Poll

Ever schedule an appointment with a lady who you never met?

Yes
20 (46.5%)
No
23 (53.5%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Voting closed: March 16, 2017, 07:35:23 PM

Author Topic: Appointment with a lady who you never met.  (Read 6947 times)

Over-da-hill

Re: Appointment with a lady who you never met.
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2017, 08:42:39 PM »
+1
I have an even better solution.  If you make an appointment with a lady you haven't met, then put down $100....provided it is completely refundable in cash if you see the chemistry is not right!  No switching to another girl, cash in hand!  Of course, if you don't show or show up drunk, you lose.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2017, 08:50:39 PM »
+1
Isurfer,

I see the problem from both sides.

For the Courtesan she is taking herself off the lineup early for the appointment, and staying out of lineups--both of these situations result in her missing out on opportunities to make money.  And for what--some guy who made an appointment and might not show up? 

I think the deposit needs to be more than $20.  I have no problem with it being $100 so long as it is seen as a $100 deposit and not a deposit for 10% the cost of the party.

Of course some ladies and houses may see it as a 10% deposit that locks the client into spending at least $1000--so we are back where we started.

As you see placing a deposit for an appointment can be advantage to a lady with negotiations.  Have a simple solution.

DO NOT PLACE A DEPOSIT FOR AN APPOINTMENT!  Therefore, DO NOT PLAY THE DEPOSIT GAME!

8)
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2017, 09:00:10 PM »
Sure, there's an upside to appointments. For me, the downside soured me. Within about a month, three appointments resulted in the following:

1-An hour before, I get an email that something came up and I need to push this back about 4 hours.
2-Arriving at the ranch, flowers in hand, the shift manager informs me that the lady had a family emergency, but here's the lineup I can choose from.
3-Arriving at the ranch, the lady informs me that she's got an outdate setup for $10000. House minimum, she says.

Let's call this the appointment chilling effect. I'd trust the likes of Jade, Alice or Roxy, but you can see why I wince at the word appointment. YMMV.

No one should have to deal with this. Last week I had a family issue and flew home but I have appts this weekend. I came back. I could have put them off but I didn't. If I couldn't I would have contacted the client personally and not leave it to the shift manager. Flowers in hand? Awww that was sweet. Sorry you had to go through that. I would be soured too. The outdate for 10k. Wow that is hard because it's a big amount. I had this come up once and thankfully the outdate was cool because I already had an appointment and we did it later. I just couldn't dump on someone like that. That will ruin your reputation so I stuck to the original appt and did the outdate later. If I lost it then I lost it.

"I had this come up once and thankfully the outdate was cool because I already had an appointment and we did it later.  I just couldn't dump on someone like that.  That will ruin your reputation so I stuck to the original appt and did the outdate later".
--RachelVarga

Applause!
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

sizmic

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2017, 09:04:32 PM »
So COH in your experience a lot of ladies and houses take deposits as a commitment to spend 90% more?

Michael J.

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2017, 09:06:34 PM »
I only experience LPIN once a year, so I try to establish a sort of rapport with the lady of my choice at least a couple of months ahead of time.  That include seeing what she looks like thru photos, and getting a good idea of just what sort of party I want.  That way the groundwork is laid (pardon the expression) before I arrive.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2017, 09:16:55 PM »
So COH in your experience a lot of ladies and houses take deposits as a commitment to spend 90% more?

Just aware placing a deposit is an ADVANTAGE TO THE LADY WITH NEGOTIATIONS.

FYI the majority of my past parties are appointments.

NEVER HAD TO PLACE A DEPOSIT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #66 on: March 30, 2017, 08:55:49 AM »

How many of those no deposit appointments were made at a  Hof owned brothel?

With a lady working at one of his houses when you made the appointment?

sportsguy

« Reply #67 on: March 30, 2017, 08:16:37 PM »
DO NOT PLAY THE DEPOSIT GAME!

Agreed. Walk-ins are the best option for me. I won't ever do an appointment again.

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2017, 06:40:50 AM »

How many of those no deposit appointments were made at a  Hof owned brothel?

With a lady working at one of his houses when you made the appointment?

HOF OWNED BROTHELS
Only ONE..... which was an appointment with a lady who I never met.  The lady didn't ask for a deposit.  Though a failed negotiation occurred with this appointment.  Also, did exit this brothel without a party.  Suppose I did place a deposit to schedule the appointment with the Hof lady.

NON HOF BROTHELS
MANY..... the majority of appointments were for repeat parties, and a # of past appointments was an appointment with a lady who I never met.  As of this post have not encountered a failed negotiation with any official appointment scheduled at a non Hof house.  In other words today have only experienced one failed negotiation when scheduling an appointment.  Just happens that failed negotiation occured at a Hof owned brothel.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2017, 02:45:57 AM »
It works for some, doesn't work for others.
I found after coming back this time that I didn't want to require deposits anymore. I didn't want the weight of obligation on me to make it work with someone. A guy contacted me last week last minute about coming in to see me. I usually don't work Wednesdays because of school, but I was on spring break so I said I would stay until 6pm that night for him. He emailed and said he would be an hour late. Waited another hour. Then he just didn't show up. Yeah, I was pissed. I thought for a second, "THIS is why I used to have everyone put down a deposit for an appointment with me!" But then I calmed down, thought about it, and realized this was just one guy out of the many who do show up for their appointments without leaving deposits. I understand that we've all been burned - clients and ladies - but I guess I just try to take peoples' actions individually. The no-show guy is blocked from sending me emails and I blocked his IP address as well. I made him suffer the consequences instead of everyone else *shrug*

I never thought about it that way, with there being pressure to make it work because there is a deposit on the record. If someone made a deposit for an appointment with me and for some reason I wasn't what he expected, then he became angry about the whole situation, I would feel terrible.
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

ancient mariner

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2017, 04:46:56 AM »

I never thought about it that way, with there being pressure to make it work because there is a deposit on the record. If someone made a deposit for an appointment with me and for some reason I wasn't what he expected, then he became angry about the whole situation, I would feel terrible.

Getting mad in a situation like that is idiotic. Deposit aside, this pretty much the LPIN version of a blind date and underscores why it is better for the two parties to have, at least, met beforehand. Many of us travel to indulge in LPIN and the turnover rate does sometimes prevent having met many of the ladies, however this situation underscores why it's a good idea to be open to other ladies, following a polite decline, as well as other reasons to go to Nevada.

Ruby Rae

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2017, 08:29:13 PM »
It works for some, doesn't work for others.
I found after coming back this time that I didn't want to require deposits anymore. I didn't want the weight of obligation on me to make it work with someone. A guy contacted me last week last minute about coming in to see me. I usually don't work Wednesdays because of school, but I was on spring break so I said I would stay until 6pm that night for him. He emailed and said he would be an hour late. Waited another hour. Then he just didn't show up. Yeah, I was pissed. I thought for a second, "THIS is why I used to have everyone put down a deposit for an appointment with me!" But then I calmed down, thought about it, and realized this was just one guy out of the many who do show up for their appointments without leaving deposits. I understand that we've all been burned - clients and ladies - but I guess I just try to take peoples' actions individually. The no-show guy is blocked from sending me emails and I blocked his IP address as well. I made him suffer the consequences instead of everyone else *shrug*

Also if the client isn't who you thought he was over email, or you two just don't click, etc. There should be no hard feelings with either party walking away, but I know from experience that having a deposit put on the appointment makes me, personally, feel more obligated to make it work. I still feel bad if I end up saying no, but not nearly as bad if someone put down a deposit for our time together.