Author Topic: Fun times at Inez's  (Read 2099 times)

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
Fun times at Inez's
« on: June 02, 2017, 09:28:27 PM »
I had a pretty good time at Inez's.

I came in at night and had a nice chat with the bartender. I was disappointed to find out that Emily just left so I decided to party with the new girl, Naomi. She is very pretty and voluptuous. She is very talkative and friendly. The party with her was a blast. She is very open minded and she was very responsive during our time together. I was kind of wondering why she keeps her heels on. She is a keeper

The next day I partied with Lily. She as always doesn't disappoint. She was very energetic and sensual and very fun to be with. She seems to get better and better everytime I see her.

At last on that night, I had dinner at the Star. The restaurant really hooks you up with the side dishes. I was so stuffed that I wasn't in the mood to party.  :-[ :-[ :-[

I hope to be in Elko very soon and have some more fun with the Mona's and Inez's girls

MrGoldfish

Re: Fun times at Inez's
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 07:25:35 AM »
Naomi keeps her heels on because spurs are a specialty party.

Offline Sciencebot

• Regular
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:27:10 AM »
@wayne came out  unscathed, no heel marks

@ never saw myself as a horse, but as a bull. This should be a special type of party that comes with cowgirl, and raging bull. :) :)

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2017, 10:59:39 AM »
+2
@wayne came out  unscathed, no heel marks

@ never saw myself as a horse, but as a bull. This should be a special type of party that comes with cowgirl, and raging bull. :) :)

Thanks for your review.  We got something in the works that you will love.  More info to come.

Peter

Offline Elkogfe

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2017, 04:31:11 PM »
That is classic

Porsche_elko

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 01:43:22 PM »
+1
I met Lily (a very pretty lady) and Emily.  Emily is our big sister and she said she would show us (Lola and I) the ropes.  I would like that since I am into that.  ;D

Offline Inez’s-Peter

• Inez's D&D
  • Hoser Family Member
    • Inez's D&D
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2017, 12:18:56 PM »
Porsche .. I hope that Emily has warned You New Ladies about Peter and My Room .What happens in My Room stays in My Room . Everything else is a Cakewalk

I already showed them.  They think it would be a hoot to actually use it.  LOL

Peter

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2017, 03:39:47 PM »
... Emily is our big sister and she said she would show us (Lola and I) the ropes.  I would like that since I am into that.  ;D

Ask Emily about her fuzzy handcuffs  ;)
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Naomi_Inezsdd

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 05:43:08 PM »
Hello! Sorry about my response time, I've been away from Elko for a little while! Thank you for the sweet review. And toanswer your question, I always keep my heels on. Lol. I don't even think about it really, I guess its just second nature to me! I hope you're well!!