Author Topic: The end of another great trip  (Read 692 times)

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
The end of another great trip
« on: July 06, 2019, 12:02:04 PM »
+12
Heading home from Elko today and wanted to give some well deserved props.  First of all, it was great seeing my buddies  Peter and Anna.  It's always great catching up with you guys and I even got a history lesson about how old some of the rooms at Monas are ( 30,000 years, right Anna?) Lol

3 great parties at Monas which were all repeats for me but the girls are so great that they all deserve mention.

Lily - I always think of the Energizer Bunny when I think of Lily.  She keeps going and going and going.  She is always just super sweet and I am crossing my fingers for her on the voting results in a week or so.

Jessy- So many reviews other out there already and they are all so well deserved.  Jessy, you are just a rock star and I can't think of a better way to say it.

Mila-  Whenever I see Mila (party or not) I am always just amazed at what a natural beauty she is.  Seriously, if you have not seen this young lady yet, you are missing out.

Finally, I want to give a shout out about the Dovetail over in Carlin.  A lot of you mongers (and lurkers) know about this gem, but a fair amount of people seem not too.  It is only 15 to 20 miles away from Elko but it is really worth a visit.  When you walk in, it is just so relaxed and even cozy that I can't even  do it justice.  Monica really has done an awesome job out there.  I know board favorite Vanity Affair is out there now as well as my super awesome lady Taylor Kane :-* with more on the way shortly.  If you haven't been there yet, give it a try and I know you won't be disappointed.

Offline jessy_elko

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
Re: The end of another great trip
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2019, 02:59:23 AM »
Thank you for stopping by that was fun..
😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 03:53:21 PM »
So glad you enjoy your time with us at Mona's!! Bahaha yes I said 30,000 years :D ;D

Offline Milatommy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2019, 04:11:18 PM »
+1
Anna is so funny! I loved when she said there’s never been a bathroom there for 30,000 years haha! Then I started thinking, but he probably could have gone to the bathroom there 30,000 years ago considering it would have just been dirt outside lol. Anna is so quick-witted and sweet. She always makes me laugh. I’m glad I was able to share that moment with you numbers guy :)

Offline monaselko

• Brothel Owner / Employee
  • Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2019, 06:31:16 PM »
Anna is so funny! I loved when she said there’s never been a bathroom there for 30,000 years haha! Then I started thinking, but he probably could have gone to the bathroom there 30,000 years ago considering it would have just been dirt outside lol. Anna is so quick-witted and sweet. She always makes me laugh. I’m glad I was able to share that moment with you numbers guy :)

Thanks Mila :) :) Sometimes words just fly out of my mouth, bahaha ;) :D

Offline vanityaffair

• Working Girl
  • Hoser Family Member
  • Courtesan of the year 2019. I’m a winner
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2019, 07:56:22 PM »
Glad you stopped by the Dovetail a couple of times this past week. It was great meeting you. Taylor mo Iva and I had great pleasure in hanging out with you. Glad you like our little cabin.
XO Vanity
Rookie Courtesan first year and voted top 5 courtesans Of Nevada several years in a row. Winner of Courtesan of the Year 2019. I will continue to be humble and true to myself.

Offline numbersguy

• Regular
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2019, 03:08:08 PM »
+1
Thanks again everyone for making it a wonderful trip.  I hope to see everyone when I head out again in November!

Lucielove_elko

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 01:26:21 PM »
Looking forward to seeing you at dovetail!! Thanks for writing all these sweet things!!