Author Topic: Spring motorcycle trip to Southern NV  (Read 391 times)

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
Spring motorcycle trip to Southern NV
« on: March 19, 2024, 06:22:18 AM »
I'm still recovering, mentally, from my trip to Mona's. I always have such a great time up there. If it were only down south I might never go anywhere else.

Now that the weather is warming up I plan to ride my motorcycle to Death Valley and Southern Nevada. It's about a 290 mile ride. Twenty miles longer than the route I would take in my car. I'm planning stops in Baker, the Death Valley brewery in Tecopa, then on to Pahrump to visit my favorite lady at Sheri's. I would also like to meet Emma West while I'm there. Not sure if my finances will allow two parties, but maybe.

After Pahrump I'll visit Goldfield NV then on to Stovepipe Wells in Death Valley. So many interesting places to visit in that area. The only thing missing is a nice fixed price Brothel. Julie, from Mona's, said she worked at the Shady Lady, which is now a bed and breakfast. Will there ever be another brothel like the Shady Lady down south? We can only hope.

Offline wb69

• Regular
Re: Spring motorcycle trip to Southern NV
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2024, 06:41:55 AM »
+1
Shady Lady my ATF house!

Offline SC Lawrence

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2024, 11:57:24 AM »
Consider swinging by Ash Meadows National Wildlife Reserve. I enjoyed visiting there when I visited Pahrump last spring, and it's on the way between Pahrump and Death Valley. You could also swing up to Alien Cathouse from there.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2024, 12:27:25 PM »
Been to Ash Meadows many times, and it is great place to visit. Haven't partied at the ACH for many years. It was my favorite place back in the Huff days. Beautify ladies and reasonable prices back in the old days. If you go to the bar at SR on a weekday afternoon and talk to girls looking to party I think you can get as good or maybe a better price than the ACH, and have a lot more ladies to choose from.

If the ACH offered a shady lady kind of a deal they would get my business for sure. Or even just the kind of deal you could get back in the Huff days.

Thanks for the suggestions SC.

Offline RickScrabbler

• Hoser Family Member
  • Have 2 Scrabble boards in car, will travel :-)
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2024, 12:44:30 PM »
If you go to the bar at SR on a weekday afternoon and talk to girls looking to party I think you can get as good or maybe a better price than the ACH, and have a lot more ladies to choose from.

Ahh... This just got me thinking. I've heard elsewhere on the forum regarding those (relatively) affordable Sheri's parties on weekday afternoon.

I might or might not have another LPIN relevant Elko trip with me (long story...). But I can certainly sneak away for some early week Vegas trips without too many civilian friends suspecting anything...  :)
7-letter words with all 5 vowels: SEQUOIA, EULOGIA, MIAOUED
7-letter words without vowel: RHYTHMS, GLYCYLS, TSKTSKS

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 01:59:09 PM »
Haven't been to Vegas for a long time. Wanted to go for new years eve, but my wife didn't want to and I didn't want to go alone.

I will be staying at the Best Western in Pahrump on my trip. It has nice rooms, free breakfast, a great restaurant, a classy video poker bar, and is about 10 miles from SR.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2024, 02:30:09 PM »
Just wondering why aren’t you staying at Sheri’s? I think you stayed there in the past. You are partying so it would be free.

Hopefully everyone in the front of house behaves themselves this time.

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2024, 05:01:00 PM »
Best Western is much better than SR motel. I like to hang out in their video poker bar and chat with locals, and sometimes they have live bands. If you stay at SR not much to do after you party. BW also has a killer Indian restaurant, which also has pizza and other items, and of course free breakfast.

My advise is skip Vegas. It's to expensive. Fly to Vegas rent a car and go directly to Pahrump where there are cheaper places to stay(free if you party at SR) and plenty of places to gamble. I know LV is a great place with so many things to do and lots of adult entertainment. If you can afford to do both go for it.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2024, 03:44:29 AM »
The lounge at Shari's has been completely remolded..open and airy and well lighted. Gone are the old booths on each side, replaced by curved comfortable cushion seating..

New flooring and wall decor...huge screens over the bar and elsewhere  showing the ladies and other amenities at Shari's..

The original bar is still the same along with the stools....The restrooms off the lounge ,once again completely remodeled flooring sinks and fixtures..and kept clean!!

Food prices have gone up..but are in line with other restaurants in Pahrump area...Appears the kitchen is under good management as the food quality seems to be improved and excellent..

Staff seems greatly improved..they may have had some hospitality training...

The experience of sitting in the lounge, viewing the beautiful ladies in action as they work the lounge is well worth a visit..

Shari's is a negotiation house but the atmosphere where the ladies have to compete for "business" is a huge plus for the customer..
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline cactus Jack

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2024, 05:48:35 AM »
Looking forward to seeing the new lounge. They were in the process of remolding during my last visit.