Author Topic: Air Force Amy  (Read 727 times)

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
Air Force Amy
« on: March 26, 2024, 08:41:42 AM »
Its been awhile since I have look on any of the house websites.

Dont know when this happen.   I was looking at a few  of the House's websites:
I  notice that:
       Air  Force  Amy is
 NO  longer working at  the Moonlite Bunnyranch in Moundhouse. (Amy has been like a permanent icon @ MLBR)
 Amy has moved back down to Southern NV again. (it has been years since she last worked down there).

Air  Force Amy is now working at the Chicken Ranch in Pahrump

Offline Sonja

• Hoser Family Member
  • Point your erection in my direction.
    • Love Ranch Vegas
Re: Air Force Amy
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2024, 11:03:01 AM »
Wow - I step away for a moment and shazam.  There's a surprise. Seems like Chicken Ranch is becoming the top retreat for Moundhouse Top Earners.

Offline SMRKIA

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2024, 01:25:24 PM »
Someone posted about that awhile ago, I’m wanting to say it was either December or January. My thoughts echoed Sonja’s. First Alice now Amy.

I think Amy announced she is retiring but is doing a stint at the Chicken Ranch first. I think Alice is more or less the same. while she still tours (and will probably continue to for sometime) I think she’s more focused on her farm or ranch or whatever it was, so she isn’t at Chicken Ranch very much.

But if you want to see Amy don’t delay.

Edit: here’s a link to that topic, it was posted in provider and trip reviews (I think it was more for fit for LPIN Specific discussion) it was posted in November, and she started touring in February.
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=38814.0
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 01:33:39 PM by SMRKIA »

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2024, 02:53:22 PM »
+1
Amy has been very active with her marketing on "X"..since she announced her move to the CR..

Alice seems to have changed her marketing tactics..to more mature Alice..also again on "X"

Both Shari's and The Chicken Ranch have been fielding impressive size stables of women...

CR is having a Spring Fling on 4-20-24 7pm-11pm..
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2024, 01:01:43 PM »
Air Force Amy will do great where ever she goes. Good luck  Air Force  Amy and happiness at the chicken ranch.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline Claymore

• High Roller
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2024, 02:30:21 PM »
Ladies should take note at the marketing that both Air Force Amy and Alice do so well..

When I was in business ..the saying was look at your competition, see what they are doing right and if it is working...then copy it...

So many opportunities for marketing today...and most ladies never take advantage of..

Many just require some time...not a lot of advertising dollars...
A man is only as old, as the women he feels. Groucho Marx...

Offline mikejt

• High Roller
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2024, 06:43:37 PM »
I think I saw on her twitter posting that she is available til May of 2025 when she retires.   She is an incredible
Lady who I had a wonderful time with and wish her all the best.  Not  sure if I will see her again but would consider it if I am out there at the same time that she is available.  She is a dynamo in the bedroom and I would need to be in great shape for that party.