages once every couple or few days. Like work, because it is. They could be extra busy or maybe it's their days off. If you gave her your business, chances are she want to keep your business and not ignore you. She'll most likely answer your message when she answers all the others she has in her inbox and then you'll be happy again. Just don't become that "needy" client they all talk about and dread.

What if she cancels an appointment right before it is about to occur.

Rickwild1

« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2015, 01:57:46 PM »
Some more advice.

If you do find a girl that you like and start corresponding with her, don't get all butt hurt if you don't hear from her right away. Maybe she gives you her cell #, maybe it's an email or PM on a message board like this. You want to keep in touch,  great! Just, don't get mad and sent her an angry message because it's been a day or two and you haven't heard from her.

Some of these girls only do answer their messages once every couple or few days. Like work, because it is. They could be extra busy or maybe it's their days off. If you gave her your business, chances are she want to keep your business and not ignore you. She'll most likely answer your message when she answers all the others she has in her inbox and then you'll be happy again. Just don't become that "needy" client they all talk about and dread.

What if she cancels an appointment right before it is about to occur.

Shit happens. Don't take it personally.