Author Topic: Accusations and Apologies  (Read 63124 times)

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
Accusations and Apologies
« on: June 30, 2016, 05:26:14 PM »
Some of you know me, some of you don't.  Integrity is important to me and I've been encouraged by many to come forward  publicly and tell my side and to try make amends with everyone whose been hurt by all of these actions.

I'd like to tell you what actually happened in brief, and let you make your own conclusion:

I'm being accused of "choking out" Felony @ BR. To set the scene:
Besides Felony and Myself, The only other people in the bunny bar that night (it was very late - around 1am) that I saw were Kelli (bartender) and Jenny Jade whom I was talking with.
Ashley was the cashier that night.

Both her and I were drunk that evening. I'm not violent person - anyone who's met me and seen me drink knows that I'm a happy drunk but that night felony happened to push my buttons while I was in a bad mood.  I was conversing with Jenny and Felony was trying to "play" with us.  Because of our respective moods I think, neither of us was having it.  So we kept pushing her away and so on, there was a lot of laughing during this point as if it was a game.

She went a bit too far, and while this action I'm not proud of I stand by that I did it: I spun around off my stool and lunged toward her in what she perceived to be a threatening manner. I may have even gotten as far as touching her (I actually don't remember touching her, but based on our proximity I would say its a possibility).  The bar tender saw me stand up and shouted "Freaky!" to which I immediately reacted (Never heard her yell at me before) and retreated back over to my seat. Felony then left the bar cause she was a bit shaken up.  Felony and I spoke about it the next day and she told me the speed of my actions and the look in my eyes was a trigger for her so it freaked her out and I apologized for my actions and for making her feel that way.

I thought it was over and done with and she and I were good at that point.  But for the record, I don't feel in anyway justified in my actions, I do believe strongly that any man that puts his hands on a woman when they are unwelcome is a piece of shit. No excuse.

As of late it would appear that someone has gotten her to believe (or at least say) I "choked her out" to the point of passing out.  Anyone who's met me knows my character (I would hope).  I have NEVER in my LIFE put my hands around a girls neck! To say the least I can't even comprehend doing what I'm being accused of.  Not how I was brought up.  If I had choked her out, you can be damn sure that Kelli and Jenny would have been kicking my ass (disrespect ANY other house girl in Jenny's or Kelli's presence, you'll see what I'm talking about). And if she had blacked out - I'm sure paramedics would have been called or at the very least someone would have been notified. Plus there are security cameras above the bar, I've seen the pictures from them. 

There it is...the good the bad the ugly.  I like Felony, I really do. In fact, I'd like to apologize here publicly to say I'm sorry for any pain that she's going through because of all of this crap.  If anyone is caused pain or issues from my actions or inactions, I'm man enough to apologize and try make amends.  I'm not sure what things have made such a drastic change in what she's telling people or not.  I understand that in the presence of a real answer, people will believe anything or listen to whoever is talking loudest, and right now all the hearsay and rumors are doing all the talking. I'm just asking you to take what you know about me and factor that in when listening to all the BS being spread about me and what happened.

Those of you that don't and are reading rumors and listening to third hand information, etc. I can only ask you to make your own conclusions.  If you feel I'm a shit and scum of the earth, so be it.  I've done nothing but be nice and supportive and gentlemanly to EVERY girl I've met at ANY of the ranches. Helped many of them individually, even if i don't party with them.  I consider many of them true friends and to think I would do something like this to any girl is reprehensible. I would think me scum of the earth.

As to why I didn't come forward a bit sooner, I'll give you the reason, I have epilepsy and my seizures are strange in that I go blank, while fully functional, I'm a bit like a walking enigma.  I've been recovering from a main seizure episode that started Sunday night and continued until yesterday..getting better each day.  So for some, if you've texted me, dm'd me and gotten cryptic answers, or what have you that is why.  It takes a couple days to recover and I'm "in and out" during that time.  I'm not a "fall down and shake" epileptic...just...."spacey".

So there it is...believe me or don't - don't know where it will go from here.  I only hope everyone can at at least get some closure.  Feel free to DM me here.

Borg2

Re: Accusations and Apologies
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 05:37:11 PM »
The Borg have heard about this for a week or so now. I do think you made a sincere apology in your post.  Everyone will have to make up their own mind on where it goes.  The ladies working there  and you employer.  For my mind I think that first and foremost the ladies need to feel safe and secure in their work environment.

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2016, 05:38:34 PM »
Agreed 100%

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2016, 05:39:03 PM »
Wait....my employer?

Borg2

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2016, 05:42:24 PM »
I thought you were an internet guru for the BR. Sorry if I had it wrong.

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2016, 05:43:37 PM »
I do the message boards...but just volunteer...try to help the girls....not paid...don't want that.....just do it for fun....that's all

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 05:50:56 PM »
Freaky I do know you and I think it is honorable and admirable that you got on here and told your side of the story.  I was there that weekend and was out at the bar at the tail end of this and no I back you up no one was choked out on the floor. Whomever came up with that crock of shit has no idea what they are talking about. Anyways proud to call you friend and again kudos for telling your side.   
Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

RachelVarga

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2016, 06:09:00 PM »

"She went a bit too far"
What did she do? Did she attack you? Was it self defense? Did she pull out a sword and swing it around?

" I spun around off my stool and lunged toward her in what she perceived to be a threatening manner. I may have even gotten as far as touching her (I actually don't remember touching her, but based on our proximity I would say its a possibility)."
So you don't know for sure if you put your hands on her throat? There is a possibility you could have. Wouldn't you agree?

As of late it would appear that someone has gotten her to believe (or at least say) I "choked her out" to the point of passing out. 
So it's all a conspiracy? Gotten her to believe? You think she might have been told to say this? If anything she was told not to say anything. Don't push the blame off anyone else.

"And if she had blacked out - I'm sure paramedics would have been called or at the very least someone would have been notified. Plus there are security cameras above the bar, I've seen the pictures from them."
Just because no one is called does not mean a crime didn't happen Freeky.

"I've done nothing but be nice and supportive and gentlemanly to EVERY girl I've met at ANY of the ranches. Helped many of them individually, even if i don't party with them.  I consider many of them true friends and to think I would do something like this to any girl is reprehensible. I would think me scum of the earth."
A lot of people are nice but still do stupid shit. It doesn't lessen the incident"

"As to why I didn't come forward a bit sooner, I'll give you the reason, I have epilepsy and my seizures are strange in that I go blank, while fully functional, I'm a bit like a walking enigma.  I've been recovering from a main seizure episode that started Sunday night and continued until yesterday..getting better each day.  So for some, if you've texted me, dm'd me and gotten cryptic answers, or what have you that is why.  It takes a couple days to recover and I'm "in and out" during that time.  I'm not a "fall down and shake" epileptic...just...."spacey"."
Sorry to hear but this is not relevant Freeky. You were stalling.

Freeky you're not a bad guy. In fact I like you but I think that you just had to say. I was drunk, I might have touched her, I'm sorry.

RachelVarga

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2016, 06:10:08 PM »

Then tell us what happened Kevin. Frame by frame since you are the only witness.

Freaky I do know you and I think it is honorable and admirable that you got on here and told your side of the story.  I was there that weekend and was out at the bar at the tail end of this and no I back you up no one was choked out on the floor. Whomever came up with that crock of shit has no idea what they are talking about. Anyways proud to call you friend and again kudos for telling your side.

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2016, 06:17:30 PM »

What did she do? Did she attack you? Was it self defense? Did she pull out a sword and swing it around?
No.

So you don't know for sure if you put your hands on her throat? There is a possibility you could have. Wouldn't you agree?
I can say CATEGORICALLY I DID NOT PUT MY HANDS ON HER THROAT!

So it's all a conspiracy? Gotten her to believe? You think she might have been told to say this? If anything she was told not to say anything. Don't push the blame off anyone else.
Good point.  I probably should have said nothing - just trying to understand the change - but maybe irrelevant.

Just because no one is called does not mean a crime didn't happen Freeky.
Also a good point. But I can't really speak to that. 

A lot of people are nice but still do stupid shit. It doesn't lessen the incident"
This was more for people who don't know me I guess.  I don't want to take away from the fact that making any girl feel unsafe is just WRONG.

Sorry to hear but this is not relevant Freeky. You were stalling.
Actually - I would disagree with you it is somewhat relevant, because I really was in no shape to be making comments about these events until now, in my right minnd.

Freeky you're not a bad guy. In fact I like you but I think that you just had to say. I was drunk, I might have touched her, I'm sorry.
Thank you.  I agree.  That pretty much sums it up.

Offline parisenvy

• Working Girl
  • Regular
  • Love Ranch Vegas Hottie
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
Freaky I have the utmost respect for you for being able to own what you did. Not many people in this world would have. I do not condone your actions at all. It's never ok to put your hands on another person our of rage or anger. I was completely blown away when I heard this. But it's done and over now. I know it will be a good lesson learned. The beautiful thing about making mistakes is that we learn from them, forgive, and move fwd. I think because you have been around for three plus years and we know your a great guy, it will be much easier to forgive and be more understanding of it as a mistake that will never happen again.  Don't be too hard on yourself just correct whatever it is your goin thru before you go back in a same setting. We don't hate you we are just disappointed. Hang in there. 

Offline freekygeek

• Couch Lint
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2016, 06:22:23 PM »
Freaky I have the utmost respect for you for being able to own what you did. Not many people in this world would have. I do not condone your actions at all. It's never ok to put your hands on another person our of rage or anger. I was completely blown away when I heard this. But it's done and over now. I know it will be a good lesson learned. The beautiful thing about making mistakes is that we learn from them, forgive, and move fwd. I think because you have been around for three plus years and we know your a great guy, it will be much easier to forgive and be more understanding of it as a mistake that will never happen again.  Don't be too hard on yourself just correct whatever it is your goin thru before you go back in a same setting. We don't hate you we are just disappointed. Hang in there.

Thank you Paris. And agreed.  100%. Couldn't agree more. .
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 06:28:38 PM by freekygeek »

Offline Kevinz0071

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2016, 06:24:50 PM »

Then tell us what happened Kevin. Frame by frame since you are the only witness.

I clearly stated I wasn't there for the whole thing I was actually in a party hence the I was there for the tail end of the incident.  I came out and something had happened and Felony was upset. Never said I was a witness. 

Been on this board 8 years and some people still need to grow up
Some of you need to learn forum rules 6 & 7
Cyber tough guys make me lol

SIDEWINDER

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2016, 06:28:28 PM »
How did the bartender let you keep drinking until by your own admission, " Both her and I were drunk"  If it was that quiet as you claim, the bartender couldn't have lost track of how many drinks you were served and when to say, It's time for some coffee or a diet coke?

Offline hikingguy2013

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2016, 06:28:38 PM »
freeky,
Thank you for sharing your side. Mistakes do happen in this case it is unfortunate it reached this level. Hopefully all parties will heal over time. Hopefully management at the bunny ranch will address safety at the bar and if a guest is nearing the tipping point stop serving for the safety of the ladies and others there.