Author Topic: For the other PIN clients..........  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Michael

• Premier-Luxury-Choice Outlaw Client
  • Hoser Family Member
  • LPIN Party Icon and Outlaw exclusive to himself
For the other PIN clients..........
« on: May 19, 2014, 06:57:27 PM »
Besides getting laid, is there any other reason why you go to brothels? Do brothel visits do anything for you besides giving you pleasure?   

Funmonger

Re: For the other PIN clients..........
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2014, 07:33:38 PM »
Besides getting laid, is there any other reason why you go to brothels? Do brothel visits do anything for you besides giving you pleasure?

It depends on what else they have to offer.  By "getting laid" I presume any kind of sexual activity because obviously one could go for a BJ or HJ or whatever.  That said, many of the pleas have bars and pool tables and so in some of them, I've seen locals come in for a drink as well as curiosity seekers now and then. Don't forget that some have stripper poles.  I saw a dude in a Nevada Brothel (on You Tube) that just went in regularly to hang out with this LPIN for a fee and all he wanted was to hold hands and have kisses and hugs.

Michael J.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2014, 09:36:38 PM »
Myself, I go to indulge in sexual practices not available to me at home.

Mikey

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014, 10:04:31 PM »
+1
I enjoy an atmosphere, where I can walk in sit down have a drink, have time to talk to the available ladies, and party if I find one who clicks with me.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2014, 10:09:21 PM »
Never mind short answer instead in the beginning in 02 for me it was about sex at the end I was only going because a certain brunette starts with K had me under her spell.....

At this point  I doubt I will ever return to the brothel game even if I won the lottery tomorrow.  Me and brothels are no longer a good match anymore maybe if I knew then what I know now I would have never walked into one in the first place.  But if I had never walked into one in the first place the good memories of one in particular would be erased as well I don't think I would be willing to make that trade at this point, and life is too short to live with regrets.

If I ever change my mind and return someday I doubt I will but never say 100 percent never. But 150 percent sure no more favorites one party per provider maybe a different ranch each time as well.

Offline georoc01

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 04:52:33 AM »
I enjoy an atmosphere, where I can walk in sit down have a drink, have time to talk to the available ladies, and party if I find one who clicks with me.

Exactly, there is something to be said for the social aspect of the  brothel experience over other prostitution options. You actually get an opportunity to meet and chat with the ladies prior to booking your party.

Offline bones

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 08:13:14 AM »

Well now sounds like the Ely houses would fit your idea as that's just how they are walk in and sit down no bells/buzzers. Many locals stop by to have a drink on the way home after work, like at other bars. The ladies frequently socialize like at other regular bars, how often and such this results in parties I'm unware.