Author Topic: Is Sheri's more strict? Safety first  (Read 15568 times)

fantasygirl

Re: Is Sheri's more strict? Safety first
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 07:42:27 PM »
Please show me these regulations. Are they mandated by the state, county, your boss, yourself? Give some proof, please.

Red Diamonds

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 07:48:00 PM »
Ewysiwg, It's a regulation, not a law. Perhaps this is why no one feels like they need to follow it. I promise you I have read it myself. I believe in Oct. 2012 the Nevada Health Department sent out the health regulations when anal testing was becoming mandatory for I.C.'s offering anal. I will find the link and post it. Everyone thought it was ok to go down on a I.C. without dental dam, but what I quoted above clearly states that is a no no....

Red Diamonds

« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 07:52:45 PM »
Fantasy Girl, It wasn't created by the brothels, it was created by the Nevada Health Board... I will gladly find the link. It's existed way over 10 years, I remember Dennis Hof having the code right next to the front door of Love Ranch North (when it was Bunny Ranch 2). It's been a regulation for a long time.

fantasygirl

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 07:53:57 PM »
+1
Great red! I look forward to that link!

bungalow bill

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2014, 08:00:50 PM »
+1
red's absolutely spot on about the regulations laid down by the board of health concerning activities in nevada brothels.  she knows what she's talking about.  and the board does indeed declare that DATY IS A BIG FAT NO NO.  the reality, of course, is a bit looser.  but the statutes are right there on the books.

as for kissing......some hookers will kiss you.  many won't.  that's the way it's been for a long long time.  deal with it. 

everything else is pretty obvious.  but this stuff about a girl protecting her hands from "raw dick."  come on!  THAT'S a bit over the top!  and as a hand job enthusiast, that's why i won't be going back to SR.  why bother?  there are other houses where this activity is a no brainer....and the BBHJ is a green light go go go......

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2014, 08:03:53 PM »
red's absolutely spot on about the regulations laid down by the board of health concerning activities in nevada brothels.  she knows what she's talking about.  and the board does indeed declare that DATY IS A BIG FAT NO NO.  the reality, of course, is a bit looser.  but the statutes are right there on the books.

as for kissing......some hookers will kiss you.  many won't.  that's the way it's been for a long long time.  deal with it. 

everything else is pretty obvious.  but this stuff about a girl protecting her hands from "raw dick."  come on!  THAT'S a bit over the top!  and as a hand job enthusiast, that's why i won't be going back to SR.  why bother?  there are other houses where this activity is a no brainer....and the BBHJ is a green light go go go......

Oh Cosmo don't give up on SR!!!! You have just got to find the right lady and there are quite a few at SR. Mama Dena is not in every bedroom!!!

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2014, 08:07:17 PM »
Jack,
Have you been up north? Most ladies aren't as strict, particularly in the Hof Houses?
EE-

I have partied with "dirty" girls up north (moundhouse mostly) since 2001. Not as frequent as the locals @4 parties per year as I am from the Midwest. Never caught an STD yet. Maybe a few colds.

JR

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2014, 08:10:15 PM »
Jack,
Have you been up north? Most ladies aren't as strict, particularly in the Hof Houses?
EE-

I have partied with "dirty" girls up north (moundhouse mostly) since 2001. Not as frequent as the locals @4 parties per year as I am from the Midwest. Never caught an STD yet. Maybe a few colds.

JR

Jolly good show old sport ;) ;)

Offline Jack Rackham

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2014, 08:11:38 PM »
+2
What a dirty, nasty, little courtesan I am.  :-*
Ooooooh, I need a dirty woman... ;)

Ewysiwg

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2014, 08:16:01 PM »
+1
I agree that the letter of the law clearly requires a barrier for DATY.   

So in Nevada, the Board of Public Health has been delegated the authority over certain public health matters. They propose changes in regulations, send notice to brothels of proposed changes, hold workshops to get stakeholder input, and then put changes into code. When they change "regulations," they change the administrative code ("law"). It becomes law when the code is changed.

Example: NAC section 441. NAC stands for Nevada Administrative Code. Section 441 is under the authority of the Board of Health. Before the code (law) we both cited above was changed in 2010, the following was sent to brothels and other stakeholders:

http://health.nv.gov/Agendas/Health/2010/NAC441A_ProposedRegulationAmendment.pdf

In this case, and all matter of NAC governing sex workers, regulation and law are one and the same. You may have been sent a notice of proposed regulation change in 2012 concerning "exchange of bodily fluids"  but it didn't make it to code aka law.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2014, 08:17:50 PM by Ewysiwg »

Ewysiwg

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2014, 08:20:44 PM »
The law was changed in 2010 to require barriers for anal and oral sex (performed on both the client and the provider), and also it was changed to add "urethra" to allow for the possibility of male sex workers.

Changes specifying bodily fluids, which would prohibit kissing, did not make it to code, aka law, aka regulation.

(Cliffs notes version of my above post)

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2014, 08:21:27 PM »
+2
Sheris is no worse or better then any other brothel.  Rather it be north south or the middle of bumm fuck nowhere Nevada. You just need to find the girl willing to do what you wsnt at that moment for the amount of money you are willing to dispose of for sex.....Its not rocket science no matter which brothel you go to you sometimes need to shop because your first choice may not be down with what you are looking for.

EastcoastEnglishman

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2014, 08:26:27 PM »
Sheris is no worse or better then any other brothel.  Rather it be north south or the middle of bumm fuck nowhere Nevada. You just need to find the girl willing to do what you wsnt at that moment for the amount of money you are willing to dispose of for sex.....Its not rocket science no matter which brothel you go to you sometimes need to shop because your first choice may not be down with what you are looking for.

Maaaster Fortune Cookie Ironman or Apeman, grasshopper here, grasshopper here. Spot on. These ladies are having a mini cat fight over nothing. But it's fun to watch ;) :D ;D ;D

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
I hate to agree
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2014, 08:42:33 PM »
+1

Maaaster Fortune Cookie Ironman or Apeman, grasshopper here, grasshopper here. Spot on. These ladies are having a mini cat fight over nothing. But it's fun to watch ;) :D ;D ;D

I hate to agree with you but yes at times Cat fights can be entertaing.

Just like that old beer commercial two hot chicks fight in overr rather Miller light taste great or is less filling.  ;D ;D. They need more commercials like that one.....

LadyAries

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2014, 08:45:17 PM »
+2
What a dirty, nasty, little courtesan I am.  :-*
Ooooooh, I need a dirty woman... ;)

Oooooh, and I need a horny, dirty old man right now! ;)

(Not calling u old. Idk how old u are.)