Author Topic: My 2010 Western Scramble  (Read 2077 times)

ancient mariner

My 2010 Western Scramble
« on: August 21, 2010, 11:05:19 PM »
Wasn't sure quite where to put this, since it isn't really a field report and mostly observations from my August trip this year.

My original plan had involved driving out to Nevada over about 4 days, with some personal interest stops on the way, then join up for LPIN Gathering. Due to a work related delay, that plan went out the window. I basically reversed the plan, since a couple of buddies had said they wanted to go out to West Texas with me, unfortunately they both canceled out. If I'd known that I would have stuck to my original trip profile and had an easier time of the return route, reducing it to smaller bites of road on the way back. this would have also permitted the Parumph stop I had originally planned. I would probably also have been much less tired on my first couple of days in the Reno area.

After about ten days visiting with  family and friends, I headed for Reno, by way of Monument Valley, Arches and Dinosaur Parks/Monuments. Arriving in Reno on the 8th of August, I proceeded to the Wildhorse and Mustang (see my report on JayLynn for more detail). I spent most of the time at the Wildhorse recovering from about 12 hours on the road and coming up with a planning change to deal with not having been able to shower and change. I did take a couple of tours and though I got price walked, did get to see some of the changes. The Sybian room seems inrigueing, at least as a preliminary warm-up, some of the appliances are rather astounding. Finally checking into my hotel in Carson at about 2AM, I called it a night.

The drive in had some odd moments. I came by way of Ely and Fallon, since I had wanted to check on some opportunities at the railroad museum in Ely. Crossing over from Utah, I had encountered some sort of bicycling event, with all female riders heading in the same direction, which made for pleasant viewing. There was a rather cute blonde who was picking up something out of the road, around a blind curve next to where they had parked their support van, who almost became a hood ornament. She did have a nice smile, even if her judgement was less than stellar. Halfway between Ely and Fallon, descending the mountains, I stopped for gas at a chevron station. The Shell would have been a better choice since the Chevron was not a pay at the pump operation and the operator did not know how to run a credit card. Fortunately I had cash other than my fun money.

I spent most of Monday checking out my old field localities from the Fish and Wildlife days and doing things that aren't available on the East coast. It was nice to see how well the Truckee was looking and I really enjoyed indulging my taste in hole-in-the-wall Mexican food joints.Later that afternoon I went over to the Love Ranch, which I still remember as Kitty's. I talked to a couple of the girls on the day shift and took a tour. Between residual fatigue and having the couple of ladies that most interested me departing for photoshoots, I ended up not partying there. There was one Phillipina lady who was aggressive to the point of being annoying, I kept waiting to be told that she loved me, no shit and that I should buy her a Honda. Finishing my beer, I left as soon as I could gracefully do so and went up the hill to the Bunny Ranch.

The Bunny Ranch was nice, particularly considering what it was like when I used to go there and I took a tour with, I think, Cami Parker. She was cute, pleasant and my preferred body type, but the $800.00 opening bid was way above my price range, so I retired to the bar to have a couple of beers and watch the show. One thing that was different on this particular visit was that the girls don't mingle. In the past, there always seemed to be a number of ladies who were more than willing to just sit or stand at the bar and talk to whatever guys were there. I don't know if it was declining an $800.00 party and thus demonstrating that whaling season was not at hand or it is a peculiarity of the day shift, but they seemed pretty standoffish and formed little groups in other parts of the bar and parlour. I often make my party decisions based on conversations I've had with a lady earlier in the day or even week (see Phoenix field report), so with me, anyway, taking the time to be freindly can pay off, later. While I was there, several of the girls tried to order delivery pizza, only to be told by Pizza Hut, that they didn't deliver to the Bunny Ranch anymore, rather rudely, it seems, since the previous tip was perceived as inadequate. This created quite a stir and eventually brought Dennis Hof to the parlour, where he held court. I seemed to rub him the wrong way, though I'm not sure why, perhaps because I was drinking beer rather than partying that day, but since the individual beers cost about 2/3 as much as a six pack, he was still making a buck off of me and didn't if I might be, as I was, developing a feel for possible later adventures. He was quite expansive with three guys who had partied while I was there, having pictures taken with them and buying them drinks.

I will freely admit that the whole "Daddy" thing really creeps me out, so maybe this was reflected in body language or possibly just the fact that when he did say hi, my return greeting was casual and perhaps insufficiently enthusiastic. He seems a likable enough guy and runs a nice establishment, but it's not exactly like meeting a Medal of Honor awardee or someone who has made a major scientific breakthrough.

After Dennis left, I took a tour with a girl who had apparently appeared in a couple of the Hustler franchise videos.  Recieving a quote for $2,500.00 for sex and $500.00 for a back rub, I decided to call it a day at the Bunny Ranch, since the objective was a party and not a permanent purchase or long term lease, either of which which would have been too crowded in the Jeep, anyway. The last time I was there, there seemed to be plenty of attractive ladies who worked in the the $300 - $500 range and were at least happy to converse. Maybe the evening shift just operates differently, next time I'll come by later and see if there is a difference.

Returning down the hill, I checked out the KitKat and Sagebrush, taking a tour at each, but between fatigue and having bruised myself earlier that day, didn't party. I will say   that the general feel of the Sagebrush has improved since the last time I was there and I really enjoyed talking to Alexis, the subject of Ironman's many videos. I will almost certainly go by again, next trip, my opinion of the place having improved enormously.

Tuesday brought the Phoenixx adventure, as covered in my field report.

Wednesday, I had originally planned on stopping by the MLBR and meeting Anna Suvari, but between time compression and my Monday experience at the Bunny Ranch, I decided to head on up to Wyoming and then back East. This was fortuitous in that I ended up having to replace an alternator on the way back, so the unexpended party funds came in handy.

Overall a fun and satisfying portion of my trip, even if I didn't do as many parties as I had wanted to, the pair that I had were positively first rate. Phoenixx has made me a definite fan of the VIP room (or whatever the correct terminology is) party and I plan to explore this further in the future. One lesson learned was that my original route plan was the correct one, since it would have placed the bulk of the driving into the first few days and made the rest a series of much smaller segments (Kansas seems to go on forever). I also felt like some sort of weird weather god, since I got rained on and faced stiff headwinds, a problem in a Jeep, during the whole trip. I plan to be out again, next summer, fonances permiotting and hope to make at least one trip between now and then, over a long week end, traveling via airline (I refuse to call airline travel flying, since it's more akin to a somewhat faster bus ride than actually flying, Fred knows what I mean).Hopefully I can reach the point of coming out there 3 or 4 times a year.

Also, thanks to IB for corrections and additions, such as the photo links made to my field reports.

One final note: Phoenixx told me that the ladies at Mustang and Wildhorse aren't allowed access to LPIN sites other than their house sites, apparently due to harrasment somewhere. Since she asked me to tender a report, I'll have to cross post to the Mustang board for her field report.

Offline Interested bystander

• Hoser Family Member
Re: My 2010 Western Scramble
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2010, 07:33:14 AM »
On the Love Ranch part of your visit it sounds like you ran into Jenny.  She does give you a hard hustle and while she's not my "type" either once she gets you back to the room she does give a fun party.

The Bunnyranch seems to alternate between sky high prices with no wiggle room and reasonable prices.  I had never gotten a decent quote there (other than Jen Lynn Sweet on her first day on the job) until a couple of years ago but have managed to party there a couple of times in the last few years. I hope they aren't going back to the other end of the cycle.

Offline canuck19

• High Roller
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2010, 07:38:06 AM »
Carolina post from the WH often so I am not sure Phoenixx has her facts straight.  Did you give a counter offer on the high price quotes from the BR?

shooter

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 09:04:21 AM »
Great report and in the correct section too. We missed you this summer at LPIN Gathering, but hope you can make it out next year.

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
  • Hey, I'm finally a Hoser Family Member!
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2010, 10:34:24 AM »
Carolina post from the WH often so I am not sure Phoenixx has her facts straight.  Did you give a counter offer on the high price quotes from the BR?

Canuck19,

I've heard the same thing about the exit 28 ladies not being able to visit other LPIN forums FROM THE HOUSE COMPUTERS.  I believe Carolina & Jenna both use wireless internet access via their cell phone connected to their laptop or via a wireless access card in their laptop card slot. I think Verizon & AT&T have these which are available as part of their phone service. I believe that's why Carolina is able to post here frequently.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2010, 10:35:32 AM »
Great trip report!!  ...and yes, this section is the best place to put them.

The Hiking Guy

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2010, 10:38:45 AM »
On the Love Ranch part of your visit it sounds like you ran into Jenny.  She does give you a hard hustle and while she's not my "type" either once she gets you back to the room she does give a fun party.

The Bunnyranch seems to alternate between sky high prices with no wiggle room and reasonable prices.  I had never gotten a decent quote there (other than Jen Lynn Sweet on her first day on the job) until a couple of years ago but have managed to party there a couple of times in the last few years. I hope they aren't going back to the other end of the cycle.

IB,

Yep, that's Jenny@LR--doesn't take NO for an answer in the parlor and doesn't say NO in the bedroom either. I partied with her a few years ago and had a great time.  Last night, since Jasmine@LR wasn't there, I ended up partying with Jenny@LR and again had a good time. She does give a hard hustle but is a lot of fun in her room and never quits.

The Hiking Guy

Flyfisher

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2010, 10:44:44 AM »
I remember 3 years ago Hiking Guy reported his experiences with Jenny. I went to Love Ranch one night to see Aiyanna Banks, a hot little Latina I was smitten with at the moment. We had a great party. After it ended she was tired (I was really horney that night and we covered a lotta territory in the fun zone). I bid Aiyanna good night and was quite dehydrated and enjoyed liquid refreshment in the parlor and Jenny was prowling and I was her prey. I immediately remembered HG's review and I wanted a great hustle. Jenny is relentless and she really laid on an incredible hustle. I figured, what the hell...take a tour with her and see what was what and get walked to end the sexy ass hustle.  Jenny really played it great in her room and I got serious wood. I had money, negotiated a helluva good deal and off we go!  Jenny really put it on me. I thought I was drained from my previous party but that incredible head and her acting skills worked in my mind to really steam things up. Jenny really isn;t my type but sometimes ya gotta go against type to expand your horizons.  Jenny was hella fun and go me hard as a rail road spike and we played hard and well with each other.  I bust a good one and then Jenny began with a relentless upsell. I have to the skills to end a situation before the lady can get overbearing and annoying and did so in a way that her dignity and mine were intact.  Again...Jenny wasn;t really my type and I had a fun WTF party for shits and giggles and was hella glad I did.  I adore hard hustling hoes who can deliver the goods. Jenny is such. LOL

Offline Hiking Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2010, 08:40:02 PM »
I remember 3 years ago Hiking Guy reported his experiences with Jenny. I went to Love Ranch one night to see Aiyanna Banks, a hot little Latina I was smitten with at the moment. We had a great party. After it ended she was tired (I was really horney that night and we covered a lotta territory in the fun zone). I bid Aiyanna good night and was quite dehydrated and enjoyed liquid refreshment in the parlor and Jenny was prowling and I was her prey. I immediately remembered HG's review and I wanted a great hustle. Jenny is relentless and she really laid on an incredible hustle. I figured, what the hell...take a tour with her and see what was what and get walked to end the sexy ass hustle.  Jenny really played it great in her room and I got serious wood. I had money, negotiated a helluva good deal and off we go!  Jenny really put it on me. I thought I was drained from my previous party but that incredible head and her acting skills worked in my mind to really steam things up. Jenny really isn;t my type but sometimes ya gotta go against type to expand your horizons.  Jenny was hella fun and go me hard as a rail road spike and we played hard and well with each other.  I bust a good one and then Jenny began with a relentless upsell. I have to the skills to end a situation before the lady can get overbearing and annoying and did so in a way that her dignity and mine were intact.  Again...Jenny wasn;t really my type and I had a fun WTF party for shits and giggles and was hella glad I did.  I adore hard hustling hoes who can deliver the goods. Jenny is such. LOL

Flyfisher,

Great post!  It describes Jenny@LoveRanch perfectly and is exactly what happened to me whenever I was on her "radar".  I hadn't realized that you & IB had also partied with her.  I also watched her snag Ex_Okie twice in one night!  Jenny@LoveRanch is one of those ladies who, like Coco at Inez's, never gets tired during her parties and just won't stop until she wears you out in a way that nobody seems to regret.

The Hiking Guy