Author Topic: Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties- a courtesan's perspective  (Read 4417 times)

AliceLittle

Wait....what? A courtesan spilling the details on how to get good prices? WHAT IS THIS, APRIL FOOLS? Nope.

Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties

Please note: your milage may vary- this information is based on what I have experienced personally, and what other ladies here at the Ranches has shared with me. You guys have known for ages that us ladies talk amongst ourselves- and i'm going to spill the beans all over the place and let you really know whats going to get you a good deal.

#1: There definitely is a benefit to having an ATF and repeating
This benefit often comes in different shapes and sizes- from extra time, to discounts on longer parties, to free party upgrades. Personally, I spoil the hell out of my regulars. This means birthday cake if you're in town for your birthday, random text messages/emails to say hello, added time on our parties, etc. Why? Because I prefer to spend my time on those that appreciate me, and on those I know I will get to see again in the future. Being a "regular" can be once a week, once every other month, a few times a year- so long as its an established habit and I know when you're coming again next, you fit into this category. Other ladies have also made comments about spoiling their ATF Mongers- such as setting them up with a free room here at the ranch, already set up with their favorite snacks.

#2: Just Be Honest, Just Be Nice
Don't play games with the ladies- if you have a budget, just communicate that information in a polite fashion. Being kind will get you a lot further than trying to plan manipulative games, and pitting the ladies against each other. Please refrain from making comments such as "so-and-so does XYZ for $$$!" or "At XYZ Ranch they give me all of that for $$$ so you should too!". Each lady is an individual contractor, with her own pricing and activities. It doesn't help to compare Apples or Oranges, or in this case to compare Alice's to Bailey's. It's perfectly okay to have a list of things that you'd like for X rate, but please understand that not every lady will be able to make that happen. If you are able to come to an agreement with the lady- fantastic! If not, be polite, and go chat with a different lady. Your kindness and politeness will oftentimes precede your arrival- if we know a Monger to be friendly and personable, we are much more likely to work with them.

#3:Don't be afraid of appointments
Put down the axe guys- I know you're already thinking 'WTF? APPOINTMENTS ARE FOR SUCKERS'. Let me explain  ;). An appointment does not require a deposit. Let me repeat: An appointment does NOT require a deposit. With that being said- if you're making a special request (costume, hair, makeup, etc) or asking a lady to come in when she is not scheduled/off shift, she may require a deposit. This is because 70% of the time (in my experience) no deposit=no show. I only have 2 days off each week, so if you request me to come in on Monday, i'll be here at the ranch and waiting when I otherwise could be enjoying my day off. Us ladies are human too- we have hobbies, activities, and interested outside of LPIN. Many of us, such as myself, are local and are able to accommodate requests for appointments on days off- but do require a deposit. If you're someone I have seen prior who has shown themselves to be reliable, I personally do no require a deposit. If you're someone new to me, I will then request a deposit. Deposits are transferrable to any other lady at any other Hof owned house- so if for some reason things don't work out between us, you aren't 'loosing' your deposit. Additionally, I set no minimum on the deposit amount. a $20 deposit serves the same purpose to me as a $200 deposit- it lets me know you're serious about coming to see me. Rather than stick with the old monger mantra of 'NO APPOINTMENTS, NO DEPOSITS', consider easing up and trying out an appointment sometimes.

The benefit of this to you is that many ladies reward appointments with Added time, discounts, etc. Appointments are good for us- it makes management happy, it guarantees that we will book that day, and it lets us plan out our day accordingly. This way when you arrive i'm well rested, caffeinated, and ready to have a great time.

#4:Treat your lady like a lady
Chivalry isn't dead! Act like a gentleman, and get rewarded with a great deal. Opening doors for the lady, being polite and friendly, treating her with respect, etc. If you're of the gift-giving type, presents of flowers, chocolate, or a small item that you know she will appreciate are going to put the lady into a great mood. The happier we are, the better party you're going to get. This is where social media is handy. You'll be able to get an idea of what kinds of things make the lady you are interested in happy (HINT: I LIKE COFFEE). It doesn't have to be anything big, or expensive, or overly detailed. Just a small token of your appreciation goes a long way to making us feel appreciated and valued.

#5: Write reviews
If you see a lady, write a review. It helps us out- and it also lets the only ladies know you're a serious monger who parties. Additionally girls may give you a better deal knowing that you'll write her a nice review. We check the reviews section of the forum just like you guys do- and since there are no Monger Reviews, we instead pay attention to who is writing reviews.

#6: Listen to your fellow Mongers
You guys talk like we ladies talk. Trust in the advice of the guys who have literally been there, done that, and gotten the T-shirt. They are an invaluable resource to you- do take advantage of that fact!

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
Re: Alice's Guide to the Best Priced Parties- a courtesan's perspective
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2017, 04:17:01 PM »
+2
Thank you for this well thought out thread, Alice! I especially like #2, since I drive virtually clear across the country. Just be honest with each other. If I bring a couple thou with me for parties, and I want at least 4 hr long parties, I just state my price and simple activities. On the other hand, ladies, please be honest about the activity. Don't pull out the saran wrap after the $ has exchanged hands. The one thing that makes me shake my head is if I start feeling the need to bring a specific, spelled out list for negs. lol  That's why I appreciate #1 so much! At Sage Roxy Gold and I have a terrific, what do they call it, synergy.  :)

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2017, 05:41:36 PM »
+1
I am sure Alice would give a great party to a stranger, but if you get to know a lady a little tiny bit and want a GFE, do what you would do for a date- offer a small gift of flowers or something, be clean.  Give her a bit of the BFE.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

AliceLittle

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2017, 06:05:01 PM »
+2
Thank you for this well thought out thread, Alice! I especially like #2, since I drive virtually clear across the country. Just be honest with each other. If I bring a couple thou with me for parties, and I want at least 4 hr long parties, I just state my price and simple activities. On the other hand, ladies, please be honest about the activity. Don't pull out the saran wrap after the $ has exchanged hands. The one thing that makes me shake my head is if I start feeling the need to bring a specific, spelled out list for negs. lol  That's why I appreciate #1 so much! At Sage Roxy Gold and I have a terrific, what do they call it, synergy.  :)

This is exactly the perfect way to handle negotiations. I have X and would like XYZ. Simple and to the point- everyone is happy, and everyone wins. Roxy is fantastic- its no secret why i'm very fond of her  :)

AliceLittle

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 06:05:36 PM »
I am sure Alice would give a great party to a stranger, but if you get to know a lady a little tiny bit and want a GFE, do what you would do for a date- offer a small gift of flowers or something, be clean.  Give her a bit of the BFE.

i LOVE that- BFE is too cute! :)

Offline Just Another Guy

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 06:29:28 PM »
i LOVE that- BFE is too cute! :)
But if you stalk her on the internet before meeting, she's going to make you pay for it.
But Alice forgives me now.  We all cool.
“I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy.”
- Steve Martin

chuckar chaser

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 06:36:14 PM »
I agree with all you have said Alice but I would not ask a lady to come in on her day off. Life is short and you only get so many weekends. That being said I can understand how some mongers could not see a lady on her regular shift.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Girl With the Golden Touch
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2017, 07:35:58 PM »
+1
Very well said, Alice! Thank you for putting what so many of us ladies want gents to know out in such an unserstandable format. Especially the part about deposits not being a requirement to make an appointment, and the part about how we can give more extra goodies if someone has an appointment or we have a long-standing relationship.
Courtesan of the Year 2018
Available at Mona’s Ranch in Elko
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline COH

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2017, 07:36:37 PM »
1) True there could be benefits to having an ATF.

2) Being honest and being nice does not always work.  Some ladies do like to play negotiations games.

3) Love appointments.  Never was required to place a deposit to schedule an appointment.  Many ladies don't require a deposit to schedule an appointment.

4) Definitely a client can treat a lady like a lady.

5) Write reviews.  Do you mean a Flyfisher style field report?
 ;)

6) Yeah, plenty of information on SIN.

So the subject is the best price parties.
Here's a question......
Do the best price parties = the best parties?
 8)
Because Madam Tara and Madam Jennifer mistreat, bully, wanting to control numerous people; I stopped visiting the Mustang Ranch.  Therefore, can no longer recommend this business.

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2017, 03:44:58 AM »
+6
Being someone's ATF is something I hold in very high regard. Before they arrive I am buzzing around the parlor as nervous and excited as an 8th grader getting ready for the Spring Dance. Life is grand when I am the reason a monger comes to the Sagebrush, and I do my best to treat him in a way So he knows that. :)
Twitter @missroxygold

And the girl in the corner said Boy, I wanna warn you it’ll turn into a Ballroom Blitz

Offline Shooter

• Hoser Family Member
  • Plank owner of the Atomic Crater Ranch
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2017, 06:13:05 AM »
+2
This is a very good and insightful post, Thank you Alice.  It is nice to know that a courtesan such as yourself understands the men in this group.  I agree with you post but am still a little concerned about appointments.  I just think that the broken or missed appointments could be better handled.

Unsolicited Political opinion:

In reading this post and others made by Alice, and looking.. well staring at her pictures and reading her reviews. I think that Alice would make a great COY this year.  IMHO  8)
Negotiations 101. You either want my money or you don't.  I don't care because some one else does.

redde illis futuis eos ambula

Ruby Rae

« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2017, 08:55:07 AM »
+4
Good post, Alice! :)

My thoughts based on personal experience:
I recently stopped requiring deposits for appointments. As much as it puts an obligation on the client, it also puts an obligation on the lady. Both parties should have the freedom to walk away with no hard feelings or a feeling of obligation to make it work when the vibe is just not there, or the energy is all wrong. As for reviews, I like reviews most of the time, I don't mind them, but I don't like anything descriptive. What I choose to do with one client may not be what I do with someone else right off the bat. I understand when my clients want to remain anonymous, and that's fine by me :)

HomosexualHarold

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2017, 11:11:50 AM »
Interesting read! :)

Offline RoxyGold

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2017, 12:22:12 AM »
+1
#2. Yes, please, and thank you. Please be honest with me about what you're interested in, even if it's not necessarily from me. I am such a softie and fall for every single sob story under the sun, and nothing gets my feelings hurt more than being had.  :-[ If you want to try a simple party with me to see how it goes but are potentially open to others, of course that's fine! But please don't tell me that you can only spend ABC because Your So And So Is Dying and All Your Assets Are Gone To Pay For Their Needs And You Are So Broke Life Is Such A Hardship, I say okay and give you a great party for what you offered, then I get back from freshening up and youre about to take three girls on an outdate. I am of course happy about the outdate happening, happy that you were able to come out of your shell and connect with the right ladies for the big extravaganza, and know everyone will have the time of their lives. But if you had simply told me, this is what I'm comfortable with doing right now, with you, I would have been even happier to have given you the same great party and been the icebreaker for even better times and not been questioning my self-worth over a cherry cheesecake.
Twitter @missroxygold

Offline FumbleNutts

• Hoser Family Member
  • None of us are perfect :)
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2017, 03:20:20 AM »
+1
#2. Yes, please, and thank you. Please be honest with me about what you're interested in, even if it's not necessarily from me. I am such a softie and fall for every single sob story under the sun, and nothing gets my feelings hurt more than being had.  :-[ If you want to try a simple party with me to see how it goes but are potentially open to others, of course that's fine! But please don't tell me that you can only spend ABC because Your So And So Is Dying and All Your Assets Are Gone To Pay For Their Needs And You Are So Broke Life Is Such A Hardship, I say okay and give you a great party for what you offered, then I get back from freshening up and youre about to take three girls on an outdate. I am of course happy about the outdate happening, happy that you were able to come out of your shell and connect with the right ladies for the big extravaganza, and know everyone will have the time of their lives. But if you had simply told me, this is what I'm comfortable with doing right now, with you, I would have been even happier to have given you the same great party and been the icebreaker for even better times and not been questioning my self-worth over a cherry cheesecake.
Omg/Smh, this describes a scumbag in my book! Why do I want to turn this guy into a pretzel right now. I'm so sorry, Roxy!