Author Topic: Flyfisher & Shooter  (Read 1048 times)

Offline Jagged

• Hoser Family Member
Flyfisher & Shooter
« on: October 16, 2016, 11:30:51 PM »
adn other guys and ladies.  OH  &  even  FRED  T.   ((ha  ha   ha  Ha)).

PHX ((Phoenix)) has is back home  &&  has risen there.

Yep.   PHee Phee is back  @ her original work house
         where she 1st started working  @ Sagebrush  in th eearly 2K1 around that timeframe. ((when Marvin Gates was the owner))

Looks  liek  PHX started  working back @  the Sage  a couple of months ago. 

NOTE:  The Current Sagebrush Ranch sits where Sagebrush I  was burnt 2  the ground from the Sagebrush I fire that happen on Oct 27, 1999. 
          --- It was re-open in the Spring of 2K1

Flyfisher

Re: Flyfisher & Shooter
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 05:23:03 PM »
Thanks for the update. Phoenix being at Sage is a welcome face and one of the best parties I ever had.  Mmmmmmmmm, one of my all time favs.

Offline niceguy eddie

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 09:35:34 PM »
First, welcome back, Jagged.

I wish you would post here more often.

Second, for Flyfisher to say that a lady gave him one of his all time best parties really says something.

Offline Ironman

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2016, 06:57:45 AM »
First, welcome back, Jagged.

I wish you would post here more often.

Second, for Flyfisher to say that a lady gave him one of his all time best parties really says something.

His PC is always in need of repair, and he has not yet upgraded to a tablet or a smart phone. ;)

You're Jagged. 8) You guys all going. To the wing ding in July should take up a collection, and present Jagged with a tablet or an I pad. ;D  ;D I would chip in but I am scheduled to be in Vegas I think that same week. Or is it the week after. :-\  Anyway yeah Tablet or I pad for Jagged is good idea! 8)

Offline Gray Hound

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2016, 07:14:34 PM »
One of my favorite parties was with Phoenix, Seceret and Amanda.
Jagged, I think you were there at the Sage when that happened.

Offline Prospector Bob

• Hoser Family Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2016, 02:03:08 AM »
Phe Phe is a little firecracker! She has an awesome personality & is a great party! One of my best ever!  :o  ;D 
Political correctness is a doctrine fostered by the delusional illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.