Author Topic: What should every newbie know?  (Read 106959 times)

QTo

Re: What should every newbie know?
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2015, 09:04:07 PM »
Some more advice.

If you do find a girl that you like and start corresponding with her, don't get all butt hurt if you don't hear from her right away. Maybe she gives you her cell #, maybe it's an email or PM on a message board like this. You want to keep in touch,  great! Just, don't get mad and sent her an angry message because it's been a day or two and you haven't heard from her.

Some of these girls only do answer their messages once every couple or few days. Like work, because it is. They could be extra busy or maybe it's their days off. If you gave her your business, chances are she want to keep your business and not ignore you. She'll most likely answer your message when she answers all the others she has in her inbox and then you'll be happy again. Just don't become that "needy" client they all talk about and dread.

What if she cancels an appointment right before it is about to occur.

Shit happens. Don't take it personally.

Yeah, but it sucks when you've paid for your hotel/other expenses and can't get a refund.

Rickwild1

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2015, 09:08:04 PM »
Some more advice.

If you do find a girl that you like and start corresponding with her, don't get all butt hurt if you don't hear from her right away. Maybe she gives you her cell #, maybe it's an email or PM on a message board like this. You want to keep in touch,  great! Just, don't get mad and sent her an angry message because it's been a day or two and you haven't heard from her.

Some of these girls only do answer their messages once every couple or few days. Like work, because it is. They could be extra busy or maybe it's their days off. If you gave her your business, chances are she want to keep your business and not ignore you. She'll most likely answer your message when she answers all the others she has in her inbox and then you'll be happy again. Just don't become that "needy" client they all talk about and dread.

What if she cancels an appointment right before it is about to occur.

Shit happens. Don't take it personally.

Yeah, but it sucks when you've paid for your hotel/other expenses and can't get a refund.

It's been said here a million times. Pretty sure even you've said it.

Have a back up plan.

QTo

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2015, 09:15:36 PM »

Have a back up plan.

I guess a last minute Craigslist search could be a viable backup LOL

Rickwild1

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2015, 09:24:13 PM »

Have a back up plan.

I dunno about all that lol.

As much as you party. Don't try an bullshit me. You have a back up plan for your back up plan.  ;D

QTo

« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2015, 09:35:32 AM »

Have a back up plan.

I dunno about all that lol.

As much as you party. Don't try an bullshit me. You have a back up plan for your back up plan.  ;D

Let's see, I have top two ladies, then I have two others that are near the top, then I have a lady or two I've talked to before and price negotiated, just never got around to partying... then a few new ladies and about a dozen or more ladies that I've partied with before and I'm sure most will be willing to party again... so I guess I'm set for now LOL

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2015, 09:47:55 AM »
CCL- if a lady cancels an appointment right before, it sucks....plain and simple. From someone who is punctual and rarely misses work, I don't care to listen to the reason why. Like QTo said, there is almost certainly expenses involved on the clients part if they cancel.

You can only hope the lady has some decency and not only makes up the appointment but gives you some extras for the inconvenience.

Oh Sleddy boy, I know you got those "extras for the inconvenience" you experienced and it is impressive.

I'm sure the extras in the one incident I'm thinking of involved a lot of BAreback this and that. Maybe even full on bareback sex. No need to confirm or deny.

Nicely done. Tip of the cap to you.

pitasandwichpimp

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 09:52:03 PM »
Could Care Less, you seem to be a fan.

"A fan"?

Meaning exactly what? 

A fan of yours?
A fan of hers?
A fan of bareback?
Or
A 'fan' as I really add nothing to the room, I just move hot air around?

I am a fan of most of the above.

Your holly field report was very useful.   Provided pros and cons. Not all just fluff harlequin romance shit.

Reports like that legitimize the provider and providee.

Nice work.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2015, 03:46:53 PM »
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline TD1055

• Lookie-Loo
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2015, 08:34:12 PM »
Hello, I am also a newbie and I would like to thank everyone who participated on this thread and gave useful information. I will be making my first brothel trip this week to the Mound House area, and I am really excited about it. I will post a thread about my experience in the coming weeks.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #40 on: December 18, 2015, 09:02:56 PM »
A topic, "Planning your first brothel visit", includes some great suggestions from some members.

http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=21127.0

Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

ClarissaSteel

« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2016, 01:02:43 PM »
Just be kind and respectful.  It is ok to be nervous, everyone is.  We try to make you feel as comfortable as possible so you can have a great time :)

ShyKyle87

« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2016, 07:54:22 PM »
A newbie to the world of brothels here.  I must say that this thread, the whole board really, has been really helpful to read as I hopefully start planning my first brothel visits.  Thank you for posting this.

Jake

« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2016, 08:45:24 PM »
This thread is a plethora of information for a newbie like me. Thank you all for your great tips and recommendations for a newbie like me. I am reading multiple posts for two weeks now and I am trying to plan my first visit by August most probably to the elko area. When will the latest pricing surveys be available. Any info on pricing will really help.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2016, 09:30:59 PM »
This thread is a plethora of information for a newbie like me. Thank you all for your great tips and recommendations for a newbie like me. I am reading multiple posts for two weeks now and I am trying to plan my first visit by August most probably to the elko area. When will the latest pricing surveys be available. Any info on pricing will really help.

Hi Jake,

Welcome to the SIN forum.

The last SIN Pricing Survey published was for years 2011-2013. I've attached it to this post.
The next SIN Pricing Survey (for years 2012-2014) is expected to be published by mid-July 2016.
After that, I plan to have the latest SIN Pricing Survey (for years 2013-2015) published by the end of summer.
Then, after that, I hope to get back on track of publishing the SIN Pricing Surveys by March 1st of every year.

I've been way behind on getting these finished due to major work (i.e. Job) commitments involving a lot a traveling.

The Hiking Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]