Author Topic: Anti-LPIN Lawsuit  (Read 367 times)

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
Re: Anti-LPIN Lawsuit
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2024, 06:13:33 AM »
I was able to open it once for free. Try this link to another article: https://www.courthousenews.com/nevadas-legal-brothels-facilitate-sex-trafficking-lawsuit-says/# Looks like you have to copy and paste this one.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2024, 06:16:07 AM »
It does work as a link. Not the first time this tactic has been used to try and close NV brothels.

Offline Mr. Lloyd

• Regular
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2024, 07:19:07 AM »
Skimming the complaint, a lot of the specific allegations made will be extremely difficult to prove even if they are true exactly as stated, and as stated they leave a lot of room for explanatory context. Chances of it having a big industry-wide impact are pretty low, I'd think.

Offline Q

• Administrator
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2024, 08:26:58 PM »
Based on the targeted ranch and owner,  it would be fairly easy to come up with who Jane Doe is based on disgruntled ladies that left his establishment.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2024, 12:44:55 AM »
Based on the targeted ranch and owner,  it would be fairly easy to come up with who Jane Doe is based on disgruntled ladies that left his establishment.
I know a former working girl who filed lawsuits against the houses with that attorney was employed by the entity behind the LLC that bought Love Ranch South. Not sure if this is her, I don’t think she used Jane Doe in the suits that I saw in the past.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2024, 12:49:55 AM by SMRKIA »