Author Topic: LRV/Lux Davenport  (Read 705 times)

Dirk Diggler

LRV/Lux Davenport
« on: May 29, 2017, 03:03:29 PM »
+4
It had been awhile since I visited a southern house, and since I had an opportunity I decided to check out LRV for the first time. Lux's posts and profile pics had caught my eye so I shot her an email, she responded in a timely manner, and she said she would be available, luckily for me!

LRV is definitely out in the desert a little bit, but it was spacious and kind of homey inside compared to some other houses imho. I waited briefly in the lobby for Lux to come out and when she did I probably looked like a idiot sitting there with my mouth hanging open. Lux is a very attractive woman with a wonderfully proportioned body and she is quite tall as well, at least for a short dude like me  8). We grabbed a drink at the bar (bartender was awesome!) and then Lux took me on a tour of the house. The view during the tour was great, she has an ass that makes a grown man cry, and yeah the rooms were ok too. Did I mention how tall she she is?

Anyways, negotiatons were straightforward and fair, and I had a great time with her; she was just 100% sexy from her head to her toes. After, we enjoyed a shower together, and then went back out to the bar and relaxed over a drink and just talked for awhile. I really enjoyed conversing with her and appreciated the additional time she spent with me. I've had some instances where I've felt practically pushed out the door after the party, and that certainly wasn't the case with Lux. If you get a chance to meet her, you won't regret it!

Dirk

Lux Davenport

Re: LRV/Lux Davenport
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 01:49:43 PM »
Awwh you are toooo sweeeet! I appreciate the amazing review babe! And I am so happy you had a great time! Haha. Yes I guess I am a little tall but like you said, sexy from head to toe:) hope you come this way again soon babe! Xoxoxo

Dirk Diggler

Re: LRV/Lux Davenport
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 10:02:50 PM »
I'd be crazy not to!  8)

Dirk