Author Topic: Time goes too fast with Ashlyn Sparks  (Read 683 times)

nooneuknow

Time goes too fast with Ashlyn Sparks
« on: November 28, 2017, 12:09:04 PM »
+2
Never thought of myself as the outdate kind of guy. It was always just brief visits to the ranches. Until I met Ashlyn, to be honest she was not who I would pick in line up or normally message. So I was very surprised when she reached out to me and messaged me personally, and not your typical message. The first question she had for me was about socks? She is genuine, funny and sexy. When she invited me to meet at the ranch no obligation I was ready for the sales push but it wasn’t there. She was dressed in the dress I like in her pictures. We shared drinks, well her Shirley temple since she doesn’t drink very often. We only talked about an hour but felt so fast and I didn’t want to keep her. We did privately discuss her rates and she is very open and straight forward with her rates. I was very pleased by this. After this meeting we kept in contact online and she is so sweet in her replies, and not pushy.

It has been over 3 weeks since we met. So I messaged her on what kind of things can be an outdate, I didn’t expect her to say “Heck Yes” I would love to go share wings and sports with you! I will say the hours continued to fly by. I picked her up and she was ready, perfect in a cute dress. I love her dresses, but that is a side note. We started at the hot springs and she suggested a lower temperature room, which now I understand why. Her confidence is amazing and she made me feel so relaxed. I am not in my youth but she made me feel that way. Her kisses are soft as her skin and touching her made me relax. She asked me to un-zip her and she was not shy when she joined me in the water. I understand why we picked a lower temp room and will not question her again.

After the hot springs we took a short but exciting drive over to the Buffalo Wild Wings. It was great to be with a lady who was okay going out after getting all her makeup washed off and not fussing over it. I have never seen a lady so happy to see hockey on TV. She loves her hockey, sports in general I should say. It was nice to chat, eat and have all her attention. The drive back to the ranch while memorable was a hard drive to make. I don’t remember feeling so well taken care of or being pleased so much in one night. I am so happy she reached out and I have already started planning for my next special time with Ashlyn. She is so appreciative and worth taking the step to spending several hours together.

Thank you Ashlyn.

Offline MidwestCouple

• Monogamish
  • High Roller
Re: Time goes too fast with Ashlyn Sparks
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 01:16:27 PM »
Great report! 

When we finally get to the Reno/CC area, we are going to need a place to stay for a month since the list of girls we really want to "meet" is growing.

Ms. Ashlyn Sparks is absolutely on the list though and it's great to see how good of a time you had. 

Congrats, and Thanks for sharing! 

Offline AshlynSparks

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Let's make a memory
    • Ashlyn Sparks VIP Site
Re: Time goes too fast with Ashlyn Sparks
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2017, 03:12:36 PM »
Great report! 

When we finally get to the Reno/CC area, we are going to need a place to stay for a month since the list of girls we really want to "meet" is growing.

Ms. Ashlyn Sparks is absolutely on the list though and it's great to see how good of a time you had. 

Congrats, and Thanks for sharing!

Thank you MWC. I hope we get to chat more soon. I look forward to meeting you both!!
Website - AshlynSparksVIP.com

~ Upcoming Tour Dates ~
February 16 - 28
March 22 - 27 (Birthday Month!)
April 12 -17