Discussions > LPIN Specific Discussion

What’s your favorite way to spend extra time in your session?

<< < (2/5) > >>

JP_0909:
I'd like to spend that 20 minutes talking with the girl, and see her personality shine. There's always a common ground so finding it is enjoyable.

For example, I had regular parties with a girl for awhile. And during the end of the first party, we had an in-depth discussion about fantasy football. Every party after that we would share FF picks and advice (after sex, of course).  Those were fun parties for more than one reason.

Armond:
erotic mutual massage

James_200:
Go for round 2.

thatguy3:

--- Quote from: isurfer on April 16, 2019, 03:46:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Lucielove_elko on April 15, 2019, 07:25:19 PM ---So you’ve already finished having sex and now you have 20 or 30 minutes left of your party, what your favorite way to spend your downtime during an hour party or between rounds in longer parties?

--- End quote ---
20 or 30 minutes downtime is a lot. I like to cuddle, give and get massages, and my most favorite thing to do is to use toys like vibrators on her or with her so that she can maybe have more orgasms. With her means that she uses the toys and knows her own pleasure spots, I just help out doing other things. I don't waste time in conversation or taking showers with the lady, those are before or after the negotiated party time for me.

--- End quote ---

Wait, you can take a shower with her without negotiating a higher rate?

Dont Follow:
A cigarette beer and a dt message! Is that considered a foursome?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version