Author Topic: Sidey's Health - Split Topic  (Read 446 times)

SIDEWINDER

Sidey's Health - Split Topic
« on: December 11, 2018, 01:18:08 PM »
+1
OK, I'll say it especially being that I got the best Christams gift anyone could receive today.

SIDEWINDER

Re: Sidey's Health - Split Topic
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 03:23:14 PM »
+9
I've been having some medical issues and after several biopsies got a clear bill of health from my doctor. I still sound like a frog but a frog with no cancer!

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 03:53:58 PM »
First off - Congrats Sidwinder.  That's fantastic news.  Merry Christmas. 

Second, we will stand up and say to Mr Colwyn what others may not be willing to say out of political correctness or just being polite.  We have no problems with his handicap (we are actually impressed with your willingness to put yourself out there despite your handicap).  We have no problems with any abnormalities with your package or with your seemingly unconventional intimacy styles.  We can even overlook your seeming desire to yell with ALL CAPS AND LOTS OF EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!!! when you get pumped up on board posts.  We can even deal with our jealousy that you've been closer to Vanity than we've had the opportunity .... so far.

Our problem with you though - Your signature tag: "MST3K for Life!"  Come on Friend!  Mystery Science Theater is the dumbest show EVER put on TV.  We think you can do better ;)

Tis the Season though .... Happy Holidays to everyone! 

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 04:44:06 PM »
I've been having some medical issues and after several biopsies got a clear bill of health from my doctor. I still sound like a frog but a frog with no cancer!

Congrats on that!  Good health is all that matters...
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

wayne208

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2018, 07:43:52 PM »
Sidewinder I am Happy that You got a good Bill of Health .. I very Seldom agree with You But I Need you around to fight with .  Colwyn I Also am a Big Fan of Pat Benatar's . . Love is a Battlefield is Her Best Video and song in My Opinion .. Great Singer Though and She sold a ton Of Records .. She is Ranked By Me in a Tie For 4 Best Female Singer With Tina Turner  .. As everyone here knows I am a Big Janis Joplin Fan and I rank Her at Number 1 . Stevie Nicks is number 2 ..  I will let everyone guess Number 3 .  Maybe  ;D

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 08:36:36 PM »
+1
Well, not out of the woods yet but finding out I don't have cancer is a huge step. Due to the size of the lump in my throat, they might still have to pull my thyroid out but as it stands now, they're just watching it with another ultra sound in a year.
Hell, and all that time, I just thought it was just my Adam's Apple getting bigger.

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2018, 08:46:44 AM »
Hope you things go well with you Sidewinder.

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2018, 09:36:04 AM »
Sidewinder:

I remember seeing a doc in Santa Rosa several years ago.  I think he added cancer treatment.
There are some alternative treatments of cancer that have had some success.
PM me if interested in contact info.

MrT
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2018, 10:03:55 AM »
Sidewinder:

I remember seeing a doc in Santa Rosa several years ago.  I think he added cancer treatment.
There are some alternative treatments of cancer that have had some success.
PM me if interested in contact info.

MrT

Thank you but I don't have cancer.  What I have are large nodules growing on my Thyroid.  The course of treatment is to do biopsies to check for cancer. They did a total of 9 different biopsies. After that just as long as they are not cutting off your throat or getting close to a part of your brain, they just leave them alone. If they do have to take action, they then take your thyroid out.

Offline Duck11

• Regular
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2018, 12:30:50 PM »
Hey Sidewinder!
That’s great news that you don’t have cancer.  May you heal up quick from whatever it may be that is causing this problem.

All the best to you.

Offline wrb55roscojr

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2018, 06:49:56 PM »
That is great ,Sidewinder..You may sound like a frog . BUT do you look like one? Be good and be safe, Happy Holidays!

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2018, 09:34:21 PM »
Great news sidewinder.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Wildfire

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2018, 01:18:48 PM »
Good to hear your doing better.
Now back to our friendly disagreements  :) 

Offline Randy Marsh

• High Roller
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2018, 01:35:04 PM »
Good to hear! Happy holidays!