Author Topic: Is Sheri's more strict? Safety first  (Read 15591 times)

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: Is Sheri's more strict? Safety first
« Reply #90 on: May 19, 2014, 03:08:21 PM »
Wow - this got me to unlurk! I can certainly respect anyone's safety criteria and would gladly have sex consisting of playing footsie while wearing gas masks and combat boots - but the one small detail is that I would have to be paid $1000 an hour.

You all be really safe now.

That COULD be a hot party - Not for safety reasons, though.  I would be willing to shed my boots mid-party.  :o

HoHound

« Reply #91 on: May 19, 2014, 04:03:54 PM »
I don't know. Toe jam fungus could be dangerous. I see a need for a toe dam here.

Maybe if prostitution was legal nationwide OSHA would get involved. I wonder what the OSHA Hooker would look like?

Years ago, In Houston, TX - they had what were called "Modeling Studios". It was fairly cheap and you got maybe 20 minutes to jack off while viewing a reasonably hot model who posed per your direction. No touching or other contact allowed. Considering the approximate $960 difference in price vs. Sheri's Ranch, factoring that in, it was probably better than a condom blow job where you don't kiss her first.

Come to think of it, and the chicks I know might be weird, I ain't gettin' a blow job unless I kiss them first.

LadyAries

« Reply #92 on: May 19, 2014, 07:36:13 PM »
+1
Now I want to buy a gas mask.

SweetStaciLRS

« Reply #93 on: May 19, 2014, 10:22:56 PM »
+2

Now I want to buy a gas mask.
you need one!! Lol for EDC