Author Topic: Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties- a courtesan's perspective  (Read 4424 times)

AliceLittle

Re: Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties- a courtesan's perspective
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2017, 09:13:53 PM »
Alice,

Thank you for putting this together.  My first visit to an LPIN will be early next month as I am road tripping down from Washington State and the effort you put into this will keep me from accidentally being rude.

you're very welcome! if your trip takes you to the northern houses, come by and say hello!

I most certainly will. In fact, I reached out via your website today!

ooh yay! I'll be doing my e-mails first thing in the AM when i'm at work :)

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2017, 03:09:45 AM »
+2
I used to be shy about wanting reviews. If someone already had an established reviewing technique, then of course that would be fine; they know how not to go into too much detail but still keep it interesting. But if they didn't , I just felt so awkward asking a gent or lady or couple to put a story of our sexcapade on the Internet. Now I like to at least ask if that's something they might want to do if they've got some extra time while daydreaming of their last visit to Roxyland. I'm definitely looking forward to more reviews in the future :)
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline MrTShirt

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2017, 07:03:14 PM »
I used to be shy about wanting reviews....    ...Now I like to at least ask if that's something they might want to do if they've got some extra time while daydreaming of their last visit to Roxyland. I'm definitely looking forward to more reviews in the future :)

Some folks may not have even know there was such a thing as a place to write and post a review.

So, letting them know about the forums would be helpful.  Plus, it lets them also know how to stay plugged into the scene.
ProstiDUDE Ranch Mgr. - the 26 incher
88% of millionaires used hard work, 12% inherited it
404D4F53534144333837