Author Topic: Review - Jae @ Dovetail  (Read 631 times)

furpoke

Review - Jae @ Dovetail
« on: August 11, 2019, 11:54:32 PM »
+2
I made my first ever visit to a brothel on Wed.  I went to the Dovetail after seeing the pics of Jae.

First off, so much better in person. As is usually the case. She is gorgeous. Extremely petite, brunette and such an amazing body.

She is super sweet and such a doll.

I was SO nervous, but we took our time getting started, and it was INCREDIBLE!!!

She is fun, and relaxed and we had a great time getting to know each other afterwards.

She is only there till Aug 19th, so make your plans now. She is SO worth it.

Dovetail is so chill and Monica is great. Every girl there is beautiful and fun to talk to. Take the time to drive a few minutes more and hit Carlin.
I ended up hanging out for a few hours, and had my 2nd party. Read my review of Taylor for more info.

thank you JAE!!!!!

azglen1978

Re: Review - Jae @ Dovetail
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 06:06:41 PM »
All these Elko area reviews have led me to figure out how long it would take to get there from Phoenix. 11 hours of straight drive time since I would have to take a slightly longer route to hit the superchargers in order to be able to make it plus another a bit more time to allow for charging I am probably looking at a 12 hour one way trip. Reminds me of a trip I took to Wyoming to see the eclipse in 2017 and ended up driving 16 hours from Cheyenne to Phoenix in a day due to work and family obligations. 

JaeCT

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 03:43:18 PM »
I made my first ever visit to a brothel on Wed.  I went to the Dovetail after seeing the pics of Jae.

First off, so much better in person. As is usually the case. She is gorgeous. Extremely petite, brunette and such an amazing body.

She is super sweet and such a doll.

I was SO nervous, but we took our time getting started, and it was INCREDIBLE!!!

She is fun, and relaxed and we had a great time getting to know each other afterwards.

She is only there till Aug 19th, so make your plans now. She is SO worth it.

Dovetail is so chill and Monica is great. Every girl there is beautiful and fun to talk to. Take the time to drive a few minutes more and hit Carlin.
I ended up hanging out for a few hours, and had my 2nd party. Read my review of Taylor for more info.

thank you JAE!!!!!

Thank you!! I had a great time!! It was a good first party for both of us! 😅💖

Offline ChicagoBob

• Horn Dog
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 04:09:05 PM »
Damn! I wanted to be her first!  :D
Great review Furpoke!
History will absolve me

Twitter@ChicagoBob6969

Offline tkoss

• Couch Lint
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2019, 11:33:13 AM »
It was a great review, and I think Jae looks sooo hot in her pictures. I hope she will be back for another tour so the rest of us will get a chance to meet her in person. I feel left out already.   tkoss

TXmonger76

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 11:25:43 AM »
So many great ladies at the Dovetail!