Author Topic: Turtle's January Trip to Elko 1/18-1/25  (Read 14762 times)

Offline turtle

• Couch Lint
Turtle's January Trip to Elko 1/18-1/25
« on: January 27, 2018, 02:30:46 PM »
+17
Just returned from my latest trip to Elko and wanted to share my thoughts on the women I saw. Normally I wouldn't travel north this time of year but Jessy had told me she would be available and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Even though I made the trip mainly for her I couldn't resist seeing some of the other lovely ladies that were available this time.

Stephanie:

A very pretty Vietnamese lady. Very friendly and easy to be with. For the first hour she never let things slow down. Finally after we both had finished we spent the rest of the time getting to know each other better. She was an amazing party I would like to repeat in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bella:

A beautiful blonde with an amazing body. She was just getting over a cold at the time which helped turn this into a slower more relaxed type of party. After spending the last part of our time together  just cuddling and talking I got very comfortable with Bella. I ended up enjoying the time I spent with her even more than I had hoped for. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelina:

She started working the first day I  arrived so I  didn't really have any information  about her. I kept seeing her as she would pass through the bar area or in lineups that I witnessed. I was interested in doing a party with her but didn't know where I  could fit her in. I mentioned it to Jessy at one point who decided to talk to her about joining us for one of our scheduled parties. I will be forever grateful for that because it turned out to be one of the best experiences of the trip.

Angelina is a tall blonde with fair skin from Ukraine. She has just enough of an accent to make her even more appealing. Jessy is a small woman with dark hair and skin from the Philippines. Just seeing them together with that much of a contrast was incredibly  appealing. They both put all of their energy into the party and it showed in how it played out.

Angelina was an incredible experience that I almost missed out on. Don't make the mistake that I almost did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade:

When Jade first started they put up a picture thread about her. In that thread I made the comment that based on her pictures alone that she looked like a keeper. This week I finally got the chance to find out just how right I was about that comment.

I arrived early for my appointment and Jade joined me shortly after. We decided to skip having a drink and headed back to the negotiation room to make our plan for the party. I told her about the things I like and she asked if I would like to try a Nuru massage.  I had read about them before and thought Jade would be perfect for my first experience with one so I quickly agreed. We did have to wait for a few minutes while the shower room came up to a comfortable temperature and once it did we started the party.

Jade in her pictures is a beautiful woman. Jade in person is even more impressive. Jade covered in spray from the shower, her body covered in gel from the massage and her skin shining from the light in the room is a sight I hope I never forget. The massage was an amazing experience and once we moved the party back to her room it only got more intense.

There's only one problem in doing a party with Jade. It makes you want more parties with Jade. Due to scheduling problems I didn't see her until my next to last night so I was only able to do the one. I look forward  to more trips to Elko and hopefully more chances to see Jade.

Jessy:

I hate using numbers to illustrate how much I enjoyed spending time with someone  but I'll try it just this once. Since meeting Jessy I have done two trips. In that time we have had eleven parties. For me she is the perfect experience. The time I spend with her only gets better as we get more and more familiar with each other. I look forward to spending even more time with her for as long as she is available.

I just want to say a special thank you to everybody at Inez's and Mona's for all the work they do that allows us to enjoy these experiences. I'm already looking forward to my next trip in June.

Offline Lomez

• High Roller
Re: Turtle's January Trip to Elko 1/18-1/25
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2018, 04:10:04 PM »
Great report. You met some great ladies.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 06:02:43 AM »
+1
Just returned from my latest trip to Elko and wanted to share my thoughts on the women I saw. Normally I wouldn't travel north this time of year but Jessy had told me she would be available and I couldn't pass up the opportunity. Even though I made the trip mainly for her I couldn't resist seeing some of the other lovely ladies that were available this time.

Stephanie:

A very pretty Vietnamese lady. Very friendly and easy to be with. For the first hour she never let things slow down. Finally after we both had finished we spent the rest of the time getting to know each other better. She was an amazing party I would like to repeat in the future.

Bella:

A beautiful blonde with an amazing body. She was just getting over a cold at the time which helped turn this into a slower more relaxed type of party. After spending the last part of our time together  just cuddling and talking I got very comfortable with Bella. I ended up enjoying the time I spent with her even more than I had hoped for. I'm looking forward to seeing her again in the future.

Angelina:

She started working the first day I  arrived so I  didn't really have any information  about her. I kept seeing her as she would pass through the bar area or in lineups that I witnessed. I was interested in doing a party with her but didn't know where I  could fit her in. I mentioned it to Jessy at one point who decided to talk to her about joining us for one of our scheduled parties. I will be forever grateful for that because it turned out to be one of the best experiences of the trip.

Angelina is a tall blonde with fair skin from Ukraine. She has just enough of an accent to make her even more appealing. Jessy is a small woman with dark hair and skin from the Philippines. Just seeing them together with that much of a contrast was incredibly  appealing. They both put all of their energy into the party and it showed in how it played out.

Angelina was an incredible experience that I almost missed out on. Don't make the mistake that I almost did.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jade:

When Jade first started they put up a picture thread about her. In that thread I made the comment that based on her pictures alone that she looked like a keeper. This week I finally got the chance to find out just how right I was about that comment.

I arrived early for my appointment and Jade joined me shortly after. We decided to skip having a drink and headed back to the negotiation room to make our plan for the party. I told her about the things I like and she asked if I would like to try a Nuru massage.  I had read about them before and thought Jade would be perfect for my first experience with one so I quickly agreed. We did have to wait for a few minutes while the shower room came up to a comfortable temperature and once it did we started the party.

Jade in her pictures is a beautiful woman. Jade in person is even more impressive. Jade covered in spray from the shower, her body covered in gel from the massage and her skin shining from the light in the room is a sight I hope I never forget. The massage was an amazing experience and once we moved the party back to her room it only got more intense.

There's only one problem in doing a party with Jade. It makes you want more parties with Jade. Due to scheduling problems I didn't see her until my next to last night so I was only able to do the one. I look forward  to more trips to Elko and hopefully more chances to see Jade.

Jessy:

I hate using numbers to illustrate how much I enjoyed spending time with someone  but I'll try it just this once. Since meeting Jessy I have done two trips. In that time we have had eleven parties. For me she is the perfect experience. The time I spend with her only gets better as we get more and more familiar with each other. I look forward to spending even more time with her for as long as she is available.

I just want to say a special thank you to everybody at Inez's and Mona's for all the work they do that allows us to enjoy these experiences. I'm already looking forward to my next trip in June.

Great reviews😅Thank you!! I had fun😊
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 02:25:40 PM »
So Glad you enjoyed your time here, Thank you for the great reviews....We will see you on your next trip :)

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2018, 04:24:29 PM »
Great report dude
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

mtbaughs

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2018, 09:41:04 PM »
Nice report Turtle! Was there the same weekend and saw Angelina. Missed seeing Jade and Bella unfortunately. Hope to make it back and see what this nuru thing is all about.

Jade_Elko

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2018, 10:11:51 AM »
+1
I missed this thread altogether.  Thanks Turtle.  See you again next time ???   :D

Offline turtle

• Couch Lint
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2018, 03:22:20 PM »
+1
I missed this thread altogether.  Thanks Turtle.  See you again next time ???   :D

I hope so. You made the first time an unforgettable experience.

pppokemail

« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2018, 08:21:50 AM »
+1
Bella:

A beautiful blonde with an amazing body.

I have got to get to elko